Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing

Breakups, Lessons Learned, Healing PLEASE do not use this forum for ugliness or nasty posts.

Old 11-11-2011, 11:05 PM   #1
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Y'all so inspire me.

I love the idea of being stingy with my time and energy. Hack, that just makes so much sense to me.

Oblivia, hugs. I can't even begin to fathom how painful that meeting must have been for the both of you.

Ciaran, hugs to you for being brave enough to disconnect from blood relatives because it was healthy for you.

To everyone who has taken the time to post here, please know that I am learning and growing from each of you. I still feel very sad about this distance that I've had to create and maintain but I do know it's healthier this way.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Ciaran, hugs to you for being brave enough to disconnect from blood relatives because it was healthy for you.
Arwen - it wasn't healthy for me. The only healthy aspect was the reconciliation process.. Fourteen years is too long to hold a grudge - I know that to my pain / shame :-)

I'll make it up to my family in the long run.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:

Tags
community, friendship, hula hoop, love, toxic people