Old 04-14-2014, 07:14 PM   #241
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when the woman you moved across the state of texas with, left your job of 7 years, all your friends, your lifelong home for... ends your relationship.. and you're stuck in the same house with her and her daughters until you can afford your own place...
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SoSousMe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 08:32 AM   #242
Cid

How Do You Identify?:
ultra femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, lady..whichever
Relationship Status:
waiting for the right one

Thanked 2,731 Times in 632 Posts
Cid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST ReputationCid Has the BEST Reputation

that awkward moment when you tell your daughter to go brush her teeth before she leaves for school
and you realize you have to pee...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass,
it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cid For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 11:45 AM   #243
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

I work for a consulting firm and a couple of years back was sent to a client site in another state (Texas).

My primary contact at that client site looked familiar and greeted me warmly, as if she knew me. I went along with it, smiling, friendly, asking how she's been, looking for a clue as to how I know her.

After all day meetings with her and other managers, she asked if I wanted to join her for dinner. At dinner we chatted about business, what there was to see in Dallas, you know, small talk.

She finally said "you don't remember do you?" and I sheepishly had to agree. So she smiled and started listing some of my 'distinguishing features' that are not visible when I'm clothed. Yeah, talk about awkward...

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 12:38 PM   #244
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you are in a job entervew that the person entervwing you gets up and you notice his barn door is open and he has NO clue.Yes,I did have this happen a long time ago.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 01:05 PM   #245
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you've just lied to someone via text, and then they call...

Yeah, sorry bout that.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 03:06 PM   #246
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default twas a while ago....

I was starting work at a juvenile sex offender facility....
We were in the midst of orientation....where we were learning how to speak, behave and dress without causing sexual triggers in our charges....
I had just arrived and was getting situated in the very quiet orientation room....when my phone (which shouldve been off) rang....not only did it ring....it was located in my...ummm....."other" pocket....ok it was in my bra....and it was only too obvious to the 10 or so people in the room.....
very very awkward.....
Old 04-15-2014, 03:53 PM   #247
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

when you are sending a sexually explicit note with mentions of (read, femmepacker) and send it to a guy who is a former co-worker and you are having lunch with him the next day, by accident.
Should I just compare equipment? haha. Maybe a little mortified.

Do I venture to say Priceless
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2014, 02:13 AM   #248
SoSousMe

How Do You Identify?:
Gender Juxtaposed/Butch/Top/Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just a normal Guy
Relationship Status:
Single

SoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST ReputationSoSousMe Has the BEST Reputation

lesson learned :/
If by chance a lady's hand appears before You, don't let Your pride hinder Your progress. Take the hand she offers, for her touch may lend the perfect amount of resistance needed to help steady You on Your feet.

The honor in Dominance lies in the ability to recognize submission as a gift.

I tend to delve deep within Myself.. sometimes hearing nothing more than the stir of My own soul.

LQ
SoSousMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:44 AM   #249
Daktari

That moment when you're telling two fellowship friends about your Knobhead List and that top of the list is Andy O ...boyfriend of one of those friends

Oops!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2014, 07:45 AM   #250
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmm I seem to post here an awful lot.....

so....

my kiddo calls me all frantic with a spider emergency....Im still in jammies but I tell her I will be right there. Shes in walking distance but I figure no one will see me if I drive...... well.....

I live in a tiny town...very wee....and quiet...but yet...no sooner am I out the door and a car comes down the street...so I stay close to my car...and pretend Im going in the passenger side...the car passes I get in. My battery is DEAD.... so....I end up walking down the street...in my jammies...to help with the spider situation...and then of course back again.....
The things we do for our kids...seriously...
Old 05-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #251
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

awkward for me........

needing your mom to show you how to post pics to facebook from your cell phone....

doh!
Old 05-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #252
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

ohhh so awkward.....

when you get a text....and its a nice thoughtful one....but.....you have no idea who its from......

its always best to be polite...even when youre clueless....lol
Old 05-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #253
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Default ick ick ick

so....Im juicing...and with such you tend (or I tend) to pee more....so....

I was on the way to my new client's house...I dont like to use client's bathrooms if possible...its just me....

I stopped at McDs on my way...went in the bathroom and found only one stall was in operation. The girl in the only stall seemed to be wrapping it up....so I waited. When she came out, she went to the sink to wash her hands...I walked into the stall and.......lets suffice it to say....she did some nasties and I could NOT bring myself to use the bathroom right then...

Worst part is...I had to walk past her..still at the sink...and just leave...I felt bad since she had to be kinda mortified....but I had to find somewhere else to go potty!
Old 05-19-2014, 06:07 PM   #254
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

My wife I was divorcing met the new girlfriend. Not a lot of conversation happened.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2014, 06:30 PM   #255
Cole

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Cole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST ReputationCole Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you walk straight into a pole and give yourself a concussion.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cole For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2014, 06:42 PM   #256
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

so.......

I was coming out of Walmart...and I saw a grasshopper repeatedly jumping against the concrete building....as if he were trapped....
so I picked it up and....umm....told it Id find it some grass....(yes....I do this) All I could find was a tree in the parkinglot since the plaza is wicked big.....I put it carefully on the trunk and told him I was sorry it wasnt grass but it was the next best thing.....I suddenly heard a sound....and turned to see a familiar Walmart employee sitting RIGHT THERE......looking at me very strangely....
nts.... I really need to learn to look around a parking lot before doing....well.....anything...sigh
Old 07-16-2014, 08:17 PM   #257
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

so.....

my mom and I went to our favorite thrift store....

as we are checking out my mom mentions to the cashier (whom she has always sworn has a crush on me...) that this was my last trip there as Im moving to NC....

as we are walking out the door....he asks if would be ok to get a hug....Im all for a hug...and we are on first name basis....

well......

the hug ended with him kissing my forehead.....just.....odd.....I really couldnt leave fast enough but my mother, of course, found other things she just HAD to look at.....meh
Old 07-17-2014, 09:30 PM   #258
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,320 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

That awkward moment when you realize you are a sheep doing the same thing as everyone in the herd.....

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 10:34 PM   #259
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Well....

I was coming home from bringing my daughter to stay with friends...

It was a long drive..

So...

I get back into town (finally) and...well...I'm still learning my way around. There was a cop in the middle of the street...and he's directing me to go past him. I stopped and asked him the quickest way to Patton Ave....he kinda looks at me...then I see a woman with her hands against the police car being arrested

I said...." well....I see your busy...nevermind!" and was on my way....

Yeah...I sooooo need a gps....
Old 08-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #260
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

That awkward moment when you slather soap alllll over your hands to wash them, and THEN find out the water is off in your apartment building