How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,462 Times in 6,892 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess.....

When people get angry around me... I feel about 5 years old....

I feel that need to run and hide....and I feel the need to placate the situation at the same time....

It's scary how one little thing can throw you into a time warp that way...

I damn near cried...and I still might...when I'm alone in the car and on my way home....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #2782
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

This song is making me think of someone...

I confess the following lyric is why...lol

"I confess...I'll be your daddy...."

I confess this girl is missing her butch...

Last edited by little_ms_sunshyne; 12-28-2012 at 10:53 PM.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #2783
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,212 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default I like to talk.

I got two confessions!

First, I did not come out to my parents. I actually told my friend, who then told his parents, who told my parents, who told me. So essentially, my parents came out to me, that I am in fact gay. It sure made things far eaiser on me.

Second, I thought horses were involved with water polo up until I was 42.
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 02:24 PM   #2784
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that....

I was driving home from work on a cold rainy night...and I saw someone (nearly hit them actually) walking on the side of the road...I swore I saw a flowered jacket and so I turned around up the road and drove back and turned around again to pick the girl up...only to find it wasn't a girl...and I didn't stop...

I feel so SO bad... I have picked up male hitchhikers on rare occasions. One was stumbling drunk and I did it for his safety..the other I had THOUGHT was in my college English class but once he got in the car, I realized I didn't know him from Adam...and both times, it worked out ok. I just watch wayyyy too much ID TV...and I know the worst can happen when you least expect it....

Still doesn't keep me from feeling badly about leaving someone walking in the cold and dark all by themselves. If it were my brother, I'd want someone to pick him up...sigh.. Ted Bundy still lingers in the minds of women drivers everywhere....
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 02:33 PM   #2785
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I confess I bought two brownies & a cookie cup the other day and ate all freaking three!

And, I'll most likely do it again.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:37 PM   #2786
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I sinfully came here for my lunch break.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #2787
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,761 Times in 10,283 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

I confess I was dorky today. One, I had to wear my glasses cause the eye doctor took my contact ( yes just one, I wear). He dilated my eyes and told me I could drive, but the sun would bother me. So....I wore my sunglasses on top of my regular glasses..call me dorkable..lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #2788
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I confess, a good book can transport my mind to some very interesting places. I also confess to having chocolate before eating my supper ( the lunch I didn't eat, because I opted to check the forums instead). Is a confession necessary for that? I didn't deny eating any chocolate.
Old 01-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #2789
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that:

I do hold some serious resentments (that I know is not healthy)
That I am alot to handle
That I love chocolate.... I mean really love chocolate
That I generally love my pets more than people
That I have less tolerance every year I age
Old 01-19-2013, 02:01 PM   #2790
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that SS is my soulmate and life is complete with her in it.

I confess I am not eating as well as I should since she left. She made amazing homecooked meals and ready when I got home from work
Thank you my love xo

I confess I believe our life together will work out the way we need and want it to.....

I confess I do believe in the power of prayers........

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #2791
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I confess that right now I feel a little down and a little lost. I will keep my chin up and stay true to me and my beliefs.

I confess that Saturday nights have felt less lonely being here with my friends around.

I confess that what I want right now is slightly out of reach.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #2792
Talon

How Do You Identify?:
Divine Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 10,230 Times in 3,305 Posts
Talon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST ReputationTalon Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I secretly love to be tickled...even though I act like I hate it.>>
Talon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #2793
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Tomorrow, my lil Cricket has a vet appointment....

I confess....

I am very worried that the lumps on her belly are cancer. She had them when I first got her over 2 years ago, but they have grown considerably since then.

Tomorrow could very well be the most difficult day I've had in some time. I'm not ready to lose my baby Cricket when it feels like I've only just found her. We truly rescued each other. I would have been lost without her when my Matty May passed...

I'm hoping the vet can cure her of whatever has her itching, and put our minds at ease about the lumps...she IS old...maybe its just age bumps....

Sigh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 07:24 AM   #2794
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

I confess to hearing a white chocolate Cupid screaming out my name.

I confess, resistance may be futile.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #2795
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a long time

I also confess that I have a big smile on my face that I know won't be going away anytime soon and I couldn't be more thankful for that

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 11:34 AM   #2796
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I confess.....

That I am tempted to quit my job without notice. After last night, it's entirely justified....

I confess....

I'm not the kind of person that can do things to the detriment of others...so I'm going to work and giving notice and telling him why....

I confess....

I spoke to my mother about this before arriving at this conclusion... hard to believe hers would be the cooler of our respective hot Irish/Italian heads...

I confess...

Teddy is up in arms, and wants me to quit right now.... it's sweet how he defends me... <3
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #2797
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I confess that I love getting dressed up!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 02:22 AM   #2798
kissinfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Footloose & fancy free

Thanked 1,112 Times in 164 Posts
kissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputationkissinfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I confess...

That sometimes I'm a hot mess.
Old 02-17-2013, 02:24 AM   #2799
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I drank diet coke, had Reese's pieces and popcorn. Yeah...

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2013, 04:07 AM   #2800
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

....these new realizations of mine have opened a door in my mind that I never knew existed
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: