Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-22-2013, 03:04 PM   #241
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

for today, i'm not too old for anything. i can jump, ride, row, drive, push, pull, scream, plow, climb, crawl, dream, especially love, etc. ... anything i want.

mac the dream weaver
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #242
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

I feel to old for OWNING those little hats that have animal ears and long droopy"paws" that hold your hands.

THis does not stop me from trying them on in every store that sells them.

AND your not alone. thetrevorproject.org
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #243
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation
Default What do you feel too old for...

Dodgeball. My co-worker wants me to play on her Dodgeball team. It is very tempting. I have to keep reminding myself that recently I went rolling skating at a roller rink with friends and busted my ass trying to show off with my slick moves I use to do to the disco hits over 30 yrs ago. In the last 5 minutes before closing time I got too confident and then my feet went flying out from under me as I was taking a tight turn around a corner. This is the person that use to be on the volleyball team, the basketball team, the tennis team, track team, 3 softball teams in one year and so on. And loved playing football and soccer. So, I'm still mulling over my age and if I'm ready to possibly get myself hurt. We'll see how it goes.
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #244
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Moved 21feb2012 from the UK back to the USA, Living in Lincoln NE
FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I cracked up when I read this, I have been out of the country for awhile so when I turned 55 got this letter from aarp about a week later!! I love it!
Also can now go to 5% wed at sunmart!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tapu View Post
I am not feeling too kindly toward this topic right now.... I JUST got an email from AARP. Excuse me, but when is that supposed to start???
FtMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 05:31 PM   #245
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

....to reenact favorite movie dance scenes like this one:

Just watching it makes me need to call the chiropractor.
I vote never too old! I still do it! But, then I love to make those around me laugh! LoL.
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Daddy-O For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #246
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am too old to imagine that I am uncovering burried treasure when I am actually shovelling. I think I liked doing certain chores more when I was a kid.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #247
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,972 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
I am too old to imagine that I am uncovering burried treasure when I am actually shovelling. I think I liked doing certain chores more when I was a kid.
nah, neva too old to imagine...
Old 02-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #248
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Moved 21feb2012 from the UK back to the USA, Living in Lincoln NE
FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

initally I thought I will never be to old but actually I never would bungee jump, I lived dangerously in a drug doing breaking the law kind of way, living the high life renting limos and expensive hotel rooms. was all good fun while the moeny lasted. now I kind of like the slower pace of my life, I do love shoveling snow! does that count??
FtMGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #249
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,259 Times in 1,362 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 10:11 PM   #250
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

The Following User Says Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #251
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

you know your too old when

you have been doing (daughters) laundry all day and when you get that shower and then flip your head to dry your hair, and then get stuck when its time to get back in the upright position.....oy i need a chiro right now lmao....

you had to have totally been here.....it was somewhat funny...what did i think when i got stuck in that position ....haha "this could be fun" for a minute lmao

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2013, 07:32 PM   #252
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I feel too old for teenagers to attempt to encouarage me into road racing with them when I am only going to pick up bread.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #253
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

I feel too young to have to watch what I eat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 05:09 PM   #254
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I feel too old....for my skin and eyes to look this flawless again...
Old 02-26-2013, 05:20 PM   #255
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation
Default Too Old

Too old for...Bullshitters, game-players, liars, flakes and fakes...
Contessa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #256
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FtMGuy View Post
I cracked up when I read this, I have been out of the country for awhile so when I turned 55 got this letter from aarp about a week later!! I love it!
Also can now go to 5% wed at sunmart!

AARP starts their campaign with people at 48... I freaked when I got my first invitation to join. I threw it away and have continued to to that, but lately I've been thinking about it. Last year I turned 55 and I freaked. Now when i see anything that says senior discount I ask what age they mean. I've very happy when they say 65.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #257
ManOMan

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/His...
Relationship Status:
Single & searching....

ManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST ReputationManOMan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaea View Post
you know your too old when

you have been doing (daughters) laundry all day and when you get that shower and then flip your head to dry your hair, and then get stuck when its time to get back in the upright position.....oy i need a chiro right now lmao....

you had to have totally been here.....it was somewhat funny...what did i think when i got stuck in that position ....haha "this could be fun" for a minute lmao
OY is right. I have a bad back, have since I lifted a very heavy thing incorrectly when I was 19. When my back, um, tweaks, it usually hurts like hell and I has happened just turning in my chair. I really am mindful now about what I do.

I wish you pain free flexibility.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #258
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post

I feel too old....for my skin and eyes to look this flawless again...
I am LOVING this eyeshadow. I wish I could play around with makeup and have it look this damn good!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #259
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

...the bar scene, Sunday "breakfast" run without makeup, any run without makeup, *lol* giggling or even saying I'm giggling, hair bows, short shorts, oh don't make me go on, it's too hard to even try.

I think I need a nap.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #260
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Merry,

You should watch this makeup artist on youtube.....I've been watching his videos over the past several weeks and he's phenomenal. He gives makeup tips, tricks, product reviews, etc.

Let me know what you think...