Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 12-27-2011, 04:16 PM   #2561
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Thanked 15,379 Times in 2,542 Posts
Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
I do not use the oil in the receipe. I saute the veggies in veggie stock, and substitute vegggie stock in the loaf. It only calls for 1 TBSP in the loaf as a binder, so if you are not oil restricted it adds very little calories over all.

The receipe also doubles well, and it is very similar in taste and texture to regular meatloaf.
Thank you!
Kelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #2562
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I am chowing down on a plate of scrambled egg whites with some hot sauce on them for dinner. Had a long crappy day at work. Made to the gym. Did shoulders, calfs, and cardio!!!
Y'all have a wonderful evening!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:48 PM   #2563
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,940 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im not shure if I should put this post near or somewhere else but hear it is.On December 22 I ended up in the ER with savier abdominal pain,fever 102,upset stomach,really bad pain in my back to the point even my pain meds werent working.I went to the local hospital not far from my house..a good place with excelent folks there..not the medicaid doc I have been going to for a month with these problems.The medicaid doc took a urine test and gave me amoxicillian 500 mg for two weeks...I didnt get much better so he gave me another round of them.Then I got so sick I had to go to the ER,they did a bunch of test..lot of blood work plus urine culture..the med that gave me untill the results came in was ciprofloxin 500 that I have been takeing till today.I got a call to come back to the ER cause my results said I have an E coli infection,no wonder I have felt so bad..I got an IV drip of fluids cause ive had the craps but I thought it was the meds..I now have the right meds and hope I will get over this with out any more problems cause I hev had it for almost a month and the meds I have taken didnt help..I have no idea where or how I could have gotten this e-coli prob,could have been any where..floks please be very careful cause if I can get this anyone can...I dont have the knick name of Mr.Clean for nothing.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #2564
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Yikes Rockin....that's scary!
I'm glad you went to the hospital...please take care of yourself.....e coli is nothing to mess with.
Big hugs to you!
Old 12-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #2565
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,940 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Yikes Rockin....that's scary!
I'm glad you went to the hospital...please take care of yourself.....e coli is nothing to mess with.
Big hugs to you!

Hi jo,I know just how bad this can be and am not takeing it litely at all,U can bet me and the medicaid doc will ahve a word or two about it when I have the energi to do it..right now I feel like a wet noodle.What really pissed me off was if he had done even a minimal amount of lab work he well could have caught this,I just hope I dont have any long standing probs cause of this ..he will pay dearly u can bet on it.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #2566
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Kelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST ReputationKelt Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The saga continues......

I have spent a little over a year on a weight loss / health journey.

The rules:
No surgery
No drugs
No diet foods
No chemicals
No expensive gear
No gym

Eat whole/recognizable foods
Exercise whole body but gently

It worked fabulously, and still does.

I have been reviewing my behavior in all areas of my life for the last month or so and have now gotten around to looking at my food and exercise habits and behaviors.

Hmmm, there may be something amiss here.

The eating is great. Occasionally I color outside the lines, but I learn from it, and exercise takes care of the rest.

My exercise of choice is Nordic walking in sand. Low impact, burns a truckload of calories, outdoors (moderate climate), have met lots of great people and made new friends, and it's free.

All really great stuff.

Except.

In the last five months I have taken one day off, and it was hard to make myself do that. It was for Thanksgiving. I spent Christmas on the beach.

I know intellectually that I should take off at least one, or better, two days a week. I plan them, mostly around weather. If its raining cats and dogs or really chilly, it's the perfect opportunity; and I know I need to. I obsess on the tide charts, watching when it would be just right, and when the opportunity is starting to slip away. Every time, out comes the rain gear, or woolies, or whatever; and off I go at the last minute. It happened again today, it was supposed to rain. It didn't, I went. For five hours.

Isn't this kind of like the behavior that got me huge in the first place? Compulsively doing something that is likely to be counter productive? I'm turning into an example of "chronic cardio", needing to rebuild and rearrange lean tissue with resistance exercise, but going for the higher calorie burn out of fear.

I'm scared to death of gaining any back.

I know exactly what to do and how to do it. The game plan is in place. It has been for a month, un-acted upon, just waiting for me to get my shit together.

So, here I am back again. Now I will be one of the "resolutioners" (some of you may remember that from last year ).

You all in here keep me accountable. You got me through the first phase. I'm not in loss mode anymore, but I hope I am still welcome to continue working toward optimal health in here. You folks are my sounding board, and I thank you for it.

Next Sunday, the 1st, I will commence with resistance work and reduce, at least some, the cardio. I will start slow, as I said, the plan is all worked out. Now I just have to work the plan.

My rules will stay the same, just the workout will be re-oriented for a more balanced outcome.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 08:55 PM   #2567
midwest chick

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
married

Thanked 1,678 Times in 338 Posts
midwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputationmidwest chick Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very happy!!!!!

For a lunch date tomorrow, I'm going to be able to wear a skirt and blouse that I haven't worn in almost a year. I checked out the menu, and the salads look great, so does the soup.

Only 10lbs to go, but still a lot of exercise needed,
I really want my hips and legs back!!!!
Next year, is going to be great!
midwest chick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to midwest chick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #2568
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Hey there healthy living folks! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is back refreshed & continuing the focus on their journey!

I'm really sorry that I haven't been as active on this thread as I should. Not an excuse, but my life has been pretty consumed with some personal issues. I continue to read every single update & applaud all of your success. This is one of my all time favorite threads on the Planet. Not just for the topic, but because we've all become friends through good times & bad... always there for one another with support & encouragement. Just in case I haven't told y'all lately... THANK YOU!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 AM   #2569
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

((((((((((Kelt))))))))))))

My friend, you have made AMAZING strides on your weight loss journey and we are all so proud of you! You are one of my greatest motivators (and probably for many others, too).

I completely understand what you mean about compulsive actions taking over. Awhile back, I remember watching an episode of the Biggest Loser, when Jillian went to visit at contestant at home. They went to lunch where Jillian ordered a glass of wine and Tara looked at her in horror... like that is something that should never been allowed. She admitted that she had gone from one extreme (overindulgement & overweight) to another (nit picking every single thing & extreme 8 hour workouts). Either end of the spectrum, she was all or nothing... and it was because of her compulsive tendancies. Her problem was never knowing there was a happy medium.

I have all the faith in the world in you. I'm sure that you've come up with a great balanced plan for the new year GOOD LUCK!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 10:15 AM   #2570
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I second the very wise Pinkie Lee.

Kelt, you are a huge inspiration...and I know it will be a challenge to find that balance....and I also have every confidence that you will.

And yes....please keep posting. If you stop, we will come hunt you down.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #2571
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to the posse!

Zimmeh

Quote:

Kelt, you are a huge inspiration...and I know it will be a challenge to find that balance....and I also have every confidence that you will.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #2572
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I to have been super busy at work. I had a great Christmas and allowed myself to indulge. I have been eating until I am content.

I have plateaued at 162lbs and enjoying it. I am going shopping today for jeans and work pants.

We all can and will do our best on journeys

Zimmeh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 04:39 PM   #2573
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I went shopping today and I am so happy with myself! I now wear a size 11 juniors skinny jeans

If you have a Bealls department store near you, go! I bought two new shirts for work and they cost $7.49 each and me jeans cost $14.99. I saved over $38 on these items!

Have a great day!

Zimmeh
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #2574
Kelt

How Do You Identify?:
Beach Butch

Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I thank you for creating this space. It has given me a non-judgmental place to hold myself accountable, and when there were rough patches, like now, a place to vent.

It's the kind of place we all need to pull this rabbit out of the hat.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kelt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #2575
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelt View Post
I thank you for creating this space. It has given me a non-judgmental place to hold myself accountable, and when there were rough patches, like now, a place to vent.

It's the kind of place we all need to pull this rabbit out of the hat.

Just so you know I was not going to hunt you down. Rather I was gonna use my other foxy talents. Good thing you checked in...otherwise <insert whistling noise to distract unsuspecting victim>

Muriel Strode
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to foxyshaman For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #2576
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening friends!! I hope everyone had a fantastic day!!
My trainer is back from holiday vacation. Had a great workout. My arms are still like noodles!!
For dinner tonight I had a 7oz filet, salad, and grilled asparagus.
Huge glass of water, to wash it all down!!
Its almost friday!!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 08:06 PM   #2577
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Ok holidays are over..time to get back to it seriously. Although I didn't gain..but I didn't lose anymore either. What a great thread!!!!!

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #2578
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,953 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for all of the sharing you all do, I am sure I gained the few pounds I managed to lose before New Orleans.

10-15 pounds feels like a million right now. I gotta get motivated.

Thanks again, I will read read read this thread to help me.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #2579
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everybody and Happy New Year! May we all continue on our own personal journies and continue our quest to healthy eating, dieting, and exercising into 2012. **cheers**

I loooove yogurt! Do you and what is your fav kind / flavor ?
I been eating up peach and mandarin orange. yum yum.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2011, 08:38 AM   #2580
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

My favorite flavor is Chobani's black cherry and the blueberry one

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
Good morning everybody and Happy New Year! May we all continue on our own personal journies and continue our quest to healthy eating, dieting, and exercising into 2012. **cheers**

I loooove yogurt! Do you and what is your fav kind / flavor ?
I been eating up peach and mandarin orange. yum yum.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: