Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-20-2011, 05:14 AM   #2641
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning singlesits a ACDC kinda morning i guess.......... lol

no im not listening to ACDC .. just the cup.. lol

ok who watched american Idol last night???

that very last person who sang.... wow .. i hope he makes it allllll the way to the top.
aww i luv acdc in the morning gets me started!! i didnt watch amercian idol its habit forming!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:16 AM   #2642
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles!! im feeling better!! tg! Z i went to my class but was so sick i couldnt stay more then 10 mins.. so ill be re registering for the next classes in about 6 weeks. MS i wonder what your taking to the museum?
everyone have an awsome day!

Last edited by asphaltcowboi; 01-20-2011 at 05:19 AM.
asphaltcowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:42 AM   #2643
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Cody,

I love getting into my car and hearing Metallica or Korn on my car radio. I don't like watching Idol, to me, the show should have stopped after Kelly Clarkson.

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
aww i luv acdc in the morning gets me started!! i didnt watch amercian idol its habit forming!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 05:47 AM   #2644
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Woohoo Cidy,

Glad you are feeling better! Have you gone to the Healthy Weight Loss thread? I have my Spanish class today and I'm exhausted.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
good morning singles!! im feeling better!! tg! Z i went to my class but was so sick i couldnt stay more then 10 mins.. so ill be re registering for the next classes in about 6 weeks. MS i wonder what your taking to the museum?
everyone have an awsome day!
Old 01-20-2011, 05:51 AM   #2645
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
haha. I like listening to them anytime.... when im feeling a lil tired from driving and have to drive a lil more.. i blast there tunes.... hehe... get tht truck rocking......
I posted a good morning hello and . mentioned the song
**She's got the Jack** in Jack Hammers profile.... now i have that darn song stuck in my head .. lol

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:40 AM   #2646
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good MOrning Singles how is everyone so far this morning?? I have a doctors appt this morning so have to get ready and go but it like 15 minutes away so that is good but no parking that is bad and there is snow on the ground so parking will be tuff. I will leave early that is all I can do. I posted some stuff on freecycle and this lady came last night to pick up a toaster oven and left me a bible and a CD of the New Testament. Well I'm Jewish so the New Testament is not going to do me any good!! Oh well what can you do??
Old 01-20-2011, 08:26 AM   #2647
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Woohoo Cidy,

Glad you are feeling better! Have you gone to the Healthy Weight Loss thread? I have my Spanish class today and I'm exhausted.

Have fun today,

Zimmy
truth is i lost to much weight to fast... im just working very hard to maintain it now
Old 01-20-2011, 08:55 AM   #2648
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning singlesits a ACDC kinda morning i guess.......... lol
no im not listening to ACDC .. just the cup.. lol

ok who watched american Idol last night???
that very last person who sang.... wow .. i hope he makes it allllll the way to the top.
Ohhhh yess.. i watched i watched MS... his last name was Orlando, frig i forget his first name.. but i LOVED his storyy, got me all emotional.. and love how emotional him and his twin brother were at the end too, he'd soo deserve to take it, i really hope he makes it too! TRAVIS Orlando i think, thats it.. just hit me.. he was my fave of the whole evening.. i'm really grooving on J-Lo and Steven Tyler as judges this season!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #2649
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

goooood morning singles ♥
*sitting here singin' away to She's got the Jack, thanks MS LOL*

just got home from work, go back at 4.. i LOVE split shifts (i have to keep telling myself that, cuz i really really DONT love them lol)

MorningStar, yaaaay for AC/DC.. i love them, and there isn't one song by them i don't like..have a safe trip to Toronto! do you ever come eastern Canada (maritimes?)

cody, yaay so glad yer feeling better!
Zimmy, i love Korn & Metallica as well.. i'm a rocker girl, lol.. i love all music though, cept country.. though there are very few songs i havent minded, just never been a country fan..
Gail, doing well here, just got home from work, i cant wait for my days off (Monday and Tuesday) yay! how are you?

Have a wonderful kinda day everyone (((( hugggggggz ))))

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2011, 09:44 AM   #2650
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
goooood morning singles ♥
*sitting here singin' away to She's got the Jack, thanks MS LOL*

just got home from work, go back at 4.. i LOVE split shifts (i have to keep telling myself that, cuz i really really DONT love them lol)

MorningStar, yaaaay for AC/DC.. i love them, and there isn't one song by them i don't like..have a safe trip to Toronto! do you ever come eastern Canada (maritimes?)

cody, yaay so glad yer feeling better!
Zimmy, i love Korn & Metallica as well.. i'm a rocker girl, lol.. i love all music though, cept country.. though there are very few songs i havent minded, just never been a country fan..
Gail, doing well here, just got home from work, i cant wait for my days off (Monday and Tuesday) yay! how are you?

Have a wonderful kinda day everyone (((( hugggggggz ))))
Hi Slyvie I'm doing good just had a little spill on the ice but outside of that all is good here except we are expecting more snow again UGH on the snow already its enough, we had our share of it. Let it snow someplace else!! So you work in split shifts huh?? Interesting I would like that maybe I should look in Canada for work huh or do they not allow Americans to work in Canada?? I guess not for too long...
Old 01-20-2011, 10:31 PM   #2651
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good night Everyone!!!

Sweet dreams to all of you and see you all in the morning!

Zimmy
Old 01-20-2011, 10:59 PM   #2652
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I love that thread, we post about healthy ways to either lose weight or maintain it.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
truth is i lost to much weight to fast... im just working very hard to maintain it now
Old 01-21-2011, 05:00 AM   #2653
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles......just a quickie here........ heh.

canada.... well lips.... you can work there, Linus is from there and works here in the states.
Right now.... i have to get ready and run up too Toronto and pick up a load that has to be in NYC by monday. and its freezing temps here and snow on the way.. in fact it snowed some during the night... sooo i need to git here.
have a great day everyone.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 05:08 AM   #2654
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good Morning singles..
It's Friday! I will be hanging out with friends in a new outfit. Black jeans and a hot new black blouse! Wish my photo program would allow me to post pictures here... Gonna take picture of myself with the new clothes, new hair cut and all dolled up!!!!

Morning Star be careful and stay warm!

Lipstixgal... more snow out there this morning...but seems like it's not too bad.

Have a great day all!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2011, 05:17 AM   #2655
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Hi Slyvie I'm doing good just had a little spill on the ice but outside of that all is good here except we are expecting more snow again UGH on the snow already its enough, we had our share of it. Let it snow someplace else!! So you work in split shifts huh?? Interesting I would like that maybe I should look in Canada for work huh or do they not allow Americans to work in Canada?? I guess not for too long...
Ouch Gail, hope you didnt hurt yourself too badly! i had a spill on the ice last week too, just outside of work in the driveway..i pulled muscles in my tummy and my lower back and hit my head so hard, i still have a bump on my head, not as big as it was though, thank goodness.. ice is the devil, i'm sure of it! we don't get along at all..

we're expecting more snow today too, they've already cancelled school before the snow even starts, wish they'd cancel work too *laughs* we're expecting a lil over a foot of snow so the forecast says, blah! hoping we don't get that , we have enough snow already lol!

and yes, i do often work split shifts, sometimes three hour shifts and sometimes twelve hour shifts, but often the split shifts.. i dont mind the 7-10 and 4-7 ones, because it gives me lots of time to do stuff through the day, but the 7-10 and 1-7 ones are harder cuz by the time i walk home, i feel like i cant do much before im walkin back to work again lol. makes for a long day.

and yes, i know some Americans who work here in Canada.. it is possible hehe... have a great day!

Old 01-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #2656
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Morning singles xx ,

Happy Friday!! i have some errands to run this morning before the storm hits, i wanna go now but nothing is open yet, LOL..

Hope you all have a wonderful kinda day!

morningstar, be safe driving, especially with slick roads!
and Ruthie, yaaay on the new outfit and dolling yourself up, have a fab kinda day!

Old 01-21-2011, 07:10 AM   #2657
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

good morning singles.. im feeling well enough to get back to the gym!! (finally).. everyone becarefull in the icey weather.
have a great day!
Old 01-21-2011, 07:39 AM   #2658
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Singles! Cody, I'm glad you're feeling better. It was a beautiful day in SC yesterday but I wasn't feeling well so I wasn't able to enjoy it really....i did go out on my balcony for a few minutes to get the fresh air. I went to the store the other day and saw that they were already getting Valentines Day stuff out!!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:21 AM   #2659
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning CF,

I bought a box of the kiddie Valentine's day cards to send out on the holiday card exchange! I hope they like Princesses....

It's a horrible day here, it's foggy and rainy and I have to go out in it..

Have fun and get to feeling better,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Good Morning Singles! Cody, I'm glad you're feeling better. It was a beautiful day in SC yesterday but I wasn't feeling well so I wasn't able to enjoy it really....i did go out on my balcony for a few minutes to get the fresh air. I went to the store the other day and saw that they were already getting Valentines Day stuff out!!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 01-21-2011, 08:25 AM   #2660
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning CF,

I bought a box of the kiddie Valentine's day cards to send out on the holiday card exchange! I hope they like Princesses....

It's a horrible day here, it's foggy and rainy and I have to go out in it..

Have fun and get to feeling better,

Zimmy
Thats a bummer that you have to go out in bad weather. It looks like its going to be another sunny day in SC...will definately get out in this nice weather. I am feeling better, just a headache now. As for Princesses...I'm not sure about everyone else but I love Princesses!!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote