JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

For anyone who knows me... I am taking a break from threads. Things in my life are just so crazy right now.... My stress levels are high and I have too much to accomplish and not enough time or help to do it. I love you all, and I will be back when things settle down.
Old 07-15-2010, 11:09 PM   #3082
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Several things:

I was HUGELY productive today. The annoying teenager and I got all my boxes and containers down from the garage loft and I've sorted through many of them. It has, repeatedly, occured to me that I own too much stuff. Stuff that I paid movers to drag from one coast to the other and have since then dragged at least 3 other times in local moves. I am, however, having difficulty turning my brain off. It keeps going back to the boxes I have not yet gone through. The off switch has been relocated and no one left me directions.

I am primarily, according to Jess' doohickey, right brained but can, with effort and eye squinting, engage the left brain. Good to know.

I lost a ton of hair during my shower tonight. I wonder what's up with that. I'm thinking I really need to see if anyone, anywhere is making my old vitamin. It was so awesome but everyone stopped carrying it around these parts.

I'm trying to remain conservative in terms of moolah for my upcoming yard sale but I really think I'm going to do well with this one. The funny thing about the PNW versus the South in terms of yard and garage sales is that, with identical merchandise, I can make tons more in the South. Southerners love to bargain but they will actually pay for stuff. Up here, people routinely donate expensive, still tagged items to thrift stores, so I guess they feel that all yard sale stuff should be a dollar or less, since it's not in a store...maybe. I really don't know.

I'm up way too late now and now that the laundry is going, it's going to be another hour before I'll get to bed. *sigh*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #3083
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

I like my new job...that is all I have for now...stayed tuned for further updates.
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #3084
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My desire for comfort food did not stop with my Mother's tuna/rice casserole.....I had to make a chocolate cake, too.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:52 PM   #3085
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
My desire for comfort food did not stop with my Mother's tuna/rice casserole.....I had to make a chocolate cake, too.....

But....are there cookies too?

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:46 AM   #3086
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

No cookies this time!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:23 AM   #3087
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

My work day ends in a few hours.... I can't wait to get home and celebrate Mare's Butt-day! (The day She brought Her butt into this world...)

WOOHOO!

I hope She likes what I got Her.

(Happy Birthday Babydoll*)

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:22 AM   #3088
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
No cookies this time!
It's cuz I wasn't there to eat them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
My work day ends in a few hours.... I can't wait to get home and celebrate Mare's Butt-day! (The day She brought Her butt into this world...)

WOOHOO!

I hope She likes what I got Her.

(Happy Birthday Babydoll*)
I tried several times to come out butt first.

Even then, The Man tried to keep me down...and turned around.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #3089
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

When someone is too smart and logical for their own good it's my duty to fuck with them.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 08:33 AM   #3090
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I don't navigate through the day well when I am up at like 8am, its just not My thing
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #3091
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's cuz I wasn't there to eat them all.

I tried several times to come out butt first.

Even then, The Man tried to keep me down...and turned around.
Either way, glad your butt made it.

The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 08:59 AM   #3092
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Seems Max has some litter box issues. He uses it - but seems to be possessive over it. Poor Mare experienced for the first time today my battle in cleaning his box. Now She knows what it's like to fight off a cat while cleaning the box, lol. Might also help if he stopped playing in and around it. Someone will be getting a lot of baths this summer. Ugh.

Old 07-16-2010, 09:43 AM   #3093
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I love friends who just make Ya feel like they wanna be with You on the spur of the moment.....thanks Pup & Oiler......the sketti was faboo!

We ReAaaallyyy guys and I ReAaalllyYyy love sketti...just sayin'

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #3094
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Ever stare up, and wonder what it'd be like...3 purple Suns, red clouds, orange grass, Glass coke bottles & 25 cent per gallon Petrol ?....
Old 07-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #3095
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

time to make the girl an EXTRA dirty marti...hope it helps...*W

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 04:27 PM   #3096
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today is friday and I wish I had someone to go out with, but all of My friends are busy and today I really don't wanna go out alone so I'll just sit at home ~ damn this sucks
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:51 PM   #3097
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,846 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

We can have just as much fun with my cheese slice wrappers.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:00 PM   #3098
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Dude, taste the rainbow!

He laughs, he cries, he runs the gamut of emotions!

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #3099
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by puregrrl View Post
We can have just as much fun with my cheese slice wrappers.
creative dental dams

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #3100
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,846 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Bent View Post
creative dental dams
Not where my mind was, but sounds encouraging especially as a potential good source of calcium since the slices have a glass of milk in every slice. Fun and vitamins!

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff