Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Pennsylvania Forums

Old 12-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #1
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation
Default Holiday caroling for room-bound patients - Dec 23rd

If anyone is in the Philadelphia area on December 23rd, I'm putting together a group to go caroling at a local care center. They have an entire floor of patients who are unable to leave their beds and so will miss the group sing-along in the lobby. We've been asked to spend a half hour on this floor, and then are invited to join the festivities in the lobby if we'd like. If anyone is available and would like to participate, send me a PM for details.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #2
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

That is precious , sweet , and such a wonderful thing to so do and I can't tell you how much that means to those residents , patients , families and staff . Good for you love it .
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2011, 04:40 PM   #3
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

That is the most awesomest thing I've heard this Christmas season! Wish I was up there.....naaa that is a cold place. It does make me wonder if anything like that is going on anywhere in my area.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
That is the most awesomest thing I've heard this Christmas season! Wish I was up there.....naaa that is a cold place. It does make me wonder if anything like that is going on anywhere in my area.
She's a cool girl like that brother . I dig it too. I'm working this Christmas but the folks do make trips around the hospital . They don't stay a real long time in my unit because our patients are on vents and sedated mostly but its nice to hear them.
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:58 AM   #5
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I'm hoping one of my other friends who works in a different facility will let us stop by there afterwards. It seems a shame to get so many people together just to sing for an hour and go home.