Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,838 Times in 2,807 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smiling today

I would like to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the members in here that are

mothers, to those out there who are spending time with their mothers on their

special day, to those like me who have lost their mothers but remember them

in their hearts with love.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2024, 09:52 PM   #21862
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,779 Times in 25,691 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have the apartment to myself for the weekend!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2024, 05:38 AM   #21863
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Headed for the big "D".

Thanked 3,699 Times in 786 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Party at Gemme's place this weekend!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I have the apartment to myself for the weekend!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2024, 10:45 AM   #21864
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**

Thanked 40,201 Times in 10,402 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Party at Gemme's place this weekend!!!!
Let's make it a belated birthday party!! I'll bring the cake!!

Happy Belated Birthday Ms Gemme🎈🎈🎈🎈🌻🌻🌻

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2024, 09:05 PM   #21865
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

smiling..

A great day with her. It's rare we get the same day off.

Although I did have a great week. I was able to spend some time with her every day since I've been home.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2024, 09:34 PM   #21866
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,779 Times in 25,691 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Let's make it a belated birthday party!! I'll bring the cake!!

Happy Belated Birthday Ms Gemme🎈🎈🎈🎈🌻🌻🌻
Thank you and the same to you! This made me smile too.

Today's biggo smile came from PRIDE!!! It was lovely weather, there were tons of people in various stages of dress and style and I had a really good time in the park. I got compliments on my eyeshadow (rainbow themed with glitter that took me fOrEvEr to blend out), there were small beach balls bouncing in the crowd at the main stage when the drag queens and kings came out and I picked up a couple of small trinkets (handmade bracelet, some stickers and a small kitty fidget toy that resembles the dragons in eggs on TT). I left before the parade started, barely, but I've seen it before and it's a 'more the merrier' kind of thing to enjoy so I didn't feel sad about that. I got more than my scheduled allotment of steps in and I looked super cute so, all in all, pretty much the whole day made me smile.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 09:48 PM   #21867
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**

Smiling..she just left. I made her a chicken burrito and she made the cocktails. We recapped her work day and I recapped my day with my step dog. I took her to the dog park.

We will be making plans for a beach house. I want to hear the waves at night and not have to drive home.

Smiling

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2024, 12:22 PM   #21868
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
~ Femme ~

Thanked 32,532 Times in 10,175 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Gavin Newsom (D— GOV. CAL): I really like his level headedness in response to people who have unrealistic notions about our current US President— Joe Biden. I agree with his assessment. You can be in charge of our country and still be f^cking tired, especially when you engage with a person who is tirelessly lying and committing fraud in epic ways and is still living on the tax base of American society (another form of grift). Way to go, Gavin. Thanks for your astute assessments and commitment to our country.
Old 06-30-2024, 05:45 AM   #21869
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,491 Times in 6,901 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I’m currently visiting colonial Williamsburg. I’ve wanted to come here for about 20 years or more. I’m excited to see and explore!
Old 07-09-2024, 06:34 PM   #21870
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,615 Times in 5,288 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Oddly, what has made me smile over and over again today is learning to smile. I don't think anyone ever actually told me how to smile to make an attractive smile, I think they just praised me when I did it when I was little.

But I was watching a Korean drama, and there's a scene where they teach the workers in a hotel how to smile - how to smile and look sincere even when you don't feel like it, even when you're upset, even when you're dealing with a difficult guest.

You say (to yourself) "Hermès" and let the corners of your mouth do the work, while relaxing the rest of your mouth. It really works! I looked in the mirror and it is a more attractive smile than the one I usually do for photos and whatnot. Before, I would imagine I was suddenly seeing my best friend and was smiling at him with an expression of happy surprise. The "Hermès" trick is much easier and seems to work every time.
Old 07-10-2024, 06:05 PM   #21871
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Smile Today

I got a nice message from one of the ladies in my chat room and we had a good talk. Lots in common and about my age so it looks good and it made me smile.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2024, 04:25 PM   #21872
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**

smiling...a dear friend had the Arbor Day Foundation plant 30 trees in Bootleg Fire Recovery in Oregon, in memory of my Mom. I love my friends and how they are gathering close to me.

In fact, she will be visiting me a few weeks.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-12-2024, 10:11 PM   #21873
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Made you Smile Today

Received a very nice email, happy and friendly. Makes your day and made me smile.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2024, 02:50 PM   #21874
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Smile Today

A pleasant chat always makes the heart grow fonder. Just not too quick *S. I had to smile today getting a cherry note to start my day.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2024, 03:20 PM   #21875
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,615 Times in 5,288 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

There was a lot to smile about today:

- Watching Brittany play at getting a towel tied in a knot untied, to get the treats inside.

- Seeing, smelling and eating delicious little dim sum dishes.

- Getting a package in the mail from my sister.
Old 08-22-2024, 04:56 PM   #21876
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**

Smiling...

My closet rod is getting more support! Yay!! It was starting to come away from the way. Well, you can say I have lots of clothes. Lol understatement, for sure. I had to pile them up on the bed and these handy butches, were amazed? Shocked? Kinda knew it already..lol

I'm smiling cause they have to find the studs in the wall..me, I'm giggling

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile