Old 01-12-2011, 08:38 AM   #2981
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning!

Coffee is on, and biscuits and gravy sounds fantastic!

Scoote is off to work, Prince is home sick, Rooster is off to school and the kittens are tearing the place up as usual.

Just heard from my manager that she has 3 new projects for me....woot! That means I'll be super busy, but it's also job security...so I'm all for that!

Hope you all have a great day...and hope our Jake is doing alright

for my sweetie
Old 01-12-2011, 09:28 AM   #2982
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

We are snowed IN!!

But the biscuits and gravy sounds great I'll take one or two maybe??

I have to shovel and its a lot for me, but some nice man came around with his snowblower and cleaned the side walk off so that is good!! The dogs ate well one did and the other one is waiting to eat her food, different food for different dogs!! OK so its off to the grind for me today pray I come back in ok and in one piece..
Old 01-12-2011, 09:26 PM   #2983
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have a wonderful night!!!

Sweet dreams to all of you!

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #2984
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone

Coffee is on...and I'm waking up slow. It's been a rough last few days...busy at work and just too much going on. The Rooster has declared it a pajama day and I'm going along with it. Looks like the hotel-lounging will wait for another day.

Next weekend we're heading up to St. Augustine and Jacksonsville....my aunt is turning 73 and the family is having a surprise birthday party for her. It will be nice to see everyone....they've never met Scoote or the Prince...and Rooster hasn't seen most of these cousins since they were toddlers.

Hope you're all having a nice, relaxing Saturday morning.

And....I know they're naughty, but they just look soooooo good today!

Old 01-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #2985
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Good MOrning and cold too brrr I think its like 24 degrees and yes it should be a pajama day but I need to get dressed for warmth sake!! JO the breakfast croissants looks good to me need to go to the grocery store and get something to eat and fill up on food!!

I'm having a hard time waking up too, not enough sleep for me I need lots of sleep to feel rested in the morning..just going to skip on services today and rest up..have a good day you all..
Old 01-15-2011, 09:55 AM   #2986
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Jo Jo,

I live just south of St. Augustine if you want to meet up next weekend and have coffee.

Let me know!

Have a good weekend,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good morning everyone

Coffee is on...and I'm waking up slow. It's been a rough last few days...busy at work and just too much going on. The Rooster has declared it a pajama day and I'm going along with it. Looks like the hotel-lounging will wait for another day.

Next weekend we're heading up to St. Augustine and Jacksonsville....my aunt is turning 73 and the family is having a surprise birthday party for her. It will be nice to see everyone....they've never met Scoote or the Prince...and Rooster hasn't seen most of these cousins since they were toddlers.

Old 01-15-2011, 06:34 PM   #2987
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Everyone,

I had a wonderful day. I bought a cute pair of Capri jeans that have a cuff on the bottom and I paid $12 for them at TJ Maxx.

I'm thinking of grilled chicken, asparagus and macaroni and cheese for dinner!

Have a wonderful night,

Zimmy
Old 01-15-2011, 06:43 PM   #2988
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good morning everyone

grabbin a couple of these .... and sneaking bk out to catch up on my messages ..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:06 AM   #2989
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

I am thinking of a healthy breakfast this morning. How about some, fresh fruit, toast, boiled eggs, orange juice, coffee, tea and soda!

Enjoy,

Zimmy
Old 01-17-2011, 07:13 AM   #2990
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

yum, someone say breakfast? *smiles*
i've yet to do that , i just got my two teens out the door for school, started some laundry and going to catch up on some housework today..

i work 4-7, but day OFF tomorrow, YAY *happy dances* first day off in 7 days!
i'm soooo ready for it..

*pickin' at some fresh fruit* thinkin' on some cereal this morning, i'm such a breakfast cereal ho !

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2011, 09:33 AM   #2991
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning!

Coffee is on, and a healthy breakfast sounds like a great idea.

sylvie...two teens? me too...one of mine and one of Scoote's...exhausting, isn't it? I sometimes feel like all I do is fill the fridge with food.

Zimmy...it's definite, we're going to be up in St. Augustine on Saturday. We'll be running around with the boys during the day sightseeing....but would you like to meet for a coffee or something in the evening? We'd love to finally get to meet you in real life!

The boys are off school but I forgot to ask for a PTO day, and scheduled calls in....including a planning call with my boss at noon....so I'm off to get prepared for that.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 01-17-2011, 12:07 PM   #2992
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I cannot wait to meet you guys!!!!

I'm excited about school starting tomorrow!

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning!

Coffee is on, and a healthy breakfast sounds like a great idea.

sylvie...two teens? me too...one of mine and one of Scoote's...exhausting, isn't it? I sometimes feel like all I do is fill the fridge with food.

Zimmy...it's definite, we're going to be up in St. Augustine on Saturday. We'll be running around with the boys during the day sightseeing....but would you like to meet for a coffee or something in the evening? We'd love to finally get to meet you in real life!

The boys are off school but I forgot to ask for a PTO day, and scheduled calls in....including a planning call with my boss at noon....so I'm off to get prepared for that.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #2993
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Jo, i sooo hear you.. my son is turning 18 in May and my daughter is turning 15 in April *gulp* lol.. you know, i breezed through teenage years with my son, most ive really had to deal with is some attitude and not wanting to clean up his room kinda stuff, but my daughter on the other hand, omg! lol.. she is well makin' up for both of them and makin' sure karma bites me in the rear for my own teenage years and the hell i caused i think.. LOL

and yessss, i swear there is no keeping up with food around here, especially with my son..hahaha! so i can definitely relate! how old are yours & Scoote's children?

and how cool is it that you & Zimmy will meet up, yay!!!

Old 01-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #2994
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I'm excited about meeting Scoote and Jo Jo! They helped me get back to Florida last year!!!

I have a fourteen year old nephew and he loves to eat!

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post
Jo, i sooo hear you.. my son is turning 18 in May and my daughter is turning 15 in April *gulp* lol.. you know, i breezed through teenage years with my son, most ive really had to deal with is some attitude and not wanting to clean up his room kinda stuff, but my daughter on the other hand, omg! lol.. she is well makin' up for both of them and makin' sure karma bites me in the rear for my own teenage years and the hell i caused i think.. LOL

and yessss, i swear there is no keeping up with food around here, especially with my son..hahaha! so i can definitely relate! how old are yours & Scoote's children?

and how cool is it that you & Zimmy will meet up, yay!!!
Old 01-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #2995
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Scoote's son is 16 and mine is 13...and they are very, very different. Not polar opposites (neither is athletic for instance), but off the scale opposites on energy level, approach and the things they like to do. Makes for some interesting times.

I think blending families is incredibly challenging...and anyone who does it deserves a medal.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #2996
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good Afternoon folks just got home brrr its cold out there wish it would get warmer and be spring already tired of winter and its yucky stuff it throws down...tonight for dinner its pizza from Trader Joe's with feta and kalamata olives and a big salad , then yogurt for dessert!! I hope all had a good MLK day and didn't have to work today but if you did have to work I hope it was a good day for you..Florida people send some warmth up here we need it..
Old 01-18-2011, 09:34 AM   #2997
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good morning

Coffee is on, and this is what I feel like having for breakfast...

(My actual breakfast looked more like whole wheat toast with a thin scrape of tuna salad though )

Another busy day here today...Scoote's off to work, kids are off to school, and I'm prepping for a call with my departing co-worker to get the updates on all of his projects...which are now mine. I know it'll all work out, but it's a bit overwhelming just at the moment.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #2998
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Jo Jo,

I'm nervous about starting classes today. I'm hoping my butterflies go away. Thank you for the coffee and pancakes sound yummy!! I had a cup of peach yogurt and coffee for breakfast.

Have fun today and I'm off to Spanish class,

Zimmy

Quote:
Good morning

Coffee is on, and this is what I feel like having for breakfast...

(My actual breakfast looked more like whole wheat toast with a thin scrape of tuna salad though )

Another busy day here today...Scoote's off to work, kids are off to school, and I'm prepping for a call with my departing co-worker to get the updates on all of his projects...which are now mine. I know it'll all work out, but it's a bit overwhelming just at the moment.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #2999
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Quote:
Scoote's son is 16 and mine is 13...and they are very, very different. Not polar opposites (neither is athletic for instance), but off the scale opposites on energy level, approach and the things they like to do. Makes for some interesting times.

I think blending families is incredibly challenging...and anyone who does it deserves a medal.
i hear you on opposites, my two are opposite where personalities go, especially as well as their interests..but they're close and rarely fight which is a great thing, though they used to, even not that long ago ... eesh, it was tiring LOL..

and i agree, blending families would be a great challenge.. the few i've dated and who've lived with us, didn't have children at all.. so different kind of challenge altogether.. but yes, definitely deserving of a medal LOL

Old 01-18-2011, 09:46 AM   #3000
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

good morning all,

pancakes sounds delish!
< --- craving pancakes now, THANKS lol !!! :P

today is my day off, and i just cleaned out my kitchen cupboards from top to bottom, this is something i've been wanting to do for awhile now, soooo happy it's done, and sparkly clean and YAY... cleaning makes me happy.. well not the act of, but the finished look! LOL

Zimmy, have a great spanish class today =) you'll do great!
Jo, have a great day, hope the call goes well and get everything you need!
Gail, i agree with you on having warmth sent from FL.. we need it here too, BRRR lol!!

*snags a pancake and runs*

The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: