Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Default Santana comes out...sort of

What did you think about Santana's coming out episode on tonight's "Sexy" episode of Glee? I find it great that this show continues to push/break boundaries in terms of sexuality. It was a bittersweet situation for Santana and Britney (sp?), since Santana voices her true feelings for her friend and then let down by her. The show addresses the fear of labeling as voiced by Santana. What do you think about tonight's episode?

I also liked Kurt's father having the big discussion about feelings along with sex. Very cool.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #62
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,359 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I loved the scene between Kurt and his father.

But, there were two scenes censored on my local channel.

I missed some of the scene when Kurt's new friend (boyfriend?) starts to talk to him about sex.

And I think the other scene was between Gwyneth Paltrow and Will, hubba hubba, towards the end.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #63
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't been watching lately and have no idea what's going on now. Would someone catch me up to date? I remember seeing the ads for them going to NYC for competition and there being some drama but that's about all I know.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote