Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,580 Times in 2,684 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stones

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
I am a stone butch. I am not male. Stone butch means different things to different people. For me it is about sexual energy and desire. It has nothing to do with maleness for me. My masculinity also has nothing to do with male. How masculine or hard butch someone is also has nothing to do with male.

I am a masculine female (what butch is to me), woman and lesbian as well as being a stone butch.
I am Stone as well and this is the first time I agree with an explanation concerning Stones. TY.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 06:21 PM   #282
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
There are bisexual stone femmes. There are stone femmes who ID as transsensual or some version of that. So there are stone femmes who desire men.

Re the second comment, how do you know what other people feel?
So, for me, there it is: "transsensual or some version of that". What does that mean and, perhaps more important, what are the versions of it?. There are billions of people on this planet. Something tells me there are billions of versions of everything... and when it comes to sex, billions of things that get us off. Then, if you consider the role of the mind, maybe "billions" isn't nearly big enough.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 06:31 PM   #283
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
So, for me, there it is: "transsensual or some version of that". What does that mean and, perhaps more important, what are the versions of it?
A transensual femme is primarily attracted to transmen. By versions, I meant other names. I am sure there are other ways some femmes ID to indicate their sexual orientation towards transmen. SOFFA used to be rather widely used. I don't have more to add.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 06:49 PM   #284
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

We can label subset ourselves all the way down till we can finally say there is no one else on the planet that exactly fits this label except me. But why? Even Mendel wanted some sort of outcome from all that segregating and assorting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 06:51 PM   #285
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

wow its been a long time since i been in here.. heh ....
will read some more....

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 07:10 PM   #286
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
We can label subset ourselves all the way down till we can finally say there is no one else on the planet that exactly fits this label except me. But why? Even Mendel wanted some sort of outcome from all that segregating and assorting.
I don't understand how that is a response to either of my posts. Can you explain?

Which ID are you taking issue with and why? These are ID's in common currency. Stone and transensual. I really don't follow your point.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 07:56 PM   #287
fatallyblonde

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

fatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputationfatallyblonde Has the BEST Reputation

I feel like the context makes it pretty clear who I'm referring to, actually. I think people are intelligent enough to extrapolate from context without a zillion caveats and qualifications.
fatallyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fatallyblonde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 08:07 PM   #288
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default response to fatallyblonde

Excellent post and extremely well-stated!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2014, 08:08 PM   #289
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

hope you take this as impersonally and harmlessly as I intend it:

It just seems to me that if these IDs were in as common currency as suggested, there'd be a lot less confusion about them, as many of these threads indicate. We accept prima face that something useful is accomplished by all these labels being broken down into ever smaller subsets.. maybe there are diminishing returns in terms of confusion and the obliteration of our commonality.
I'm just not so sure how useful it is to stick new prefixes on every noun in our vocabulary rather than just describing behaviours. Lately there has been a tendency to segregate and label just about all human behaviours so we can conveniently move on to the next label-able behaviour. I'm just not so sure this is useful.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:16 PM   #290
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatallyblonde View Post
I feel like the context makes it pretty clear who I'm referring to, actually. I think people are intelligent enough to extrapolate from context without a zillion caveats and qualifications.
You spoke for all stone femmes and said something like we don't desire men. My point was that some stone femmes do. Since then I haven't understood what the heck either you or Collette have been talking about.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:42 PM   #291
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:

I've tried to express my thoughts as best I can. Seems I've fallen short and for that I apologise. Thank you for your attention but I believe I've exhausted my abilities. Maybe next time. Thank you again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 12:33 PM   #292
PanDragon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

PanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisbutch View Post
Can i ask some advice here?? When is appropriate to tell some that you are stone?? early in the relationship or wait until you get to know them better??
In my experience, it is best to be up front. In my experience there are few and far between who can handle a stone. I can't count the lectures I've got on 'right reciprocity', but when I've been upfront, even before I enter a relationship, the results have been much more mutually fulfilling.
PanDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PanDragon For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2014, 12:50 PM   #293
PanDragon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

PanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST ReputationPanDragon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stone

I know who I am and what I feel. I came up with no words to call anything. I acted on what I felt and learned along the way. I grew up in a world where almost everything I liked was perverse in the mainstream. I went through the angst of wondering wtf was wrong with me. I went to therapy to try and fix this 'wrong'. I lost a lot of partners because I went through the motions and ended up feeling invisible and empty. There was no stone label in my day.
I know who I am and what I like. I remember clearly the day and time I said NO MORE to denying my self. I finally felt free. I am stone and I've heard a lot of feedback on my behaviors and feelings, not on the label.
There is nothing wrong with me.
I see posts about confidence, hard won or otherwise. My truth is that we all come into our own, and whatever that is, whatever we choose to call it, and however we got here, when you can own yourself and love who you are that freedom to just 'be' beats all!
I love my stne self! just sayin'
PanDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to PanDragon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2014, 04:34 PM   #294
Vida
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Pillow Queen
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Vida is on a distinguished road
Default Hey

Your post is complex! R u a stone butch or r u looking for a stone butch??? There is a huge difference in the contest. Just letting u know. From vida!
Vida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 12:09 PM   #295
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Vida, if you look under the person's name you can see how they ID
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2015, 11:45 AM   #296
Daisy Chain

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Hy calls me Hys Kitten

Thanked 1,809 Times in 447 Posts
Daisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST ReputationDaisy Chain Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Converse View Post
Its interesting that you should write that there is an energy that is particular to Stones- of course I have heard of those who prefer to partner with Stones but I had always considered that a preference for a certain type of dynamic but had never contemplated that there was a “Stone energy”. Elsewhere in an attempt to clarify what is meant by a “feminizing touch” in the context of a Stone I wrote… self fulfillment comes from being externally focused, by that I do not refer to my external self- but to my sexual partner. Being inside her both physically and mentally is where I find my “on” switch.

The musician reaches that other place when hy brings the instrument alive- together each is able to experience their potential- realize what they were made for. I was not made to have another take me in hand; I was made to be with someone who does not simply allow, but wants, needs to surrender. And in that surrender she allows me to be who I truly am.

While some will equate Stone to simply having personal limits, for me it is far more encompassing- Stone isn’t about sex with restrictions, it is about everything- it is how we perceive the world, but more importantly it is about how we relate, understand, communicate, and connect to another.

A Stone Butch is a Stone Butch- regardless if they are partnered- but without the one who “gets it”, they are not a musician, simply a person who knows how to play a musical instrument.
A Beautiful and profound post in relation to Stone Butches
Daisy Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daisy Chain For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2015, 09:43 PM   #297
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendryder View Post
Stone here. Have been for as long as I can remember. For me it is in the mind as well. Really don't like my junk touched. .02
Well,after reading most of the posts here (btw,i read the last posts first) I would say i'm definitely not a stone butch.I like my "Junk" to be touched.I like the way my woman grabs on to my tits...umm,i think thats another thread..i'll be looking for it *snort*
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 06:45 AM   #298
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,894 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff Stuff View Post
Well,after reading most of the posts here (btw,i read the last posts first) I would say i'm definitely not a stone butch.I like my "Junk" to be touched.I like the way my woman grabs on to my tits...umm,i think thats another thread..i'll be looking for it *snort*
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...ead.php?t=6863

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2015, 09:07 PM   #299
Tuff Stuff

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,318 Times in 506 Posts
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
Thanks DB,i've been there...I don't ID as a lesbian,but I dig'um..lesbian femmes,yeah!!
Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2015, 07:21 AM   #300
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

...... who has read the ever so popular
"Stone Butch Blues "
yes ?? no ???
here is a link to download a free copy of the whole book.
Merry Christmas .

http://www.lesliefeinberg.net

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post: