Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-16-2013, 10:07 AM   #301
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Loren. If you want to know about me, just ask.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, but I'm not that picky.
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post

The vape store is a great idea, if you have one. To me, the disposable does not compare to what I am doing now. One is nothing like the other. I left my gear at work a few days ago, and tried using my Blu, and it was not enough for me, I drove back to work to get my kit.
I agree about the disposable not being anywhere near as good, but if you don't know vaping's going to work for you, it's a good barometer.

For me, it was easier to drop the $6 on a disposable rather that $30+ for a starter kit. My thinking was "what if I don't like this e-cig thing".

The disposable was enough to convince me I should invest, and here I am.

"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power."
Oscar Wilde
Loren_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #302
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

Hi folks, it's been a while since I posted anything in here, so I thought I'd review some of the juices I've tried lately. They're all from ECBlends.
  • Dragon's Blood: The jury is still out on this. When I can taste the way it's supposed to taste, it's nice. Fruity and creamy. Most of the time, though, I get a floral taste that I'm not crazy about.
  • Lime margarita - Yum! Mostly lime, not much tequila taste, but it's good. Refreshing.
  • Buttered keoke rum coffee - This was a freebie they sent with an order, and it's REALLY nice. Good in the morning when I'm drinking coffee. Sweet but not sickly sweet.
  • My own creation, "Bananas Foster" - A combination of banana, brown sugar, rum, and cinnamon. It still tastes/smells medicine-y, or kind of like bug spray (blech!) I've had it for a few weeks, though, so I thought it would be steeped by now. I'll keep trying.
  • Strawberry daiquiri - still my favorite, though I sometimes get a floral taste from that, too. Also, of all the juices, this one tends to get a burnt taste. Maybe because I like it so much I'm puffing faster than the liquid can get into the atomizer? I'm still experimenting with PG/VG combinations, but I have a lot of this 60/40 before I'll order any more.

I did get some low-res attys, and I notice some difference in resistance and taste but not a lot. I tend to suck hard (she said, har har,) so I'd really like something that won't burn when I do that. I appreciate all the good advice in this thread.

I'm looking forward to the day when the FDA does testing on this stuff, so I can be sure that it's safe. Until then I'll always be a teensy bit anxious about it.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #303
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

I have only had my vapor4life pen-style batteries for a little over a month and they are already dying I don't know what to expect. I did suck on them like a crack pipe for a couple of weeks, but then I only vaped a couple of times a day for 3 weeks. I know they have a limited life, but I expected at least 2 solid months of vaping from them. Plus, the passthrough unit that came with the same start-up kit is seemingly malfunctioning at this point - it is making an audible pulsing sound through the carto and the carto is running really hot, like too hot to touch. I have tried the passthrough with 5 different cartos; it's the same with all of them.

So, I put an order in for another start-up kit with HHV. I'm getting 2 eGo 900 mAh regular batteries (manual) with USB charger and wall unit. I didn't get the VV because I've ordered $80 in juices today! I also bought a lot of different tanks, cartos, and some bottles with the needle top for easier filling. I'll review the juices when they come in.

Happy vapping!

Old 04-17-2013, 08:53 AM   #304
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Loren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST ReputationLoren_Q Has the BEST Reputation

Sucks about your pen-style batteries dying out so early. How long and when were you charging them?

My starter kit (Apollo Extreme) came with 2 batteries. For the way I vape, a battery will last me 4 to 5 hours. I've been using them since the end of December. I would vape until I got the signal the battery was going then switch; I would charge the depleted battery overnight.

About a month ago, I noticed one started dying sooner (about 1/2 the time of the other). I went to Apollo's customer support and they sent me a replacement battery.

Oscar Wilde
The Following User Says Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 11:17 AM   #305
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren_Q View Post
Sucks about your pen-style batteries dying out so early. How long and when were you charging them?

My starter kit (Apollo Extreme) came with 2 batteries. For the way I vape, a battery will last me 4 to 5 hours. I've been using them since the end of December. I would vape until I got the signal the battery was going then switch; I would charge the depleted battery overnight.

About a month ago, I noticed one started dying sooner (about 1/2 the time of the other). I went to Apollo's customer support and they sent me a replacement battery.
Hi Loren

I am charging them daily, at different times of the day (because I tend to stay up late at night), but mostly recharge at least 1 while I sleep. The other one recharges while I am using the newly recharged one (if that makes sense). There is an indicator light on my wall charger that turns green when the batteries are fully charged. I wait until the light is green before using them. I have tried to follow basic common sense with these batteries i.e. keeping the battery head/tip/connection point clean and dry, disconnecting the cartos when the battery is not in use, fully charge the batteries before use, and kept them in the carrying case when not in use to keep debris from getting into them. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong.

The good news is, I can report V4L has very responsive customer service. I sent an email to them last night around midnight and received a response by noon today with an apology and confirmation of a shipment of 2 new batteries and a new passthrough sent out today. So, I'm very pleased with this. They did not even request I send the old batteries back to them.

Meri
Old 04-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #306
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

I just wanted to add a quick note about the stormy's vapor cellar site I mentioned a few posts back...I ordered several cartos, tanks (kanger T3 and dual coil and 4ml generic cartos) and adapters from them late last night and they have already shipped the order (by the next day before 10am). So, that is very good processing time. Their website is at http://stormysvaporcellar.com/oc_1/i...te=common/home

I also wanted to mention another site. It's new, I think, but right now they have a ship for free for any order over $6 and they have the best prices for 12ml metal needle bottles at 99 cents each. The website is http://www.juiceray.com/category_s/1848.htm .

Happy Vaping!

Old 04-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #307
uncommondialogue

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian; BEMME: Femme with a Butch brain; think Jill from The REAL L Word
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

uncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputation
Default Juiceray

Hi Meri,

Was fun watching live vapon.tv last night...and particularly cool that I won two drawings from the sponsor Juiceray.

I still haven't got my confirmation from AIW and wish the damn order would get here. No monies left for another order this week, but I have 2 orders in with them already that I am waiting on delivery. At this rate my winnings from Juiceray will get here before theres lol.

In two weeks will buy more AIW if I like their stuff in the BIG bottles and then also try Tasty Vapor. May also try HH too.

Semper Fi

uncommondialogue is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uncommondialogue For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #308
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommondialogue View Post
Hi Meri,

Was fun watching live vapon.tv last night...and particularly cool that I won two drawings from the sponsor Juiceray.

I still haven't got my confirmation from AIW and wish the damn order would get here. No monies left for another order this week, but I have 2 orders in with them already that I am waiting on delivery. At this rate my winnings from Juiceray will get here before theres lol.

In two weeks will buy more AIW if I like their stuff in the BIG bottles and then also try Tasty Vapor. May also try HH too.
You were on a roll, unc! Which juice flavors did you get?

I also ordered again from AiV last night, got rabbit hole flavors of Foursquare, Pearship, and Lil' Berry Cheesecake, and a big bottle of the Quiet Morning because I think I am going to like that one a lot. I'm getting antsy waiting also. I have calculated between delivery time and steeping time, I won't be able to vape their juices until around the first of May

In the mean time, I still have half of each 30ml bottle of the V4L juices (8 of them) plus more coming from HHV.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #309
uncommondialogue

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

uncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputationuncommondialogue Has the BEST Reputation
Default contest

I ordered the chocolate covered cherry and the toffee flavors. Will be getting 12 ml bottles. I didn't order any from AIV this week. I want to try some other vendors too especially value vapor---great prices there too. Seems they provide 90% of the companies with their juice that gets marked up.

Semper Fi

Old 04-18-2013, 12:56 PM   #310
uncommondialogue

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

Default another e-juice vendor found

Looking on the internet, I found another vendor I'd like to try. They have awesome prices...30 ml bottles for only $11 right now!

http://www.gotovapor.com/eliquid

Semper Fi

Old 04-20-2013, 07:41 PM   #311
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

I got my order today from Heather's Heavenly Vapes at http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/. I am really pleased with what I ordered and wanted to give a review of the hardware and juices:

Hardware is the eGo 900 mAh CE5 batteries. They last about 5-6 hours with a full charge and take about an hour and a half to reach full charge. The size of the batteries is just right for me; I wouldn't want anything larger. They are about the size of a cuban cigar, but a little shorter. With the larger capacity cartos/clearos, it's pretty long. I mentioned this info for anyone who may want something discrete. The 2 eGo's came with 2 mophead clearomizers, but I haven't tried those yet. I'm waiting for my Alice in Vapeland juices for those. I did use the 2 Kanger T3 bottom coil tanks, and LOVE these things. I will order more.

Other cartos/clearos I got:

Smoketech dual coil cartos. They hold 5mls of liquid and fit these eGo batteries perfectly. The dual coil really does make a difference.

Juice - I ordered from HHV this week, so my juice is from them:

Crackberry - Blackberry; subtle, but still able to taste it. Sweet. Was able to vape it as soon as the batteries were charged.

Dragon's Breath - Dragonfruit; very nice flavor; strong enough. Sweet. Also able to vape it right away.

Mocha Java Smooth - Mocha coffee with a cream finish; not very chocolatey, but decent. Going to let it steep a while and retest.

Still waiting for the AiV order...should be here next week. I will give a review of those when they come in.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #312
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

I wanted to show images of the equipment I got this weekend:

This is the eGo 900 mAh battery (not a variable voltage device):

This image shows you the difference in size between a 650 mAh eGo and a 1000 mAh eGo:

This is the Kanger T3 clearomizer (similar to a cartomizer in function, but you can see through it and it holds more liquid). These T3's are bottom coil and you they do not have the sponge material/batting or a wick like other clearomizers. The piece beside the clearomizer is a replacement coil head for it. These come in different colors, not just clear. They are awesome!

To fill the T3's , you will need this type of bottle or bottle cap (needle nose) or a syringe. They are available through most online vaping stores:

Old 04-23-2013, 04:16 AM   #313
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

My Apollo extreme kit showed up. I like it so far. Heavier than I expected. Nice to sit at the computer and puff tho.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #314
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

I wanted to share another juice vendor link with everyone. I know there are tons to choose from out there, so this is just another possibility. I hear their flavors are complex and good:

http://www.fuzionvapor.com/

Among the favorites are Purple Pie Man, Unicorn Blood, and Bob Marley Blood (So I hear).

The cool thing about this company is they donate a portion of the sales each month to a charity. They designate a different flavor of the month and half of the proceeds from that flavor go to varying charity orgs.

They are not one of the cheaper juice vendors, however. But, they do give you extra flavor choices and they will take special requests on orders. Their base mix is a 65VG/35PG blend.

Old 04-23-2013, 12:24 PM   #315
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,664 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Maybe it just takes some getting used to but I'm not sure I am liking the one I bought - Apollo extreme.

As I said it is heavier than I expected, feels bulky in my hand and I have big hands, is more like smoking a tiparillo than a cig. There is not as much vapor as I would like to see to simulate actual smoking. Have to hold it more like a pen than something I would normally smoke.

Was not happy to find one of the batteries didn't work. Replacement is on its way.

Is there something smaller? More realistic?

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #316
uncommondialogue

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
SHE
Relationship Status:
Single and looking

Hi Vapers!
Don;t forget to check out http://vapeon.tv/. This is a live tv show on vaping and they have some great hosts that answer questions about equipment, juice and just a lot of fun as you chat live with everyone in the room. They also have a lot of giveaway drawing from vendors for their proudct, juices etc. At the very top right there is a way to check out upcoming shows with who is hosting and times. Come on out and have some fun with meridian and I. We've both won some kewl stuff on the shows.

Semper Fi

Old 04-23-2013, 01:50 PM   #317
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

Maybe it just takes some getting used to but I'm not sure I am liking the one I bought - Apollo extreme.

As I said it is heavier than I expected, feels bulky in my hand and I have big hands, is more like smoking a tiparillo than a cig. There is not as much vapor as I would like to see to simulate actual smoking. Have to hold it more like a pen than something I would normally smoke.

Was not happy to find one of the batteries didn't work. Replacement is on its way.

Hi Kobi,

I'm new to vaping, so this is my quasi-knowledgeable input:

The smaller the battery, meaning the more realistic as compared to cigarettes, the less power they have, and in general, the less vapor they will produce. The vapor is partly determined by your cartos/clearomizers/atomizers/tanks that go on top of the battery. You can get ones that produce more vapor, but they will drain the battery faster, usually. I am not familiar with your setup, but based on the photos on the Apollo website, the batteries seem about equal to the usual pen-style or stick batteries. These are about the smallest you can get. There are a few shorter than those, I think. But, you will not find much, if anything, that is the same size as a cigarette. Even if you did find one, the power would be very weak and the charge would not last long. This is fine if you are tied to a computer or wall outlet where you can recharge regularly. On the go, it's not very practical.

I am a sizest also when it comes to these things. I don't want some huge machine thing in my hand that I have to tote around. My eGo's that I just got are perfect. The clearomizers I got for them (similar to the cartomizer you have for your batteries, but they are clear - you can see through them - and they hold more liquid and last longer than a standard cartomizer) specifically produce a lot of vapor. My battery lasts about 5-6 hours on full charge. But, they are larger (fatter) than what you have now. You can go with a 650 mAh eGo (mine are 900 mAh) and it will be about the same length, but fatter than a cigarette, although not as fat as mine is.

It isn't exactly like smoking - there are differences that took me a while to adjust to before I settled into vaping. It took a good 2 weeks to get to the point where it was a decent substitute for smoking most of the time. There are ways to achieve the amount of vapor you seek. And, the liquids or pre-filled cartomizers can produce more or less vapor, depending on the liquid used in them. As I said above, the cartos/clearomizers can help to do that as well. But, in general, you need some power to operate the more vapor-producing tops. The tobacco flavored juices and pre-filled cartos tend to give more of a throat hit, the same or at least similar to, what you get when smoking.

That said, try to be patient and give the ecig time to grow on you. It's odd at first, not automatic like smoking is, and it does taste different. It may take a few weeks before you feel more comfortable. If you are finding that the vapor you get and the taste is just not going to work, then people here can help you work on getting a better choice in a pre-filled cartomizer, one that has some Pow to it, or work toward a little larger battery with a different top (carto) and you can get that strong flavor you seek. I will ask around to see which cartos/juices deliver a good vapor and throat hit and get back to you. Are you specifically wanting tobacco flavor? If so, menthol or non? And if not tobacco, then what flavor did you choose for your cartos?

Good luck and don't give up!

Old 04-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #318
Loren_Q

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
it's complicated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

I know there are others that are more 'cig-a-like' you can try an NJoy king disposable to see if that works, if so then invest in something closer to what you want. You can get those disposables at many convenience stores (i.e. 7-11)

Also, with *any* e-cig, you drag differently, instead of a short hard pull, you do need to go slower with less pull.

I tried NJoy first, it really does have the feel of cig. The problem is short battery life. It lasted me just a couple of hours before the battery died. By the way, when they say "equal to 1 pack", it's not really.

You can find several 'cig-a-likes' out there; NJoy and Green Smoke are the ones I've seen.

My first rechargeable was the Extreme, and I like it. I purposely wanted something that didn't look like a cig though. After I learned to pull slow and not as hard, I got a ton of vapor. I started with tobacco at 0 nicotine, then 6mg to increase the throat hit. I've been pretty happy with it.

I do have small hands and don't hold it the way I do a cigarette. The longer battery life was well worth the trade off for me, my extreme will last 1/2 a day (with the way I vape anyway).

Kobi, if you're really unsatisfied take advantage of the 30day money back guarantee; there's no reason to hold on to it if it's not working for you.

Oscar Wilde
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loren_Q For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #319
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I'm doing V2. I was on disposbles in england because they were easy to get from the store and reasonably priced. I've been vaping for a year now. I chose V2 because as a canuck, the stuff can be sent back at the border. Canadain customs can be funny about e-cigs as it's a non-regulated form of drug.
I've never had mine grabbed, but V2 will refund my money if it is, so I chose them. I've gotten four of my friends here hooked on it and we all order together in a big lot so the shipping is cheaper.

The reason it didn't work for one of my friends was that she wasn't smoking it enough. She'd nip into the loo at work and have a few puffs and have sneaky puffs here and there, instead of making up an excuse and going for her sneaky 20 minute two fag walk.

I told her to a) go up on nicotine level to a strong and b) do exactly what she had been= smoke it for 20 minutes.

that worked much better and she realises that she uses cigs as an excuse to escape from people and have a break. Not taking that time out doesn't help her. She *wants* to go stand outside for 20 minutes.

V2 charge lasts a whole day. And I'm on medium nicotine and it's fine. I might go up to strong for a fuller lung hit, like the irish disposables I used to use. I have black slender batteries, automatic draw (no button to push), and coffee flavoured or turkish tobacco flavoured pre-filled cartridges. I'm very happy with them. I don't like manual button pushes. I do have to hold it different as it's heavier that a cig but it's only marginally lighter and I like the sleek, black, classy shaft with the various colours of tips. But then I loved cocktail cigs that were black and gold.

I hold it like a the women did in the 30's - 50's when they used to have no filters and you needed a filter tip on your cig. It takes a slightly heavier hold. But I get lots of compliments on it!
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #320
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I just received my 2nd bottle of A Quiet Morning, and two new samples from Alice In Vapeland. I also just noticed that all of the samples from this order and the last were 18 mg, just like the large bottles I have been ordering. I thought before that they were 0 mg, and had not done anything but taste them. I am stoked! Here's the list of samples I have from them thus far:

Mystic Mandalime...YuMmY!!!
Zombie Apocalypse...Okay, but not that exciting to me.
Pun'kin Tumble...Pretty tasty, but may need to steep a while to really develop its true flavor (still very peppery)
Lemon Loves Cake...OMD...YUM!
White Rabbit...Tasty, can't pinpoint the flavors, but quite good!
Creamsicle....WOWZAH!
Crunkberry...After steeping for a few weeks, quite good, though still peppery, and nothing like Crunchberries

It took a very long time for my large bottle of Black & White cookie to lose its peppery taste, but all of the sudden, I really started enjoying it daily (when I began to run low on A Quiet Morning).
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post: