Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 12-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #1761
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I ended up getting a 69 in micro. I hated the woman and she doesn't like me either. I reported her to her boss on Tuesday. When I move to Orlando, I am going to retake the class if I can.

How are you feeling?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Yeah for baking Zimmy you are in the holiday spirit , how did you do in microbiology that is a fun class all those cells and bacteria to learn and what they do!!
Old 12-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #1762
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I ended up getting a 69 in micro. I hated the woman and she doesn't like me either. I reported her to her boss on Tuesday. When I move to Orlando, I am going to retake the class if I can.

How are you feeling?

Zimmy
Well I'm sneezing bu it is winter so I guess it could be allergies and with the damn heat so high because its so cold here in NJ. I'm sorry you didn't like your teacher that really sucks because it makes the world of a difference..luckily I liked all teachers but one and he was a jerk but I got a good grade in all my classes so that was good...thanks for asking I appreciate it!! When do yo think you are moving?? I bet Orlando is nice and pretty,,do they have a school there you can go to??
Old 12-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #1763
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

It's just as pretty as this part of Florida. I'm looking at moving sometime in March, our lease is up at the end of March.

Keep warm and get to feeling better soon!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Well I'm sneezing bu it is winter so I guess it could be allergies and with the damn heat so high because its so cold here in NJ. I'm sorry you didn't like your teacher that really sucks because it makes the world of a difference..luckily I liked all teachers but one and he was a jerk but I got a good grade in all my classes so that was good...thanks for asking I appreciate it!! When do yo think you are moving?? I bet Orlando is nice and pretty,,do they have a school there you can go to??
Old 12-17-2010, 02:38 PM   #1764
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's just as pretty as this part of Florida. I'm looking at moving sometime in March, our lease is up at the end of March.

Keep warm and get to feeling better soon!

Zimmy
It sounds nice to me would love to move there but I have no job yet and still looking!! The weather will be getting nicer too by then! good luck on your move...
Old 12-17-2010, 07:43 PM   #1765
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good night Everyone!

Cody, have fun tomorrow and have a safe trip to SF!!

Sweet dreams,

Zimmy
Old 12-17-2010, 11:21 PM   #1766
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Another Success for CF

Gee, you wrapped your presents!!!!!! I wonder how you made yourself accomplish this task. I wonder if it was the Sunny the Sorcerer. I guess I conjured up some magical trance and you could not resist. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I did it! I finally did it!! I wrapped the presents!!! Now I'm good to go!
Old 12-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #1767
Sunny

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST ReputationSunny Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good Night Singles

I wish everyone a good night and a grreat weekend. What is everyone doing for the weekend?

I finally put up the tree and will complete the other decorations tomorrow. I just want to relax and do nothing. I cannot believe time is flying so fast.

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that Id like to do
Is to save every day
Till eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
Id save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

Good Night you beautiful Femmes and you handsome Butches.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #1768
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Now that you're done cuddly, since yer just an hour down the road, you can ride up and I'll make ya some hot chocolate and you can wrap mine!!! I even got little marshmellows I can put in it if you like, grins evilly. That's a fair swap, don't ya think? lol

Hi everyone else,
I hope you all had an awesome Friday and an even better Saturday!

Cody, have fun on your ride, hope it doesn't rain on ya Bro!!
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 02:49 AM   #1769
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to say hi to My fellow singles

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 05:57 AM   #1770
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Gee, you wrapped your presents!!!!!! I wonder how you made yourself accomplish this task. I wonder if it was the Sunny the Sorcerer. I guess I conjured up some magical trance and you could not resist. LOL

Yup, Dr Sunny is also now Sunny the Sorcerer. I tried to resist the trance but I couldn't. I'll have to remember your magic trances for other times
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:59 AM   #1771
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
Now that you're done cuddly, since yer just an hour down the road, you can ride up and I'll make ya some hot chocolate and you can wrap mine!!! I even got little marshmellows I can put in it if you like, grins evilly. That's a fair swap, don't ya think? lol

Hi everyone else,
I hope you all had an awesome Friday and an even better Saturday!

Cody, have fun on your ride, hope it doesn't rain on ya Bro!!
Sure, I'll come wrap your gifts...I'm in a grove now to wrap. Can I have marshmellows in my hot chocolate....please???
Old 12-18-2010, 06:02 AM   #1772
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning all you wonderful people!!!
Domn, just let me know when you want me to wrap your gifts I won't need Dr Cody the Sorcerer to get me into the grove to do this.
Cody, have a safe and fun ride, I'm looking forward to hearing about it
Zimmy, Orlando is great (but you probably know that), my brother lived in the burbs of Orlando about 10 years ago
Sunny, have a relaxing day, I'm glad you got your Christmas tree up...you're right time is going by really fast
I'm off to get another cup of coffee, have a wonderful day and stay warm!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:52 AM   #1773
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 12:29 PM   #1774
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon CF,

I miss living there. The East Coast of Florida is nice, but there isn't a lot to do.

Have fun today!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning all you wonderful people!!!
Domn, just let me know when you want me to wrap your gifts I won't need Dr Cody the Sorcerer to get me into the grove to do this.
Cody, have a safe and fun ride, I'm looking forward to hearing about it
Zimmy, Orlando is great (but you probably know that), my brother lived in the burbs of Orlando about 10 years ago
Sunny, have a relaxing day, I'm glad you got your Christmas tree up...you're right time is going by really fast
I'm off to get another cup of coffee, have a wonderful day and stay warm!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:48 PM   #1775
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Good Afternoon CF,

I miss living there. The East Coast of Florida is nice, but there isn't a lot to do.

Have fun today!!!

Zimmy
I would love to live in Orlando only if I had a job already geesh you would think with all those hospitals there would be a job there!! How are the singles today its cold here staying in and hibernating until spring time comes its all you can do!! hope everyone has a great day!!
Old 12-18-2010, 06:36 PM   #1776
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

evening singles... had a great run today and all the kids had so much fun!!! i got soaked and froze my but off but seeing the kids having so much fun was well worth it. ill be thawing for the next day or so!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:07 PM   #1777
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Glad you had fun, Cody.

When are you leaving for SF?

Have a goodnight,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
evening singles... had a great run today and all the kids had so much fun!!! i got soaked and froze my but off but seeing the kids having so much fun was well worth it. ill be thawing for the next day or so!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #1778
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Glad you had fun, Cody.

When are you leaving for SF?

Have a goodnight,

Zimmy
going to SF on the 22nd.. weeee lol ill prob. be thawing till then!
Old 12-18-2010, 07:28 PM   #1779
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Cool! I have a predicament, I have been invited to Miami for New Years and I've been invited to hang out with friend's in Tampa. I'm thinking of going to Tampa. My old roommate is the one who invited me to Miami, and we'll be staying at his mom's house.

Have a good night, I'm going to relax and go to bed early. I've had a headache all day today.

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
going to SF on the 22nd.. weeee lol ill prob. be thawing till then!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 10:34 PM   #1780
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

hey ya singles...i have landed just east of Knoxville... in a place called ahh strawberry something..
anyways..... hope you all had a nice day... im heading to bed.
good nites

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote