katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation
Default Elizabeth Edwards has lost her battle with breast cancer:

Elizabeth Edwards just passed away within the past hour!!!! I am so sad and feel so bad for her family and True loved ones!!! Excluding her estranged husband who was at her bedside!!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsarecool View Post
Elizabeth Edwards just passed away within the past hour!!!! I am so sad and feel so bad for her family and True loved ones!!! Excluding her estranged husband who was at her bedside!!!!
I figured this was coming based on yesterday's statement. A great lady indeed. She would have made a better Senator than her husband.

I too feel bad for her family and friends. I also feel bad for her husband. Regardless of what transpired later in their marriage, there was love there once and for all we know they could have made peace with each other. At the end of the day he has to live with himself and be both mother and father to their children.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #3
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
May she finally rest in peace.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #4
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Best wishes to her children. I admired her very much.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #5
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

May she rest in peace!!
Old 12-07-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

So young...

So sad....
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #7
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

They had her story on Good Morning America this morning. I am saddened to hear she passed shortly after that.

May she rest in peace

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 05:23 PM   #8
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Truly a classy lady....
Old 12-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #9
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

She was truly an amazing woman. Unfortunately, lots of spouses cheat on their ailing mates. It is a sad reality that for her was so public. I find her strength and her ability to actually LEAVE him amazing, so many political wives are bullied into staying. She was truly brave in many ways.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 09:37 PM   #10
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,805 Times in 25,672 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I liked her so much better than John. She and her family did a lot of charitable work. I hope provisions were made to continue that work.

May she rest in peace.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #11
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I admired her for many reasons. She was so very down to Earth to Me.. whether she was speaking of her marriage ending.. or the battle she fought against the cancer that overtook her.. or her family and friends that she loved fiercely... or the causes she championed and poured her heart into... she was a true lady.

I agree with Gemme, I hope they have made provisions to keep her charitable work alive.

May she now find comfort and solace.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 11:15 PM   #12
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

She fought a brave and valiant fight but once cancer gets into your bones it's a hard thing to fight off. May she rest in peace.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2010, 11:53 PM   #13
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,945 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I have admired her for years, and feel so sad over her death.
I hope her family, including her errant husband will find peace.
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 01:32 AM   #14
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,404 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

A life filled with personal struggles and challenges yet a class act to the end. I was saddened yesterday to hear the end was near for her and my prayers go out to her loved ones.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 04:21 AM   #15
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

Elizabeth Edwards endured what I consider the most difficult thing in life and that is the death of your child. She took her greiving and healing process into a venue many nary to venture. She wrote a book to share the depth of pain that had been brought to them. She then lost her valiant battle with cancer. She had lost her husband to another woman. This was a woman of true resilience (also the title of her book). Only she, John and God know if they reached a peaceful, final parting. Learning of her grace and dignity in the face of gloom my guess is that she left this earth as a serene and peaceful soul. I imagine she died like she lived.

Rest in peace, Elizabeth. Your voice shall be missed.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 06:04 AM   #16
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Elizabeth Edwards was a very admirable women. Since she was not going to get better, I am glad she was called out to begin a fresh, new journey. That type of illness gets rough towards the end. I have seen it several times up close and personal. I cannot stand it when people suffer that way.

for Elizabeth Edwards
Elizabeth Edwards, you left a positive impression on this world.

for your loved ones ...
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #17
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

From the Raleigh News & Observer:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/12/...h-edwards.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #18
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

From NPR

The Fire And Wisdom Of Elizabeth Edwards

by Scott Simon

Elizabeth Edwards lost a son, lost her marriage, got sick, and got scalded in the bright, hot light of fame. But anyone who is a parent will understand: after the death of a child, all other hurts seem small.

In 1996, strong winds overturned young Wade Edwards’ jeep on a North Carolina highway. He died at the age of 16. Nothing overturns your faith in God, fairness, goodness, or makes you ask why you should go on living, more than the death of a child.

"I had to reconcile the God I thought I had with the facts I knew," Elizabeth Edwards said in recent months. "I couldn't pray anymore for God to intervene, which means I can't pray for him to intervene in my cancer. Instead, the God that I came to accept promises salvation and enlightenment, and that's the God I live with now. It's not entirely the God I want, but it is the God I believe I have."

When her cancer returned in 2007, Elizabeth Edwards continued with her husband’s campaign for president. She said she couldn’t let sickness thwart her work for what she thought was right, including health care overhaul. She already knew death. Wade’s loss made her want to pack meaning and striving into whatever life she had left.

She may have been hurt by her husband’s hound-dog ways, or those quickie campaign histories that tried to puncture her image with things she might have said when she was anxious and pained. But her heart had been wrung out already.

Elizabeth Edwards shared a mutual admiration with Tony Snow, the conservative columnist who was President George W. Bush’s press secretary, and had colon cancer. When he died in 2008, Elizabeth Edwards said that, "although we came to nearly every argument from opposite corners of the ring . . .we each chose to reach for something larger than the life and body with which we were saddled . . . "

For millions of Americans whose families live with cancer, Elizabeth Edwards demonstrated that people who bear disease still have life to cherish and give others, and maybe an extra jolt of fire and wisdom, too.

When people ask author Christopher Hitchens, who has esophageal cancer, how he is these days, he says, "I’m dying. So are you. The process has just accelerated on me." And so, as Mr. Hitchens continues to write, speak, inspire and enrage, Elizabeth Edwards continued to speak out, embrace her family, and offer others the comfort of her courage and good sense.

It’s apt to use a basketball term to remember someone who made her life in North Carolina: Elizabeth Edwards played the clock until the very last second. She was a ray of life.

http://www.npr.org/2010/12/11/131986...zabeth-edwards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post: