Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Larry King, 77 yo, is retiring for good. I wonder if Larry King Live on CNN will continue under a new name? The show continues on until November. I hate to see the show end. I enjoy it.

Watching Wimbleton.

Getting dr's appointments when I want them. Not when it's convenient to the doctor. Amen.

Ex-QB's son, 2 yo, drowns in a hot tub - a headline that caught my attention. It was Randall Cunningham's son. He played for the Eagles then the Vikings and retired in 2002. His son died in their Las Vegas home. A nanny found the child. She tried cpr, and called for help. It was too late. RIP.

Travelers ads on TV with the animals are adorable. I just love the rattle-snake. Literally. A snake with a baby rattle it's holding by it's tail.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 09:50 AM   #3142
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Back to work today. After a nice 3 day vacation. Also am I too picky, I was wondering about that as well.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 10:20 AM   #3143
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,675 Times in 3,994 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have invited people over for a cook out at my place next week. They are folks from my home group in AA. I havent hosted in months. Well, heck, years! I am so eager to do this. I use to have these get togethers every week in the summer for my old home group. My yard is set up for wonderful parties. I love sharing my life and am looking forward to doing this more often...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 11:08 AM   #3144
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday our 2 obvious kitties with mouth infections had to go for their 2 week check up after their 10 days of meds. They still have the infection, but it's much better. The vet sent us home with another 10 days of Baytril for them, poor babies. Last night they really put up a fight taking the meds and I felt so bad for them. Today I have to separate them from the pack when R brings home more cat litter. I decided we needed to clear out one of the bedrooms and let them have it instead of them being isolated in cages for 2 weeks. Either way, they're not going to like being separated from all of us. I can see it now, I'll be taking one of our cots and setting it up in the room to sleep with them some nights and if not me then R. Those kitties really have us trained as they tug at our heartstrings. And in case I never said what the cats were diagnosed with after the culture came back, it was Pasteurella Multocida and Gram Negative Organism. It was the reason my finger got infected and I wound up with Cat Scratch Fever.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 01:06 PM   #3145
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

I was in my late 20s before I managed to stop biting my nails. Previously I tried various things to stop but was never able to. Then at one point I told myself to stop - and I did. However, sometimes the habit comes back - usually I realize what I am doing and stop right away. Sometimes I don't realize until I bite a nail down to where it bleeds. I did this the other day. Man, it is so difficult to type with a messed up finger!

I really do know better.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 02:23 PM   #3146
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering what news I will hear in the next few days or week. UGH.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #3147
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Six minutes until I leave to go home.

I miss home today.

I miss it every day, but I REALLY miss it today.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #3148
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,525 Times in 1,698 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

All set for the hurricane which they are reporting is just under where we are...settling in for the rest of whatever is about to happen...there are tornadoes now where we hardly ever get any...thankfully Alex is at a Category 1 and that's a blessing...

How amazing...it's so beautiful outside now...there is rain and breeze--the heat is no longer...it feels a little muggy but the breeze helps...my daughter helped get everything ready and we are going to hunker down...

I trust God for all things and I am praying for minimal-to-no damage...will see you all on the other side...

Love and blessings-Shug
Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #3149
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Once an addict, always an addict...

It doesn't matter if you stop using five mins ago or 20 yrs and 16 days ago..

The urge when it hits, is just as hard to resist..
Old 07-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #3150
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

My older sister is a recovering addict. I haven't spoken to her in years because of it. I can only hope and pray that one day something changes her mind, body, and spirit. I so dearly miss her. I know my time here on earth won't last forever.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #3151
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

My upcoming move and my sis and nephew's two week visit with me.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:06 AM   #3152
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation

Knives....

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:17 AM   #3153
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,767 Times in 1,845 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Narcissistic personalities.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #3154
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Penelope

Mom is feeling a bit better, but they are putting in tubes to drain infection and the MRSA has her down with pneumonia.

i am glad my nephew is up there, my brother and his new husband should be back tonight. Da is doing good, having the baby there keeps him busy. Well not really a baby, he will be 5 next saturday.

just hoping she feels better enough to come home soon.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #3155
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,675 Times in 3,994 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

wondering where Camo is. He is MIA...and I am worried
Old 07-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #3156
*Magic_and_Silk*

How Do You Identify?:
femme with a fetish for beautiful dresses.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, Miss, girl, Red...
Relationship Status:
single

*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation*Magic_and_Silk* Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind?.....

...The gorgeous sky after the thunderstorm today, all dark...with the sun shining in from the West and a rainbow in the East...
...The pounding rain and the music it made.
...The smell of the wet forest; it reminds me of how lucky I am to live in such a beautiful place.
...Words that make me tremble, in a good way, and the person who wrote / spoke them.
...Friends that do so much for me, even when they don't know it (because even the smallest kindness counts).
...How incredibly fortunate I am to be alive, reasonably healthy and able to enjoy my life.
...A funny little dog that makes me laugh until my sides hurt.
...The Morning Glories that actually grew in the tiny aluminum wash tub that I planted them in, against all odds.
...Sweet Gala apples....

THAT is what is on my mind.

My joy in life comes from the Journey.

*Magic_and_Silk* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Magic_and_Silk* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2010, 10:27 PM   #3157
MissItalianDiva

How Do You Identify?:
Miss Twiggy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and that shit doesn't sound atrocious!
Relationship Status:
divorce happens..all that glitters ain't gold

Thanked 7,161 Times in 1,793 Posts
MissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST ReputationMissItalianDiva Has the BEST Reputation

A cocky butch who thinks he is the cat's meow
MissItalianDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #3158
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissItalianDiva View Post
A cocky butch who thinks he is the cat's meow
That could be half the butch population. Gotta narrow that down.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:42 AM   #3159
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I am wondering why the hell I'm at the office so #@^$@# early.
On a better note, Mare has off this entire weekend (hot-diggity damn! woot!)
It might be a long day, but I am going to have a great weekend.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2010, 05:12 AM   #3160
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJFemmie View Post
I am wondering why the hell I'm at the office so #@^$@# early.
On a better note, Mare has off this entire weekend (hot-diggity damn! woot!)
It might be a long day, but I am going to have a great weekend.
I'm wondering why you're in the office so early too?
I hope you and Mare have a wonderful weekend

She is.
Her hair is.
That I get her all to myself for a whole weekend!