Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 10-30-2012, 03:55 AM   #261
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Thank God we faired off well in the storm! We have power, cable and no damages so far. I havn't been out to the yard yet. The news is showing our school district is still open today! (That is a relief!!) I hope everyone is safe and damage-free.
Old 10-30-2012, 04:00 AM   #262
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I came across one downed tree on the way home...with power lines etal attached..they had blocked off the road on the OTHER side of the downed tree... Once I got past it I had to go through cones to get to where I was going....brilliant....
When I got home we had no power....but Teddy and I were outside enjoying the moon coming through the clouds and talking about our days when the lights suddenly came on Our power guys didn't mess around this time. Last year at this time we went an entire week without lights. Fun times...it was like indoor camping...lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:05 AM   #263
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,712 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I heard from my Balto friend. She had fallen asleep for 4 hrs. and called me last night.
Around 130am the rains and winds were increasing and storm was nearing where she lives. So I am hoping that she still has power .There was a Level 2 ban for them until 1200noon today.
She is worried about her beach house, too!!
Anyway, was relieved to hear they were all okay as of oh dark thirty this am...
Thanks for all who check in...
I have an appt. here in about an hr. so I have to scoot...
Wishes for safety and power for everyone...
Old 10-30-2012, 04:05 AM   #264
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

nycbbwfemme & BB are in the midst of it.

Hope you all are well. CNN sights and sounds are of the superstorm hitting hardest ever in NYC.

Jersey too. . Power out allll over the coast with wind chills.

Must be a lot of east coasters not here. Members on line was at 24 last night.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:15 AM   #265
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

well, its a work from home day no power at the office ..just heavy rains and winds for me here.. kept power and cable all night.. I am currently watching the news of NY and NJ.. I hope everyone is safe and people keep checking in thru the day..

God bless all.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:47 AM   #266
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default LeftWriteFemme is okay for now

Heads Up Everyone!

Hey Gang,
LeftWriteFemme is ok. I had contact with her a few minutes ago. Her power and Internet connection are both off. Sherrie asked me to post this message for her here at BFP to let everyone know she is alright.

THANK THE GOOD SPIRIT!
Brock
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:52 AM   #267
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Has anyone heard from ocean ..nyfemmbbw stargazing ??

Just worried about the peeps..

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 05:55 AM   #268
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

I hope all our eastcoast friends and family have made it though the worst!!!!! Hang in there friends help is on the way!!!! I watched a news cast this morning showing Oklahoma is sending hundreds of trucks and equipment and volunteers to restore power and remove trees and debris, and help access the damage. It showed a big convoy of elec co. and gas and tree trimming trucks heading your way. It also showed trucks stocked with fresh water and donated non pershiable foods and clothes .The news clip said many other states not effected by the storms are doing the same.
You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 06:01 AM   #269
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,737 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

HI EVERYONE >> i just got my electricity back .. only a few homes did .. I want to thank all of u for your concern and ((((((((((( strong )))))))))) ty for all your support ..... there r trees and live wires down everywhere where I am.. the storm whipped arpund Bostons Bay and it snacked us . w/ 82 mph wind gusts .. the beach below me haslost its walls and the ocean is pouring into teh streets .. again TY )))) strong i adore u ..
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:10 AM   #270
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

((((((( island ))))))))) be safe grl .. i'm very worried about u . plz keep us updated if u can .. if u need help plz ask .. message me ..
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:19 AM   #271
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
I hope all our eastcoast friends and family have made it though the worst!!!!! Hang in there friends help is on the way!!!! I watched a news cast this morning showing Oklahoma is sending hundreds of trucks and equipment and volunteers to restore power and remove trees and debris, and help access the damage. It showed a big convoy of elec co. and gas and tree trimming trucks heading your way. It also showed trucks stocked with fresh water and donated non pershiable foods and clothes .The news clip said many other states not effected by the storms are doing the same.
You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
I also saw on the news here about help - not just with food and emergency supplies, but they mentioned how a lot of the big construction projects around Seattle have gone on hold as the crews head to the east coast to help with the clean up and repairs there.

It's incredible to watch the country pull together to help each other out when the shit hits the fan like this.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:27 AM   #272
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

hurricane sandy

great phenomenal power
itty bitty impact at my house

my sincere thanks to the powers that be for that fact - especially since there were storm surges to 9 ft just 90 minutes south of here.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:39 AM   #273
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,617 Times in 1,559 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

All appears to be well in Western MA: isolated communities with power outages, but despite the high winds we never lost ours. Isolated trees down. No flash flooding here. **huge sigh of relief**

Sending lots of love to all those still battling through this; stay safe! Especially those of you on/near the shore and those in the lower east side -- wishing you all a speedy recovery, don't go out if you don't have to.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #274
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
All appears to be well in Western MA: isolated communities with power outages, but despite the high winds we never lost ours. Isolated trees down. No flash flooding here. **huge sigh of relief**

Sending lots of love to all those still battling through this; stay safe! Especially those of you on/near the shore and those in the lower east side -- wishing you all a speedy recovery, don't go out if you don't have to.
Glad to hear you are ok

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #275
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

you know w. NY: s devastation there will be a movie ..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:51 AM   #276
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Has everyone checked in? I see Alex from RI hasnt been back yet. Hoping he isnt floating around in the Pawtuxet River again.
Thank you for asking.. I am here... and I am very lucky.

Just went outside to check out the damage. This summer I had a new fence installed around my pool; fortunately that is fine. The rest of the fence around my house is gone... I can see part of it on the ground and I can't figure out where part of it went. House is okay. I can see trees down in the street, dangling power lines.

Last year in Hurricane Irene, a cluster of my neighbors and I lost power for over a week. Everyone else got theirs back on 5 days before we did because we had a special transformer that blew and the power company couldn't get to it. Well, this time, the cluster and I barely lost power, and I can hear several generators running in the neighborhood around me. I really lucked out this time. Just checked on some neighbors and offered them all the extra ice I made and storage space in my fridge/freezer.

I am a mile from the ocean here, and I can walk to the beach. I know there are houses over there under water. If we hadn't lost so many trees already last year between Hurricane Irene and the Halloween snowstorm, this would have been way worse. And the electric companies here were under such scrutiny from last year's storms that there's no way they were going to drop the ball this time.

Coastal RI/MA is an absolute disaster. NY/NJ was nailed. I'm seeing the Facebook posts/photos from friends, not good.

It is going to continue to rain/thunderstorm here today but the worst regarding the winds is over. My work is open so I've gotta get up and get going.

I swear there was a note under my car windshield that said- "After what I did to you last year, I figured you deserved a break this year. -The Hurricane Guy"
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:52 AM   #277
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Mucho Love from Florida

((((((((((((((EAST COAST)))))))))))))))))
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:56 AM   #278
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I went to check on everyone (the dogs and structure) at 2:30am. The wind was unreal and I'm in southern VA. I can't even imagine how awful it was for my friends in Jersey. I have one friend who has horses right where there was impact and have not heard from her yet.

A lot of people don't have power and it may be days before we hear from them.
Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:59 AM   #279
alexri

How Do You Identify?:
-

Thanked 2,799 Times in 468 Posts
alexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputationalexri Has the BEST Reputation

And don't think of me as shallow/single minded when I say this- it comes from being a part of the racing community and of course we are not overlooking the loss of life and property damage from this one--

The New York City Marathon is this coming Sunday. It goes through the 5 boroughs and ends in Central Park. It's one of the three most elite marathons in the nation (Boston and Chicago being the others). Between the damage, the canceled flights, the disruption of public transportation... if they pull this off it will be one of the crowning examples of recovery and I hope it will give a lot of NY residents a sense of hope and strength. Over 30,000 people would be traveling in for this race, and there are typically over a million spectators.
alexri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alexri For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:06 AM   #280
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

In one piece and power has been restored..hope everyone else is ok

CT got hit hard and several lives lost..my thoughts are with all in the east coast and hoping safe.

I'll check back later
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: