Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Old 03-27-2011, 09:32 PM   #181
Peach

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
happily married

Peach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST ReputationPeach Has the BEST Reputation

Angels will hold you all in their arms now Mike. The sweetest of all is Kristin
Peach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peach For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 09:45 PM   #182
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation

sweet,,,you will be missed. We talked for a couple of years before meeting and then it was as if we'd always been sitting next to each other chatting "in real time and in person".

Mike---I know the pain of such a loss. Know that you're in our thoughts through this hard time.

Rope--

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rope For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 09:51 PM   #183
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

May you fly with the Angels ..RIP
Old 03-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #184
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts are with you & your family. May she fly with the angels, and may you rest in the comfort of her love.
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2011, 10:56 PM   #185
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sending You

Warm thoughts during this difficult time.

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 12:06 AM   #186
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

Be free of pain and let peace fill that hole. Your babies are safe. Rest well.

with love

Old 03-28-2011, 12:10 AM   #187
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

with love

Thats beautiful.....I can never seem to find the words for an event like this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I wish you all nothing but peace.
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissItalianDiva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 12:16 AM   #188
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post

with love

She's all Glamorous n purty n stuff.

With wings on her shoes to match the Gold of her heart.

Old 03-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #189
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sending prayers

and condolences to you Mike for your loss

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 12:33 AM   #190
Mike
In Loving Memory and Many Thanks

Relationship Status:
connected, emotionally and physically

Thanked 2,456 Times in 416 Posts
Mike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST ReputationMike Has the BEST Reputation

Kristin went on her next big adventure on March 27, 2011 @ 4am, she told me at midnight she was ready to go. She, I and the girls really appreciated all the support all of you have shown us during this time. I did my best to convey all of the post to her. I am sure she’s reading them now and about to fuss at me because I forgot to say so and so said this or that. Even I have been thumped with a nail file or two. No one was safe.

I think the strength, love and support that everyone showed her (us) helped her make the transition to where ever she might be going. She was peaceful and at home. My thanks to all of you for the support you have shown. What an amazing community we are, when we all agree on something! If her girls have half the strength she had they will do amazing things in life. I trust they will. Please help to keep an eye on her babies. She loved them beyond love.

She will not be forgotten. Even though it was hard to see her go, we know she has a mind of her own and her work here was done. I have no doubt she’s somewhere doing something wonderful. I think a pair of stilettos are missing. Plus I thought I smelled choclate somewhere.

Kristin donated her body to UCSF there will be no funeral, in a few days the girls and I will figure out when to have a Celebration of Kristin’s life, right now they just need to be held and loved. I will let folks know when that will be.

Again, much thanks to all of you,

Mike
Old 03-28-2011, 12:40 AM   #191
CherryFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
On good days, in love. On bad days--well, there are no bad days with hym...

CherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST ReputationCherryFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dear Sweet Sweet ~

I love you, Sweet.

You were always so kind to cheer us on through all of our big dramas... like our flood, your fire, our multiple tsunamis', your multiple girls, our move out of Cali, your move out of Salinas (yeah, remember that?!) and of course our daily chats to keep caught up on corsets, shoe-talk and the power of being femme.

You will not be forgotten. You left your mark on many of us here, in many different ways.

It my pleasure knowing you as I did, Sweet.

I ate a Godiva truffle in your honor today.
It was sweet.

Until we meet again, because somehow I feel like we will...

XXOO, ~CF (and bb)

Last edited by CherryFemme; 03-28-2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Stan hates typos...
CherryFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CherryFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 05:18 AM   #192
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Our deepest sympathies are with you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 07:29 AM   #193
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Rest in peace beautiful lady. You have many friends and family that love you and will keep your wonderful memory alive in their hearts.

Holding Sweet's loved ones close at heart today and sending loving light their way.
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #194
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Don't tell me there are no angels.....I just shared this with Mike.....now with Y'all.............

So last month was my birthday.....and JanStevie sent me a present, but it never arrived and we just believed it to be lost in the mail...........<sigh>

I checked the mail today and the package was there!!! Guess what it was?

CHOCOLATES!

Thanks, Kristin.......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #195
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mike,
Thanks for keeping us posted, even during the times I know it must have been extremely difficult to just get out.

I believer everyone at The Planet walked along beside her, then surrounded and supported her in an invisible hammock of our energy and love.

My last time with her near was in Oakland after we performed and I was a bit green from unbeknownst to me at the time, was gallbladder attack on stage. She offered me her chair, and to get me a ginger ale, she just smiled, and I felt better..

Blessings to the children who are hurting, and to you as well.

Tommi
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 04:07 PM   #196
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Mike
So sorry for your loss,the best to your family ,sending prayers and blessing to all.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #197
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts and prayers are with you Mike, and the girls. My deepest sympathy for your loss.
"Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality." ~Emily Dickinson

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #198
bubblinsugare

How Do You Identify?:
femme diva
Relationship Status:
Mrs. PapiChino.....

bubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputationbubblinsugare Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hugging you and feeding you.....

Chino and I send our love! Thank you for listening to this bossy femme last night and eating and allowing us to take care of you if even for a short time! I know that Kristen would have done the same for us!!

Know that we are thinking of you and will stay in contact!

Sweet! Wear those heels girl!!!!! And rock that nailpolish!! Fly sweet angel!!!

Chino and bubblinsugare
bubblinsugare is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubblinsugare For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #199
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Sweetcali... you were the first one to welcome me in chat when I first came to know of this community we love and I was just "coming out". You helped me figure myself out and cheered me up with chocolate! You even shared your nailfile so I could bop a butch who was being naughty with it! I pray you will find a painfree, peaceful place to sit and rest a while. I will miss you greatly!

Mike.. you and the girls are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray for the peace and the strength that you all will need. Hugs to all of you!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2011, 10:29 PM   #200
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

My sympathy to you and the girls Mike, she was a wonderful woman, and though I did not have the chance to say hello face to face she was always so full of happiness and love and acceptance. She has touched a lot of people who will always remember her.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post: