Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 09-12-2012, 10:30 PM   #3041
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,660 Times in 10,252 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Good evening lofters. I hope this finds everyone well. Anyone have some rain they will send to Texas ? Would love to hear some .....
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 05:57 AM   #3042
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Thanked 1,378 Times in 461 Posts
OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning and Happy Thursday MS, LipstickLola, yotlyolqualli and Ruthie!

I am substitute dog walking this week and all next week, so I have time to pop in and say howdy!

Nice to see new folks wander in. Welcome Uniqueswtfemm, pamcat and DMW.

I hope I didn't miss anyone, I didn't scroll too far back!

Funny thing...or maybe odd. I join a dating site, cupid something or other. Just like here, you can see who visits your profile. So since I have so much time this morning I went see if there was any activity. I did have a visitor...A straight single gal Ok, so maybe I still am not ready to join the dating pool!

OS Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 06:25 AM   #3043
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OS Butch View Post
Good morning and Happy Thursday MS, LipstickLola, yotlyolqualli and Ruthie!

I am substitute dog walking this week and all next week, so I have time to pop in and say howdy!

Nice to see new folks wander in. Welcome Uniqueswtfemm, pamcat and DMW.

I hope I didn't miss anyone, I didn't scroll too far back!

Funny thing...or maybe odd. I join a dating site, cupid something or other. Just like here, you can see who visits your profile. So since I have so much time this morning I went see if there was any activity. I did have a visitor...A straight single gal Ok, so maybe I still am not ready to join the dating pool!

LOL, that made me laugh! When I chekced out the profile I have on a dating site, the only one to visit it, has been my ex LOL! Maybe it's not "we" that aren't ready to join the dating pool, perhaps the dating pool is not ready for us!!

Have a great Thursday!!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #3044
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs down

morning Loft dwellers and peekers
come ONnnn you peekers.... at least say HI.. lol
ever notice how there always seem to be way way more guest then members on line here?? why is that???

Jo ..... i tried cupid, i tried lesbian matchmaker annnnnd plenty of fish , and that zoo thing on FB , well all the matches they give me are all ladies, femm types... or the ones that do send me a wink or ice breaker or viewed my profile are , straights, bi curious . femme types...
then there's butchfemmematchmaker .... and well i have 734 matches there, yayyy!! all butch/tg's etc...... but no one is really even giving me a notice.. soo i dont know what im doing wrong... maybe im to old?? fat?? boring?? who knows.. i give up. id give anything to find the right one to have a long happy relationship with , have a comfy home and build a life together ,some seem to not want work on things to make the value of there realtionship stick, to build it to be a stronger bond.. some seem to throw away relationships to easily, and not except the good with the bad. They seem to want to hold out for some 100% perfect partner to come along and fall into there lap and live happly ever after. it doesnt work that way.
and so some out there just dont get it.
ok thats my thought on that.. LOL

im hanging in Clarksville TN this morning... and wlaly world here is calling my name.. and ha i think i spotted a mall across the street... but i kinda need a art supply, and im to far from my favorite art store bk in Nashville ahh well.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #3045
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

Soooo, when the going gets tough, the tough get going, right? Where am I going? hahahaha

Hello all. Dating sites? I've had zero luck....I think there should be classes I could take, lol.

Gorgeous weather here in the east, going to try and venture outside today, with caution!!

Happy day!
LipstickLola is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LipstickLola For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 06:42 PM   #3046
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

OS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST ReputationOS Butch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
LOL, that made me laugh! When I chekced out the profile I have on a dating site, the only one to visit it, has been my ex LOL! Maybe it's not "we" that aren't ready to join the dating pool, perhaps the dating pool is not ready for us!!

Have a great Thursday!!
That is pretty funny! I definitely like your way of thinking!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:02 PM   #3047
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello lofters and peepers... Hope everyone is having a great week. Almost to an end! lol I can't wait! I babysit tomorrow night after work. Sat I work my second job. Hopefully can find something fun to do on sat night or on sunday!

Have a great weekend folks!

Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #3048
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Hello lofters and peepers... Hope everyone is having a great week. Almost to an end! lol I can't wait! I babysit tomorrow night after work. Sat I work my second job. Hopefully can find something fun to do on sat night or on sunday!

Have a great weekend folks!

Ruthie
Good evening Ruthie. Have a great weekend!
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #3049
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Im camping out by some woods, in ky ,and walked thru a spider web, that wad attached to my truck already craps..... anyway am wher I have to pik up as load in the early morning and will b headng to west Memphis....

Anyone have marshmallows ??

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #3050
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Hello! New to BFP, 53 year old Femme from southern Delaware - hello! I was actually directed to BFP because of the "fine wine" forum - I asked "where are the older butches and femmes?!?" on a facebook page and was lucky enough to be directed here!

Quote:

LOL well, if you haven't done so already, please make sure that the word "butch" is in your profile because it's hard as anything to find butches there, but I did discover a keyword search that you can use, and have been finding at least some profiles of interest (including the sweet butch I'm currently dating) but still, most of the profiles that come up are saying "No butches" or "I'm looking for a butch." You'd likely have better luck with Femme as a keyword! And if you happen across one in Delaware...
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:13 PM   #3051
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotlyolqualli View Post
LOL, that made me laugh! When I chekced out the profile I have on a dating site, the only one to visit it, has been my ex LOL! Maybe it's not "we" that aren't ready to join the dating pool, perhaps the dating pool is not ready for us!!!
LOL! Funniest dating site story was when a generic lesbian friend came over to my house after being dumped by the woman she was dating, and immediately started looking through one of the dating sites. She got all excited about one particular profile -- same area she was in! so many of the same interests! funny! seemed intelligent!!

It was the profile she'd posted the year before and forgotten about. She wanted to date herself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #3052
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
Im camping out by some woods, in ky ,and walked thru a spider web, that wad attached to my truck already craps..... anyway am wher I have to pik up as load in the early morning and will b headng to west Memphis....

Anyone have marshmallows ??
Good evening MS....No marshmallows here....Did you know you can toast a marshmallow with a bic lighter?
Old 09-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #3053
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dance-with-me View Post
Hello! New to BFP, 53 year old Femme from southern Delaware - hello! I was actually directed to BFP because of the "fine wine" forum - I asked "where are the older butches and femmes?!?" on a facebook page and was lucky enough to be directed here!

LOL well, if you haven't done so already, please make sure that the word "butch" is in your profile because it's hard as anything to find butches there, but I did discover a keyword search that you can use, and have been finding at least some profiles of interest (including the sweet butch I'm currently dating) but still, most of the profiles that come up are saying "No butches" or "I'm looking for a butch." You'd likely have better luck with Femme as a keyword! And if you happen across one in Delaware...
Welcome to the Planet Dance-with-me.

I use the same name there as I do here, so yes, it says Butch all over....Funny thing is the quivers they send me are mostly Butches too....Hello?! My high matches are with the Butchly sort. And I do run into many that say no Butches.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #3054
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
LOL! Funniest dating site story was when a generic lesbian friend came over to my house after being dumped by the woman she was dating, and immediately started looking through one of the dating sites. She got all excited about one particular profile -- same area she was in! so many of the same interests! funny! seemed intelligent!!

It was the profile she'd posted the year before and forgotten about. She wanted to date herself.
Good thing I had set my coffee down or my computer would be a mess right now...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #3055
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Pardon me whilst I run over to the "you know when you are getting older' thread!
The Following User Says Thank You to OS Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:27 PM   #3056
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:

Lol ....... to funny....
Never heard the term ...... generic lesbian bfor.

Ha , yes OS ... I have ... lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #3057
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Quote:
Welcome to the Planet Dance-with-me.

I use the same name there as I do here, so yes, it says Butch all over....Funny thing is the quivers they send me are mostly Butches too....Hello?! My high matches are with the Butchly sort. And I do run into many that say no Butches.
Found you - and you were already added to my favorites list. Just hadn't contacted because even though the Butch I'm seeing and I are clear that we're not currently exclusive or serious, with the chaos in my life right now I really can only handle dating one person at a time. But... yeah. You just didn't notice someone else checking you out -- or, the story of a femme's life, you thought I was a straight girl.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 07:45 PM   #3058
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Smile

Just cut my finger, no bandaids having some other aches a pains on top of it.... think im going to bed... been feeling a bit weepy , this evening off n on.... think im falling apart ah well.... good nite
Pk

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #3059
OS Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch-BLW
Preferred Pronoun?:
Default-She
Relationship Status:
Closed

Quote:
Found you - and you were already added to my favorites list. Just hadn't contacted because even though the Butch I'm seeing and I are clear that we're not currently exclusive or serious, with the chaos in my life right now I really can only handle dating one person at a time. But... yeah. You just didn't notice someone else checking you out -- or, the story of a femme's life, you thought I was a straight girl.

Really? LOL! Yanno, I have messaged several women and never get a response, probably because of my Butch presence. It is discouraging as it is very hard to send a note to a complete stranger and then not get a response. Not even a I don't date Butch Women.Now I am gonna have to go see who has visited my profile! Favorites? What is that?!
Old 09-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #3060
yotlyolqualli

How Do You Identify?:
submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
moving forward and not looking back... anything is possible!

Thanked 1,271 Times in 184 Posts
yotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputationyotlyolqualli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Really? LOL! Yanno, I have messaged several women and never get a response, probably because of my Butch presence. It is discouraging as it is very hard to send a note to a complete stranger and then not get a response. Not even a I don't date Butch Women.Now I am gonna have to go see who has visited my profile! Favorites? What is that?!
Try finding a Butch woman, willing or interested in dating a femme who also happens to be Mennonite and dresses like one. lol That's discouraging and it's even worse when people say, "maybe you should rethink "dressing" the part". To me, that's like saying I should change who I am, my values, traditions, culture and beliefs, JUST to find a partner.

I'm me and I won't change for anyone. Even if it means spending the rest of my life alone. Wearing plain clothes isn't a fashion statement or a preference... it's a way of life, a code of conduct, a statement of faith. Denying it would be like denying a very integral part of who I am.

Never having a once in a lifetime love, is far better than living a lie and never truly loving myself because of it.

Tags
age, good news for once, mature