Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #281
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Question Morning Star ?

Good Morning Morning Star

Over the years, I've been reading about all sorts of "extras" in your vehicle. Now let's take stock, naturally remembering mine is only an SUV however, betcha we need as many 'luxuries' as the next.

I would assume you have a john, Fridge and bed (I've read you have a double, mine's only a make shift single, if you can call it even that! lo).

I have a microwave oven, about 3 charges to run everything off of while on surveillance, a heated seat (don't forget I can sit for HOURS prior to my subjects doing anything), a canister from everything from a Phillips head, needle & thread (I need this to sew in my covert cameras, otherwise, trust me, I wouldn't be bringing it) crazy glue, gorilla glue, Velcro, scissor, highlighter pens, magic market and always a complete change of clothing just in case I get nabbed & I need to change, along with a wig.

Winter, I don't need the heat, it's WAY to cold in there, but in the summer, I need the re fridge.

Cash is ALWAYS a necessity so I don't leave a paper trail.

Any tips you want to share with me on any other major appliances you may have in there? Itty
IttyBittyFem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:06 AM   #282
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IttyBittyFem View Post
Hummmm I didn't see it. But does that really matter?

Sweet S, I see you're entertaining going to the Reunion. As one of my bestest Butch's friends, would you care to twill me around the dance floor if you're planning to go pretty please?

For the last two years, I only had ONE SINGLE dance, and that's only because you took pity on me when I asked you myself. The year prior, not a signal Butch asked me to Dance and I was really hurt. What was up with that? I've always thought I was a pretty friendly, non-judge-mental type person and I have loads of friends. Maybe they were just busy looking at all the other gorgeous Femmes?

PLEASE come, pretty please!

i think sometimes as femmes we get over looked....because i don't "look gay"
so people don't think i am....but also in my area the butches seem to chase str8 girls for whatever reason....
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #283
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning Lofters..... [_]D

wow itty....... that vehical of yours is really fully loaded.... lol
i have a micro wave too....... i also have this thing that looks like a black lunch box.
i line it with foil and put a large loaf pan in it.. fix up some chicken breast or pork and some veggies, season it all with what ever... and plug it into the ciggy lighter.

del,s .. well then... mayb let the butchs there think ur str8......... lol kidding

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #284
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
i know exactly where that is....my mum is from England...and when i was a kid my aunt and uncle took us to Blackpool...they have a amusement park type thing there don't they....i rode the fastest merry-go-round ...i have ever seen there......

Well, Lordy, what a small world...you are correct, in Blackpool we have The Pleasure Beach, it houses the oldest 'woody' (wooden rollercoaster) in the world and some pretty fast other ones. They also have one now that can be seen on the horizon for miles and miles - it's called the Big One unsurprisingly!

Do you remember anything else about Blackpool?

Old 02-04-2010, 05:02 PM   #285
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

IttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST ReputationIttyBittyFem Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
i think sometimes as femmes we get over looked....because i don't "look gay"
so people don't think i am....but also in my area the butches seem to chase str8 girls for whatever reason....
Sweetie, you need to start carrying around a 2 x 4!!! What do those straight girls have that we don't have????
The Following User Says Thank You to IttyBittyFem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #286
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hummmm I didn't see it. But does that really matter?

Sweet S, I see you're entertaining going to the Reunion. As one of my bestest Butch's friends, would you care to twill me around the dance floor if you're planning to go pretty please?

For the last two years, I only had ONE SINGLE dance, and that's only because you took pity on me when I asked you myself. The year prior, not a signal Butch asked me to Dance and I was really hurt. What was up with that? I've always thought I was a pretty friendly, non-judge-mental type person and I have loads of friends. Maybe they were just busy looking at all the other gorgeous Femmes?

Last I heard, S was trying to be careful with her $ so she could get to the reunion! That butch would be a damn fool not to dance with you! Fact is, I believe she will most likely do some ball room with you in tails.... and yes, dip you!

Watch out for that one!

Do also hear, she wants to head east in the Spring.....

AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #287
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post

Well, Lordy, what a small world...you are correct, in Blackpool we have The Pleasure Beach, it houses the oldest 'woody' (wooden rollercoaster) in the world and some pretty fast other ones. They also have one now that can be seen on the horizon for miles and miles - it's called the Big One unsurprisingly!

Do you remember anything else about Blackpool?

no as a kid that stuck in my head because it was so fast..and the carousel is my favorite part of any park...
Old 02-04-2010, 08:22 PM   #288
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Sweetie, you need to start carrying around a 2 x 4!!! What do those straight girls have that we don't have????
i have no idea.....maybe they just like the challenge and the conversion factor...lol
Old 02-05-2010, 12:59 AM   #289
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
i have no idea.....maybe they just like the challenge and the conversion factor...lol
Yanno..... not all of us butches chase stra8t women! Tell her, butches!!! Femmes RAWK... and RULE!!!

We 's

Last edited by AtLast; 02-05-2010 at 01:00 AM. Reason: stuff
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2010, 05:13 AM   #290
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
Yanno..... not all of us butches chase stra8t women! Tell her, butches!!! Femmes RAWK... and RULE!!!

We 's
then maybe i need to import some butches to this area.....
Old 02-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #291
IttyBittyFem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
No thank you.

Wink

[QUOTE=AtLastHome;44300]
Last I heard, S was trying to be careful with her $ so she could get to the reunion! That butch would be a damn fool not to dance with you! Fact is, I believe she will most likely do some ball room with you in tails.... and yes, dip you!

Watch out for that one!

Do also hear, she wants to head east in the Spring.....

WHAT???? You're coming out here by me???? All the way to the East Coast? When????? Is Nachito coming too?

Quite frankly, I don't recall any "dipping" last time we danced, so I'm holding you to it Darlin. I'm not attempting to deprieve all the other Ladies of your marvelous dancing abilities, as long as you save one for me, I'll be a happy camper!
Old 02-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #292
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post

We 's
.. thats good to know.. lol ...

oh btw.............. hellOO Lofters .......
i had a very late night.... slept till noon can u believe that...???

Old 02-05-2010, 05:58 PM   #293
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

wow it is snowing like crazy here.....already got two inches+ since 1 o'clock.
Old 02-05-2010, 08:11 PM   #294
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
wow it is snowing like crazy here.....already got two inches+ since 1 o'clock.

it is??? hmm ** taking notes here**
im in Chicagoland .. and its windy here... but no snow... yet..

Old 02-05-2010, 08:14 PM   #295
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post

it is??? hmm ** taking notes here**
im in Chicagoland .. and its windy here... but no snow... yet..

Barb, will you go eat pizza for me and tell me how good it is. I miss the food from my hometown. I could send you to the best places for eats.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #296
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Barb, will you go eat pizza for me and tell me how good it is. I miss the food from my hometown. I could send you to the best places for eats.
haha.. i bet.......
i know i feel the same about the pizza's and wings in buffalo...

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2010, 11:29 PM   #297
LieslKate

How Do You Identify?:
Prime Lesbian Femme Feminist Submissive Amazon Dyke Riot Grrl... :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
the Feminine...
Relationship Status:
single

LieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant futureLieslKate has a brilliant future
Default O M G...

Double order of suicide wings from the ANCHOR Bar and Grill... originators of the "Buffalo Wings"

LieslKate is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LieslKate For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2010, 11:41 PM   #298
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieslKate View Post
Double order of suicide wings from the ANCHOR Bar and Grill... originators of the "Buffalo Wings"

Old 02-06-2010, 12:06 AM   #299
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Oh my! I cannot believe this! Please put me on your dance card - if I am lucky enough to be able to make it to the reunion.
<--- Itty

MS - so craving wings right now.

Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:13 AM   #300
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Mean. Plain ole mean when I have been craving wings ALL week long LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieslKate View Post

Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
age, good news for once, mature