Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #2681
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

So the measurements are 90" long and 50" high for where this sign goes. Do not try to match colors. Do as you will for whatever you sign up for. I know Claybaby wants to do the letter BEAU. So the rest are up for grabs. Who else would like to do this? I want the Scrapbook and crafting thread to organize it here if thats ok with everyone. So please join me there if you would like to do this project for the ladies of my store!
okie dokie..the space for this sign (to include all the letters is above) 90"long & 50" high.....soooo...if we do then 8"x11"...will they fit this space...sorry I am NOT a mathematician...lol..ty for helping me understand Gemme...
Old 04-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #2682
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,673 Times in 3,994 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Beautiful....9 letters x 8" = 72" so yes,

height is not a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
So the measurements are 90" long and 50" high for where this sign goes. Do not try to match colors. Do as you will for whatever you sign up for. I know Claybaby wants to do the letter BEAU. So the rest are up for grabs. Who else would like to do this? I want the Scrapbook and crafting thread to organize it here if thats ok with everyone. So please join me there if you would like to do this project for the ladies of my store!
okie dokie..the space for this sign (to include all the letters is above) 90"long & 50" high.....soooo...if we do then 8"x11"...will they fit this space...sorry I am NOT a mathematician...lol..ty for helping me understand Gemme...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #2683
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,801 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm not either. I just speak Tommi.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #2684
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Thanks Gemme...

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #2685
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ok, not to argue ... just as a scrapbooker I have to lay my project out completely to make sure it fits and this seems very close... just wanted to visualize the entire thing... also, the spacing below doesnt take into account Tommi's art deco unless it is going in the middle in which case its fine...

*Y*O*U**A*R*E**S*O* - 11 x 2 inch spaces (*) = 22 plus 8 letters x 8 " = 64 is a total of 86 inches - this leaves 4 extra inches to work with.

*B*e*a*u*t*i*f*u*l* - 10 x 2 inch spaces (*) = 20 plus 9 letters x 8 " = 72 is a total of 92 inches - so this could possibly end up being too large unless maybe you take a random couple of letters and make them just slightly smaller...

I also agree that the entire piece be it just the letter or artwork behind it needs to be 11 x 8 so it doesnt end up being too large..

Just my thoughts before coffee... wow.. amazing I even thought that out!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 01:12 PM   #2686
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

yes, we are all going to go with 8" wide x 11" tall....is what I am thinking....and the words will most likely be staggered (you are so on top) and (beautiful on bottom...she said she would make it work...we can do letters as letters OR on canvas, I believe...mixed media...whatever we choose....isn't that so cool..to have complete free reign....I am so stoked....grins...
Old 04-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #2687
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
yes, we are all going to go with 8" wide x 11" tall....is what I am thinking....and the words will most likely be staggered (you are so on top) and (beautiful on bottom...she said she would make it work...we can do letters as letters OR on canvas, I believe...mixed media...whatever we choose....isn't that so cool..to have complete free reign....I am so stoked....grins...

Yes... now if I could get over this cold and get the entire house over it so I dont get it again I might actually enjoy working on it!! lol.. I have an entire scrapbook area in our new house and I cant wait to pllllaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #2688
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default You are so beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
I would like to know, if anyone would be interested in helping me with a project? I am opening a resale store for plus sized women's clothes. I saw a photo on another thread of a wall sign and I would LOVE to have this in my store. But I need people who can make one or two of the letters, and combined, a version of this could hang on my wall!

Is anyone interested at all?

Recalling what I saw in the original design. Can't wait to see it all together..You know our interesting bunch is interested.. Whooppeeeeee

Here we go.....

Last edited by Tommi; 04-05-2012 at 04:59 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #2689
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

hey tommi boi...now DAT"S what I am talking 'bout!!! Do it baby....get us some
"groove thang" music going....whoohooo
Old 04-05-2012, 05:03 PM   #2690
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Cool Rawk on out

Quote:
hey tommi boi...now DAT"S what I am talking 'bout!!! Do it baby....get us some
"groove thang" music going....whoohooo

I create to music...Thus,it shall be calm or raucous..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #2691
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

ohhh. def raucous baby!! def raucous
Old 04-05-2012, 05:08 PM   #2692
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

and I think this should be Miss_Tia's Store's theme song...right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

Recalling what I saw in the original design. Can't wait to see it all together..You know our interesting bunch is interested.. Whooppeeeeee

Here we go.....
Old 04-05-2012, 07:25 PM   #2693
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I SO totally agree! I thought of this song as soon as I added the word "so" to the project!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Quote:
and I think this should be Miss_Tia's Store's theme song...right?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #2694
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

I have to drop out of the letter project. I can't get it together in time, and I don't want to disappoint anyone.
Old 04-06-2012, 10:06 AM   #2695
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
I have to drop out of the letter project. I can't get it together in time, and I don't want to disappoint anyone.
aww so sorry to hear that Rain...take care...
Old 04-06-2012, 10:12 AM   #2696
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

question Miss_Tia....do you want the first letter of each word upper case and the rest lower case? Or does it matter if they are mixed? Just want to make sure before I get started and make the B an upper case and rest lower case...as they are in the example ya gave us...thanks dear...Clay
Old 04-06-2012, 09:12 PM   #2697
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

do as you wish with the letters!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 11:11 AM   #2698
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I've stopped hearing back from Wryly even though hy's been on the site (I tried a PM and a visitor msg). I hope I eventually get my ten dollars back for mailing to Canada. Should I just go ahead and send out the Barbies or should I wait longer? Anyone heard from Wryly? I know hy said he was mailing out last Wednesday latest but I don't have any confirmation of that from hym. I'm a bit frustrated and confuzzled!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #2699
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Are we not doing the altoid tin project anymore???

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #2700
LadyRain

How Do You Identify?:
StoneFemme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey You.!!
Relationship Status:
very stuck...

LadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST ReputationLadyRain Has the BEST Reputation

We are indeed doing the tin project, I was just kinda waiting for the barbie thing to end........stuff will be out to ya'all soon !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Are we not doing the altoid tin project anymore???

Tags
artists, creative types