Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Zimmy,

Yes, you will do better the next time around. I can feel that disappointment.. and just let it go... you will have more chances.. and look at it this way... on that questions you got incorrect.. you now know what you need to study on a bit more. I am not a great test taker at all.. I used to love doing the homework. However, when it came to tests I would freeze and My mind would go blank.. so take heart.. perhaps a new style of studying is in order? smiles.

A haunting movie before bedtime? you are brave. laughs. I hope you enjoyed the movie. I also hope you had a wonderful weekend..

you are off from school today, yes? If so, I hope you treat yourself to something wonderful.

Thank you for the nighttime wishes. smiles.

As Always,
Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Evening Jake,

I bombed my first biology quiz and I upset with myself, but I am going to do better the next time around. I just finished watching, "A Haunting In Connecticut", before I go to bed, hehe..

Have a good night to you and MountainStar!

Zimmy
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #2062
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

I love having coffee on the phone with you.. the only thing better. .. will be when we do it in person.. sans the phone. smiles.

ps. We are clutter free.. sans drama.. and all of that "stuff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStar View Post
Good Morning Kitcheners! Did you know that there is a Kitchener, Ontario? Too funny, EH?

I'm on the phone with Jake...smiling, laughing, and enjoying our coffee together.

Today is Pride Calgary... woohoo...off to hang out with some good friends, watch the parade and grab a bite to eat..then back home.

I'm putting a nice Sirloin Tip roast in the slow cooker, along with the little potatoes, the tiny onions, some butternut squash, and bread that is rainbow coloured...a little bit of food colouring won't kill us, will it?
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 08:45 AM   #2063
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Zimmy, MorningStar, anyone else who is up now...and of course Jake (big smile)

Breakfast is on me this morning...I am in the mood to cook...some bacon and pancakes...hmmm....maybe banana pancakes with raspberry syrup.....of course coffee, tea, Dr. Pepper, and juice du jour.

Zimmy...keep up the good work on your grades. They do matter when you graduate...it can give you the edge when it comes to job hunting. Of course, I am a nerd when it comes to that lol. I had a 3.8 and made the dean's list every semester...and had NO life while in school...so maybe you don't want to listen to me

Off to play for a bit then get seriously down on some laundry...or maybe start laundry now then play...either way I want to spend some time with my Butch this morning before Hy has to run off to workie for the day.

Have a wonderful day!

MS
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 08:47 AM   #2064
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Good Morning to all the wonderful Kitchen peoples,

Another weekend behind Me.. and sadly I do not have today off.. however, I will get paid time and a half or double time for working it.. so I guess that is the bright side. laughs. Also, My girl and I get to spend time together this morning before I go in.. because she has the day off... so that is the brighter bright side.

I am 99% unpacked.. just a couple of boxes to go and the place will be done. I received a great compliment from My landlord who stopped by over the weekend in regards to how clean and well decorated the place is.. so that made Me feel good. I take pride in My surroundings.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.. and if you have today off.. you are continuing the same..

Waves to Jo, scoote, Zimmy, morningstar, durrrrrrr, dc, Braedon (Matthew), Incubus, Abby, and anyone else I missed.

For My sweet girl.. .. fire and ice.. smiles.

<< Me.. grins.

For those that like it a little later.. and
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 08:51 AM   #2065
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Yay!!!! Doing the drama free dance!!

I adore coffee with You - and am so happy soon it will be face to face...mmmm such a happy thought to start my day

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
I love having coffee on the phone with you.. the only thing better. .. will be when we do it in person.. sans the phone. smiles.

ps. We are clutter free.. sans drama.. and all of that "stuff"

Old 09-06-2010, 10:44 AM   #2066
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Gooooooooood Afternoon Kitcheneers...long time no type....between working and trying to get a routine down in my small apt for 4 ppl and 3 animals has been quite a task..but i am not complaining...i enjoy going to sleep and waking up with my sweetie regardless of the difficulties of everything else....hopefully soon tho we will be moving into our new home...i mean we accepted their offer so what the hell is the hold up sheeeesh

anyway Jo is out with the boys today bedroom shopping--dunno if i wish i were with them or glad im here at work....lol actually i'd prefer to be with them,but alas the damn lottery is ignoring all my emails,letters and skywriting efforts so i must make pizza

Zimmy...hang in there...u will do great---remember we must all stumble now and again

Jake...glad to hear ur new home is all set up...and that u and MS are doing great

to everyone i missed i hope u r having a wonderful Labor Day!!!!!!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #2067
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hola Mi Amigos!

Jake, I have coloring pencils that I am using to color in the different sections of the abdominal cavity for anatomy and it is a lot of fun. I am going to study harder for the next quiz and I am not worried about the previous quiz.

MountainStar, I had a 3.0 for two years while at DeVry and made the National Dean's List and I am going to work myself silly to make a good grade..Us Nerds are cute and I love messing with my best friend, when I can answer a question on Jeopardy that she has no clue what it is...Heheh..

Scoote, Glad to hear that you all are doing good down in South Florida! Hopefully they will hurry up and get you all moved into that house! Lottery Gods are against us working class ppl, since most of the ppl who hit the Lottery are wealthy...

Have fun, I am off to watch a movie on NetFlix before I finish up my homework..

Zimmy
Old 09-06-2010, 01:03 PM   #2068
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good afternoon everyone

It's been a busy, but fun weekend...lots of beach time, shell hunting and today shopping for new beds for the boys (and bedroom furniture for the Prince as well). We actually had fun at the furniture store...Rooster wanted to bring home a massage chair...then a stop at Barnes & Noble for latte and new books...a quick stop to deliver lunch to Scoote (and a pizza making lesson for Rooster)...and finally back home again supervising the last of the Rooster's weekend homework.

I'm glad you're enjoying the drama-free zone MStar It's my favorite place for sure.

Sounds like your new place is working out well Jake. I'll be glad when we can do the same and get unpacked and decorate. It will feel sooooo good.

And I agree with the others Zimmy...don't sweat the test. It's not a great feeling, but it does show you where you need to focus your studying efforts. I'm sure you'll do well in the end.

Not a clue what I'm making for dinner tonight....hmmmmm.....

Hugs to all....and if the Rooster relinquishes the computer I'll be back!
Old 09-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #2069
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

How about some grilled chicken, fresh veggies and homemade cornbread for dinner? To top it off? Fresh iced sweet tea and ice cream for dessert!

Have fun,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #2070
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:

Yummy!!! Thanks!!! I can make some cupcakes to go with the ice cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
How about some grilled chicken, fresh veggies and homemade cornbread for dinner? To top it off? Fresh iced sweet tea and ice cream for dessert!

Have fun,

Zimmy

The Following User Says Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #2071
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:

I have no doubt you will do well Zimmy. You are one smart cookie! Thanks again for cooking dinner!

The Following User Says Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #2072
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'll toss in some perogies and sour cream to the mix for dinner

Hey everyone, been a few days but I'm back! I did get accepted into that course I applied for, but then I got waitlisted so now I have to wait for a spot to come open (if one even does). So right now I'm checking out another option (which could take a month or more to see if it pans out), and in the meantime I'm busy sending out resumes ~ if school doesn't happen, then I'm going to work.

Hope everyone has a great rest of their day ,

Matt

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2010, 07:10 AM   #2073
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe holiday weekend and a good start to your work week.

I am leaving here in a bit to head off to college..

Have a good day,

Zimmy
Old 09-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #2074
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening all

Sorry I haven't been around much...when I'm not being a school bus, I'm working, cooking, shopping...or walking on the beach with my sweetie.

Dinner tonight is prime rib (with a coarse sea salt and pepper crust), corn on the cob....and I have no idea what else We were keeping it simple tonight

Hope you all had a great day. The boys have no school tomorrow, and Friday we're headed away for the weekend as soon as Rooster is done with school. Sanibel Island...here we come...
Old 09-08-2010, 08:10 PM   #2075
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Brownie sundaes for dessert! With caramel!
Old 09-09-2010, 05:34 AM   #2076
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

<Stands up on my stepstool>

Good Morning Vietnam!!! I am thinking of a really good and hearty breakfast this morning. How about some eggs<any style>, toast, grits or oatmeal, plenty of coffee and tea, sodas, juice and milk?

I am off to study for my anatomy class and hopefully my group member won't start crying again today..She didn't tel any of us that she is partially blind in one eye and couldn't focus the microscope until twenty minutes before class ended...My other two group members wouldn't help her, so I helped her focus the microscope.

Hugs,

Zimmy
Old 09-12-2010, 07:28 PM   #2077
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,592 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

somebody fire up the girl i mean grill!!!!
Old 09-12-2010, 08:15 PM   #2078
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

popin in here........
ohHH hey ........ ok i know what Duurrrrrrrrr's job is ...... ha
he manage's a Gentlemens club..... TA DA!! do i win?? huh?? do i ??

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2010, 08:28 PM   #2079
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone,

Hope you all are doing good, school has been keeping me busy and now I have three quizzes a week for microbiology, lol...I will be able to tell you all about what the difference between Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes is..

Have a good night!!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2010, 05:42 AM   #2080
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:

Good Morning everyone! Another week starts again....joy of joys...but...I am happy it is starting since it was a long time in between gigs for me. Had a cold all weekend so I lounged around watching movies and moping. I did manage to pull my self out to get my hair coloured...after all a grrl has her priorities!

Zimmy, good luck on the microbiology...and I have no clue what you are talking about lol. Morning, hope your week is good as well...Durrrr not sure why you were nominated but okayyyy....Jo....we miss you!!! And we miss Scoote!!! I really miss the banter between you two lol. Don't forget us!!

To Daddy....hugs and kisses....and cinderella shoes...i really need to wear those again soon *grin* i hope Your day is wonderful.

MS

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post: