Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 02-12-2011, 04:17 PM   #2981
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Afternoon Everyone,

CF, hope you are having a wonderful time with your sister!

I went to Target to pick up a printer and I found a cute game for Elijah. When I went to Orlando last weekend, I brought him home a SpongeBob Squarepants Easter basket. I bought my mom a cute little pink and white giraffe as a gift, hopefully it will make her smile after we lost my grandma on Thursday.

Keep warm and safe! I'm going to hook up my new printer!!

Zimmy
I hope you have fun with your new printer. I'm sure Elijah is going to adore his Sponge Bob Easter basket as your mom will adore her pink and white giraffe.
I had fun with my sister, we ran around, got ice cream cones then she came back to my house for a bit
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2011, 04:29 PM   #2982
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I hope you have fun with your new printer. I'm sure Elijah is going to adore his Sponge Bob Easter basket as your mom will adore her pink and white giraffe.
I had fun with my sister, we ran around, got ice cream cones then she came back to my house for a bit
Sounds like fun CF glad you had a nice day and enjoyed yourself and the ice cream would be nice right about now!!

I hope the singles had a good day today and enjoying their weekend off!!
Old 02-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #2983
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Have a wonderful night!

Zimmy
Old 02-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #2984
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

peeking in....
have landed at Natural Gait Farms....in NC .. have my jamies on , and gonna head to bed. nites

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 07:46 AM   #2985
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

I am leaving a pot of coffee on the stove if you all would like a cup! I'm going to my mom's house today, she is headed back up to Georgia to finalize all if my grandma's funeral.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
Old 02-13-2011, 07:55 AM   #2986
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

I am leaving a pot of coffee on the stove if you all would like a cup! I'm going to my mom's house today, she is headed back up to Georgia to finalize all if my grandma's funeral.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
Good Morning to you to Zimmy!! Would love a cup of coffee right about now!!

Hello everyone hope your day is going well so far!! have a nice day...
Old 02-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #2987
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

good morning single thread dwellers and peekers

im having a bad internet signal here on the horsy farm....
gonna head out to do a few things with my friend here......
hope everyone has a awsome day.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #2988
Dakota

How Do You Identify?:
*He/Hym
Preferred Pronoun?:
*Hym
Relationship Status:
Forever Attached.....

Dakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!
Old 02-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #2989
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
Hope everyone has an awesome Sunday!
Welcome Dakota to the singles thread tell us some things about yourself..like what do you like to do in free time??
Old 02-13-2011, 10:25 AM   #2990
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Morning all...
Morning star... have fun on the horse farm... sounds real nice

Zimmy... sorry about your grandmother... hope things go smoothly.

Welcome Dakota

I am really having trouble with this weekend and the holiday. Trying to keep busy with friends etc.... but crying alot a night when I'm alone. Can't wait for it to be over.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #2991
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon Singles! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and enjoying the nice weather (if its nice where you're at) Today, I'm just hanging out...took a walk then sat out on my balcony for awhile just enjoying the weather...not sure what I'll do the rest of the day
Have a beautiful day!
Old 02-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #2992
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Zimmy?
i've been so out of the loop around here these days, i'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother passing away hunny..
sending you big huggs your way ♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 05:08 PM   #2993
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Default Valentine's Day

I am spending Valentine's day at a NOW meeting with dinner to follow!

Keeping warm with my sisters on a single Valentine's day.

Love you all,
Sharon

The Following User Says Thank You to LotusFlower For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2011, 05:21 PM   #2994
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusFlower View Post
I am spending Valentine's day at a NOW meeting with dinner to follow!

Keeping warm with my sisters on a single Valentine's day.

Love you all,
Sharon

thats an awesome way to spend your Valentines Day. I'm spending mine with my cats lol
Old 02-14-2011, 10:40 AM   #2995
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day!!! I was able to talk to my professor today and he is allowing me to take my history test tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Zimmy
Old 02-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #2996
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Good Morning everyone..Zimmy glad you can take your test tomorrow good luck to you...been up early went to the gym already now back and its time for lunch the day goes by quickly when you are busy. Next to the doctor to get weighed in for the week and meal plans for the diet I am on. Oy I'm pooped already from the workout..need me some sauna...
Old 02-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #2997
proximitywithoutintimacy

How Do You Identify?:
Rocker Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
That One Girl ;)
Relationship Status:
Putting My Heart Back Together

1 Highscore

proximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputationproximitywithoutintimacy Has the BEST Reputation

Good... afternoon? It's 12:10pm, anyway.

Today was pretty funny; they have this booth on campus that says, "win a date!" and this is how the story goes...

Guy: Hey, you want to enter our contest?
Me: If I do, can I win a date with a woman?
Girl: (laughs)
Guy: Uhhhh....
Me: Thanks! (and I walked out the door)

My best friend and I were laughing so hard... it was awesome
proximitywithoutintimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to proximitywithoutintimacy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #2998
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Proximity, that made me giggle...My friend here at college has been making me do that all day.

I checked out three videos on the 13th, 14th, and the 15th Amendments in preparation for my test tomorrow. I still have to take my Human Nutrition test which is due by 11:59pm tomorrow.

I decided to walk around the mall and burn off my lunch and now I am in the library doing research for my two tests.

Have a wonderful day,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2011, 05:13 PM   #2999
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

hiya singles.. hope everyone is having a great day... my brain is fried!! drove up picked up my bike and drove straigh home my azz is whooped.
happy v-day all!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:06 AM   #3000
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning singles. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday.. i slept most the day.. sheeez i made a fast trip to San Fransisco an back.. whore my but out! i figured a great new use for my blood pressure cuff!! i got a dent in the tail gate of my pick up and i was able to stuff the cuff threw the handle hole and blow it up.. pushed the dent right out! i think i should modify it and paten it.. works great!