Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 01-28-2011, 05:22 AM   #2801
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles.. I have Karma home and he is doing fine. they removed another 4 lumps. and the found a tumor in his mouth that they sent off for testing.. ill know about it today or monday.(keeping my fingers crossed its not cancer.) im keeping him pretty well sedated for a few days untill he heels so ill be right here with him.
kicking my new bussness venture off monday. i have a life long friend coming down to be a partner in it, she has been laid off her job, we have worked together in the past so im not worried about her work ethics. i may be able to do this (turn a profit and sell) with not to much work. thats what i like to do is buy failing small bussness for little to nothing, turn them to profitable investments then sell them for more. lol untill i find one that runs itself ill keep selling!! im lazy!
hope everyone is feeling better and has a great friday!! is cuddley still missing? has anyone called to check on her?
Old 01-28-2011, 06:53 AM   #2802
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Cody,

Congrats and good luck on Monday! Glad to read your baby is doing good and sending prayers he doesn't have cancer!!! I'm not sure where CF is, but I'm worried about her. I'm hoping she hasn't come down with the flu again.

Have a good day, I'm off to Panera bread to study, since my roommate is off today and she will have the baby here.

See ya in a bit,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
Good morning singles.. I have Karma home and he is doing fine. they removed another 4 lumps. and the found a tumor in his mouth that they sent off for testing.. ill know about it today or monday.(keeping my fingers crossed its not cancer.) im keeping him pretty well sedated for a few days untill he heels so ill be right here with him.
kicking my new bussness venture off monday. i have a life long friend coming down to be a partner in it, she has been laid off her job, we have worked together in the past so im not worried about her work ethics. i may be able to do this (turn a profit and sell) with not to much work. thats what i like to do is buy failing small bussness for little to nothing, turn them to profitable investments then sell them for more. lol untill i find one that runs itself ill keep selling!! im lazy!
hope everyone is feeling better and has a great friday!! is cuddley still missing? has anyone called to check on her?
Old 01-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #2803
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Night and sweet dreams to all of you!!!

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2011, 10:51 PM   #2804
FemmeMagnet

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

FemmeMagnet is on a distinguished road
Talking

Texas newbee dropping in to say Hello, Im new to the site, and new to texas as well, Im a single, slighly handsome, easygoing, hopeless romantic!
I tend to wear me heart on my sleeve which gets me into trouble from time to time. I am a morning person, most of the time lol Im outgoing, and i love to male people laugh, I cant think of anything else to say, lol I may have to come back and edit!!
Old 01-28-2011, 11:59 PM   #2805
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Evening singles, wishing you all a wonderful friday night

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 05:50 AM   #2806
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles.. happy saturday. Karmas sleeping.. he is hating his meds so he must be starting to feel better.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:07 AM   #2807
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning singles

it feels great to be home this weekend..... specialy when im trying to doctor this cold i have thats settling into coughing spells..... ooyY...
i do have to grab a load though .. this morning only 2 miles from the house.. ha.. has to be in canada monday morning..... which will be only a 80 mile drive.
lol cody .... glad karma is starting to feel better.

hello and welcome to the thread handsome

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:56 AM   #2808
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Moring all.. I had a great friday night out with friends. Today I have a rehearsal in the am, then work from 12 to 5 with my autistic clients, then tentative plans with my bff angie.

Cody... sounds like Karma is doing well!! So glad for you both!

Drive safe morning star!

Welcome handsome devil... My aunt is from San Angelo and my (former) step kids are from Mckinney area. Where are you from originally?

Morning Matthew!

Zimmy hope you are still on your way to good health!!!!

Have a great day singles!

Ruthie

ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 08:48 AM   #2809
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning MS,

Get to feeling better! My mom had this mess for almost three weeks.

I'm hoping it won't take me that long to get rid of it!

Have a safe trip today,

Zimmy

m
Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning singles

it feels great to be home this weekend..... specialy when im trying to doctor this cold i have thats settling into coughing spells..... ooyY...
i do have to grab a load though .. this morning only 2 miles from the house.. ha.. has to be in canada monday morning..... which will be only a 80 mile drive.
lol cody .... glad karma is starting to feel better.

hello and welcome to the thread handsome

Old 01-29-2011, 08:51 AM   #2810
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Cody, glad to read that Karma is doing good! I agree with him, medicine stinks!

I am still behind in my homework, so I won't have a lot of free time.

Have fun and I'll be back in a bit,

Zimmy
Old 01-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #2811
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

good morning singles ! =)

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #2812
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody
good morning singles.. happy saturday. Karmas sleeping.. he is hating his meds so he must be starting to feel better.
Glad to hear that he's feeling better Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][CENTER]mawning singles

Good mawning sunshine, hope you have a good trip up north eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14
Moring all.. I had a great friday night out with friends. Today I have a rehearsal in the am, then work from 12 to 5 with my autistic clients, then tentative plans with my bff angie.

Morning Matthew!

Have a great day singles!

Ruthie
Morning Ruthie, glad you had a good night out with your friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
Good Morning Everyone,

I am still behind in my homework, so I won't have a lot of free time.

Have fun and I'll be back in a bit,

Zimmy
Morning to you hun, don't work too hard lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie
good morning singles ! =)
Good morning pretty lady

The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2011, 09:53 AM   #2813
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post

Good morning pretty lady
good morning Matthew, how are things? =)

Old 01-29-2011, 11:17 AM   #2814
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

hey all, i spoke with cuddlyfemme today, and she's not been feeling the best.. she is okay though, so wanted to let ya's know.. i also told her you were all asking about her in here, and said i would let ya's know.. she will be back when she can be ♥

Old 01-29-2011, 12:44 PM   #2815
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Thanks Sylvie!!!!

Please let her I am sending happy thoughts to her and hoping she gets to feeling better and soon.

It's a gorgeous day here on the East Coast of Florida... I'm going to miss it when I move back to Orlando in six weeks!!!!

I cannot wait!

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
hey all, i spoke with cuddlyfemme today, and she's not been feeling the best.. she is okay though, so wanted to let ya's know.. i also told her you were all asking about her in here, and said i would let ya's know.. she will be back when she can be ♥
Old 01-29-2011, 12:46 PM   #2816
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I will try not to, hehe..

How are you today?

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Glad to hear that he's feeling better Cody

Good mawning sunshine, hope you have a good trip up north eh?

Morning Ruthie, glad you had a good night out with your friends

Morning to you hun, don't work too hard lol

Good morning pretty lady
Old 01-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #2817
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation

Silvie, continuing to pray for and send good thoughts to cuddlyfemme. I hope she is well soon.

Hi Zimmy,

Hope your day is going well and you are getting lots of studying done!!

Hang in there and enjoy the sunshine
Old 01-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #2818
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

peeking in here..........

thanks everyone.... BUT ..... i am NOT driving anywhere untilllllllll hmm either late tomorrow night or early monday morning.
im spending a awsome lazy dat at home.

hello wimsiclegirl

thanx Matt..... lol

Old 01-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #2819
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

i dont know if any of you al noticed or not.....
but there's always a lot of names and numbers of how many are peeking in this thread..... some we cant see there names... just a number.
sooo how do ya'll feel .... do ya feel like we have peeking tom's?? stalkers?? lurkers?? lol ...... ya think they could at least wave and say hi once in a while.... lol

Old 01-29-2011, 03:00 PM   #2820
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Quote:
good morning Matthew, how are things? =)
Things are fantastic, how are things with you dear?

Quote:
Thank you for updating us sylvie, let her know she's missed here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL
I will try not to, hehe..

How are you today?

Zimmy
Good, wouldn't want you working too hard now would we?

I'm fantastic thank you, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wimsiclegirl
Hang in there and enjoy the sunshine
Sunshine yes, but too much snow LOL