Notices

Old 01-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #221
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i wish for everyone i care about to know peace, just for today.

i wish for R ~ continued healing, the ability to practice one day at a time and to have patience for herself, for me and for her world, the ability to just breathe.

i wish for Ryan ~ continued patience for the situation, the knowledge that it will get better, the ability to see the light, the ability to just breathe.

i wish for me ~ continued healing & patience, the knowledge to do what is right for myself and for them, the ability to just breathe.

Old 01-05-2011, 01:01 PM   #222
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

My wish came true in finding Sonny Stitt: A Tribute to Duke Ellington thanks to a very sweet person here who read my wish post. The reason I couldn't find it is because it's been retitled. The person sent me the link where I could buy the CD and it should be here next week. I'm ecstatic; I've looked for the CD for about 10 years.

Wishes do come true.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #223
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

I Wish...

that my sweetie could get over that nasty cough that is still hanging on after all this time

i could just go away for a weekend with her--no kids,no phones,no work

i could go through one day without being in constant pain

i could be there more for her

i could win the damn lottery---im not greedy i mean i would settle for a million--then let her invest it so we could do whatever we wanted when we wanted
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #224
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I wish that the car would be or will be covered by warranty if it is the transmission..
and I wish for groceries from the store..
but can't get them because there is no car...
Old 01-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #225
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
I wish that the car would be or will be covered by warranty if it is the transmission..
and I wish for groceries from the store..
but can't get them because there is no car...
will some grocer deliver?
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #226
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I wasnt sick!
Old 01-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #227
rlin

How Do You Identify?:
human

Thanked 1,190 Times in 451 Posts
rlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputationrlin Has the BEST Reputation

good stuff for everyone...

life was never hard...

i really could have everything i want...

it would all work out...

stress didnt exist...

(pfft... might as well go large!)
rlin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rlin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 04:34 PM   #228
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Smile I wish...

I weren't afraid of men, wondering if they plan on doing me harm.

I had the open, loving relationship that I crave.

That 2 for 1 sales happened more often for the items that I want/need.

The Daily Oklahoman could understand that I ONLY want the SUNDAY paper!

I could write erotic poetry
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starbuck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #229
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,664 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I wish I knew how to knit
Old 01-05-2011, 07:00 PM   #230
fiercegrrl
In Memory Of

How Do You Identify?:
fierce femme grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful, pumpkin, princess, sweet pea, babygirl
Relationship Status:
i don't think it's in the stars for me.

fiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputationfiercegrrl Has the BEST Reputation

i wish i had a place where i could fall apart at the seams and others understood.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:22 PM   #231
AriesKub

How Do You Identify?:
gay
Preferred Pronoun?:
profile name says it all
Relationship Status:
With Someone

AriesKub is on a distinguished road
Default I wish

My life would for once calm down and not have so much drama brought into it by other people!!!!!

I also wish my boyfriend would realize how much i do love him regardless of how many times he does aggravate me.

I could just find what truly makes me happy and end my constant search I know my boyfriend makes me happy but everything else in my life is in chaos right now

people would not mistake my kindness for being simple minded

I wish my family would understand it was not my fault I was just doing what the will told me to do
AriesKub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:21 AM   #232
Nightshade

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:

Nightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST Reputation

I wish:

My landlady wasn't an absent minded bitch. I could handle one or the other, but the combination is killing me.

I didn't feel like I was sinking.

A wonderful Stonebutch would show up on my door step and offer to build a fire in my wood stove (NOT a euphemism, but we can go with that too, if you like) and hold me through the night.

I weren't so fucking lonely.
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:17 AM   #233
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:
call me crazy working on me!

Thanked 1,334 Times in 367 Posts
CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

I wish if only for just a day my mom wasnt sickly, and she could breathe and have healing brought to her body. I wish I didnt have to watch her suffer day in and day out ... praying to just go.. because she is so sick.

I wish to hug my son goodnight everynight instead of a phone call saying goodnight. I wish for my old life back
CharmingButch25 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 03:27 AM   #234
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

CharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST ReputationCharmingButch25 Has the BEST Reputation

Also I guess I wish everyone would realize what they have and not take it for granted,
Kids are annoying as hell lol especially your own 2 year old throwing a tantrum and running around driving your nuts. I love my son to death but boy can drive me insane and I admit I used to take it for granted the time I had with him, not my ex wont let me see him and I wish for that time back where he is fighting a nap, or running around without a diaper making me chase him, or even his fits he threw. terrible twos are right but id give anything to kiss him goodnight and read to him.
We often get busy and compain about our kids, our life, our family, our job
I just wish people didnt take things for granted.
I did, I took my son for granted, my wife, and now here I am without either. I Used to complain about the messy house, the laundry, the money a lot of things really
and truthfully now, id give anything to be stepping on broken toy pieces, or her laundry tripping me up, or a sink full of dishes ... I miss my life, I miss my son and my family and the love I shared with an amazing woman at the time.
Take a minute , kiss your kid an extra time, tell your wife you love and appreciate her even if you can be a jerk sometimes, let people know what they mean to you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 04:40 AM   #235
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
good stuff for everyone...

life was never hard...

i really could have everything i want...

it would all work out...

stress didnt exist...

(pfft... might as well go large!)
It is great to see you posting again and it is good that you are out of the hospital and on your way!!!
Old 01-06-2011, 05:03 AM   #236
Nightshade

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:

Nightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST ReputationNightshade Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I wish I knew how to knit
I can point you to some great videos and websites that will get you to where you want to be.
Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 05:22 AM   #237
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I wish Friday would get here;

I wish the weather would cooperate;

I wish...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #238
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,766 Times in 1,142 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I wish for about 3 more hours of sleep before I enter the fray of teaching today
(hey that rhymes =) )

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #239
CharmingButch25
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
As just me!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy,Hym,
Relationship Status:

I wish I could figure out this site lol, I just saw a bunch of comments and cant find any of them on the posts comments on my posts
The Following User Says Thank You to CharmingButch25 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2011, 07:38 AM   #240
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i wish...

- for warmth to those who are cold and needing shelter on a cold day..
- food in the bellies of those hungry and undernourished
- strength for those battling addictions, and losing themselves..
- hugs and understanding for those needing a true friend in their life
- and mostly, for people to feel their worth, when they're feeling really down & alone...

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: