Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Hats for boys are like shoes for girls !

Stoney I say you get TWO ...
dang...........

I'm as big a shoe whore as any femme. I have maybe 3-4 baseball caps and rarely ever wear them...hats are reserved for bad hair days when I don't want to shower. I wear shoes every day..........

I know plenty of sports dyke lesbians.....not butch, not boy, not boi.....who would not be without their baseball caps and visors.

The statement struck me as hetero-normative/sexist.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I am a documented shoe whore and a documented hat whore. More a hat whore for sure. I don't know as I have ever bumped into my girl with the bill of my hat. I couldn't begin to guess how many hats I have.

"I can tell you that I take my hat off for one thing and one thing only."
Burt Reynolds....Smokey and the Bandit

If I come in the house without my hat my dogs bark and raise hell thinking there is a stranger in the house.

For me my hat bill is like my feet when dancing I am aware of where it is.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

If I come in the house without my hat my dogs bark and raise hell thinking there is a stranger in the house. -- blade

my dog responds to me putting on my hat. she's knows i'm going outside. she wants to go.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 04:29 PM   #4
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
If I come in the house without my hat my dogs bark and raise hell thinking there is a stranger in the house. -- blade

my dog responds to me putting on my hat. she's knows i'm going outside. she wants to go.
My dog does that when I put on sneakers, but sneakers only, no other shoe. This is because he is brilliant and is aware that Daddy rarely wears sneakers for anything besides the things he (the dog), gets to participate in (physical outdoor activities).

Brilliant, I tell you. Just brilliant is my boy.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #5
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
dang...........

I'm as big a shoe whore as any femme. I have maybe 3-4 baseball caps and rarely ever wear them...hats are reserved for bad hair days when I don't want to shower. I wear shoes every day...........

Right. Butches/ guys have lots o shoes too! Can't have too many to match outfits and hats.

I def throw on a hat when I jump out of bed to walk the dog or run to the store. Hey, it' takes time to comb my hair!

ok , back to hats !! how many like to sport the sunglasses on the bill of the hat?? me, me !! .. that is when I'm not wearing my reg. glasses.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 04:39 PM   #6
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
dang...........

I'm as big a shoe whore as any femme. I have maybe 3-4 baseball caps and rarely ever wear them...hats are reserved for bad hair days when I don't want to shower. I wear shoes every day..........

I know plenty of sports dyke lesbians.....not butch, not boy, not boi.....who would not be without their baseball caps and visors.

The statement struck me as hetero-normative/sexist.
Well, I was trying to make a joke ... Sorry I offended you and others with my off color remark...I am hardly sexist by any means ...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
Well, I was trying to make a joke ... Sorry I offended you and others with my off color remark...I am hardly sexist by any means ...
I am not offended. Why on earth would you think I was offended? I also never said you were sexist. I said the statement struck me as hetero-normative and sexist.

I pointed out I am butch, am a shoe whore and am not particularly fond of hats. I also pointed out that hats are not gender specific, particularly baseball caps.

It irritates the bejesus out of me that you (specific and general) would interpret my statements as me being offended. Note I said irritated..........not offended.

It also irritates the bejesus out of me that you (specific) would use the lame ass excuse of 'it's a joke' to attempt to explain away a hetero-normative and sexist statement. Note I said irritated.....not offended.

And me being irritated is on me, not you. The only thing on you is for you to think about what you said and the lame excuse you offered for it.
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote