Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Thinking I need to just take a mini-road trip. Anywhere quiet and calm.... camping type trip. Now, I better start riding my old cat around in my RV. He has to go with me because he has to have sub-q fluids every other day. Gotta figure out how to do this. Can't leave him home...

LOL... my little Frog Dog and the cat, camping!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #3242
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

What a great boy's night out with Cheech tonight....and after a few brews, I managed to give myself the best haircut I have had in a while!!

Glad things ended on a good note tonight...I needed that!
Old 07-07-2010, 02:35 AM   #3243
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

A talk earlier today that alleviated some concerns I'd begun to have about something.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:04 AM   #3244
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I don't think I will ever use anything else as therapy besides music. I can deal with myself as long as there is music there to help me learn the lesson that the Universe is trying to teach me.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 03:11 AM   #3245
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When my elderly dog Ladybug will get over her skin infection and completely regrow her hair.. she is pulling it out fast as it can grow in... 3 months of iodine/coal tar baths have wore me out.. But I will never stop trying to make her more comfortable... even when I am allergic to iodine .. (thank you Daddy for doing those baths!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:45 AM   #3246
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

That there are some people that take life waaaaayyyy too seriously. I've found quite a few on here. But I still love ya!! Forgive me if I don't have the tact. lol

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 12:24 PM   #3247
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I opened a small shrimp ring for lunch and didn't stop until it was gone
I left nothing for anyone else even though I thought about sharing,
but it didn't get past the thought
Some things are just way too good for sharing

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 01:47 PM   #3248
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I left my lettuce and pineapple in the sack at the store this morning.
I'm pissed.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:27 PM   #3249
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Great, I am now craving shrimp ~ thanks to Wolfy
and Pineapple ~ thanks to Jet.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #3250
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,879 Times in 2,477 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting the big frog house cleaned today. Myra and Ivan are both doing some serious hating on me, as they sit in the dreaded little critter keeper, waiting for me to finish and take them home. Myra wee'd on me and Ivan, well, Ivan's taking it all in stride and enjoying the time he's been able to spend in my warm hand. He's a character!!!

Next are the errands before the long work weekend.

~Theo~
Old 07-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #3251
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkieLee View Post
Great, I am now craving shrimp ~ thanks to Wolfy
and Pineapple ~ thanks to Jet.

Sounds like a winning combination
I'm sure we can make a meal with them

BTW, I could've said I was eating sushi, lol
This is something else we both share a fondness for

Oh and this is where I say, you're welcome
and I'll get you your very own shrimp ring next time I see you

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #3252
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday Oprah had a MTF transgender on and I forgot to record it.

Damn....damn....damn!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #3253
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Yesterday Oprah had a MTF transgender on and I forgot to record it.

Damn....damn....damn!!
Look it up online. I'm sure the interview is somewhere, whether on her site or youtube or both.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:37 PM   #3254
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Look it up online. I'm sure the interview is somewhere, whether on her site or youtube or both.

Her site only has a small clip of it. And I looked on ABC, CBS, and NBC for it too.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:40 PM   #3255
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Her site only has a small clip of it. And I looked on ABC, CBS, and NBC for it too.
Give it time, Bo Bo. Someone will find it.

Oh! Do they still allow you to purchase episodes? A long time ago, you could send like $5 plus shipping and they'd send you a tape of it. Of course, it would be more expensive now and probably in disc form, but I wonder if they still do that.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-08-2010, 08:44 PM   #3256
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Give it time, Bo Bo. Someone will find it.

Oh! Do they still allow you to purchase episodes? A long time ago, you could send like $5 plus shipping and they'd send you a tape of it. Of course, it would be more expensive now and probably in disc form, but I wonder if they still do that.

I don't know if Oprah does that. Discovery Channel does tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #3257
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,660 Times in 3,990 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am missing my horses in my life. Here I sit, waiting for three seperate surgeries on three different parts of my body, in pain and barely able to walk without some staggering steps while my body gets use to being in motion and I want to ride a horse....

really, I want it so bad I could cry over it tonight...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #3258
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

truth and consequences
Old 07-12-2010, 08:55 AM   #3259
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

ok so im wondering are there other bikers on this site that like to do road trip and ralleys??
im heading to sturgis next month and have room at the iron hose inn right at sturgis.. im meeting up with a group on aug 7 at the harley shop on the south side of salt lake.. were leaving froom there no later then noon to arive in sturgis for opening day on the 9th.. and rider want to comew along i have a room with 2 queen beds.. im sure will fill unless i save. you can hook up with us anywhere along the way. just let me know. 15 north outta salt lake. then 80 east threw wyo. 85 north on into sturgis.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #3260
Daktari

Still on my mind...Which size unicycle do I get and how much of my miniscule budget dare invest on such a machine? *sigh* decisions, decisions.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: