Old 12-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #3181
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
Her

And

Bella feeling better, she is back to being the bratty lil princess self like her momma

I got your bratty

It is so great to see Miss Bella acting like a crazy puppy again. I knew it wouldn't be too long.

Ty for babysitting......you are a good Daddy.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #3182
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

my shoulder diagnosed and treatment to start next week. It's been useless for about 5 months....issues.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 09:43 AM   #3183
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I got your bratty

It is so great to see Miss Bella acting like a crazy puppy again. I knew it wouldn't be too long.

Ty for babysitting......you are a good Daddy.

It was a quiet day until 10-15 minutes before you got home

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #3184
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Waking up and remembering I am officially on a 2 week vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 12:24 PM   #3185
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

That it is almost a certainty that DADT will be repealed today forever!! That put a huge smile on my face. I would also like to see that every person who was discharge from the military because they are gay received their benefits retroactively!!! All of their benefits they are now entitled to collect!
Old 12-18-2010, 12:27 PM   #3186
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Finishing up my tree.......Christmas music playing......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #3187
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

When I came home from the farmer's market this morning there was this big fuzzy tom cat hanging around outside my apartment and looking in my bedroom window. He comes around a lot. Apparently my little kitty has a beau.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 12:55 PM   #3188
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Date night!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #3189
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday - outside Trinity UCC in Concord, NC their sign proudly announces that all LGBTQ individuals are welcome into full membership.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 01:18 PM   #3190
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_ms_sunshyne View Post
Waking up and remembering I am officially on a 2 week vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME TOO!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 08:04 PM   #3191
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Have you ever made the acquaintance of someone new and it was so pleasant you just kept on smiling? Yep......
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 08:33 PM   #3192
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Have you ever made the acquaintance of someone new and it was so pleasant you just kept on smiling? Yep......
Why yes I have as a matter of fact...
Old 12-18-2010, 10:46 PM   #3193
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,120 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Thinking about.....wondering....possibly planning what I might do for my New Year's celebration.

Remembering my most favorite New Year makes me smile. The way it started out was kind of tough and disappointing, but the way it ended was very beautiful and unexpected and a once in a life time kind of thing.

Had it not been for the bad way it started, it wouldn't have ended in a good way. I guess things do happen for a reason? Most often, anyway.

I had moved in with my BEST Buddy, Dale, because I had lost my job after 9/11. To this day, I am very thankful for Dale and the time we spent as best friends. Dale had promised me that he would host my very first New Year's Party - in a place where he had made me feel like it was MY home too, even if temporary - and a big birthday party. I didn't want him to go to the trouble.... but thought it was a nice break after a stressful job search to celebrate a New Year filled with new possibilities and promises.

While we were at the party, his ex-girlfriend called and said she was on her way over.... he, three sheets to the wind, came to me and asked me to leave because he "was afraid I would clean her clock". I didn't have a problem with her or any of his girlfriends. But he knew I was fiercely protective of him and I considered him family. (He knew me better than that.... he knew I would only give her a BIG right cross if she swung at me first! .... and he knew it wouldn't be a fight...she'd act like a fool and I'd just huff at her and look the other way.)
He asked this about 30 minutes before midnight.... I had bought special champagne, the house was filled with quests eating birthday cake and for the first time in my life, I had been excited about New Years. But when he asked me to leave home because he was afraid his ex would cause a scene, I was heartbroken and quietly got my keys and left, tears in my eyes that I didn't let him see. To keep the peace and because I cared about him, I left. It was his house, after all.

I had no clue where to go.... 30 minutes from New Years and living so far out in the country. Most of the main streets of the nearest town were closed off because of their "First Night" celebration with fireworks.... so I went to the top of a nearby mountain that had an "overlook" (about 15 minutes from the house) and I sat up there with the car running to keep warm. The whole time, fighting back tears. I was just going to wait up there till dawn.

I never thought I would see such a beautiful sight.....

You know, how sometimes you "Wish on a Star"??

Well..... I had STUNNING fireworks to wish on!! It's not every day that you go to see fireworks and you are sitting UP ABOVE the display! My mountain overlook had a bird's eye view of New Year's fireworks from 4 different towns and 1 metro-size city!! It was SO BEAUTIFUL and a very UNIQUE sight!! The nearest town started off first....then 3 more in the distance...then the HUGE BLAST of a finale over the city. I was so far up the mountain, that I couldn't hear the BOOMS.... but the sights and colors were stunning. I felt like a little kid enjoying her cotton candy and first fireworks. That "AWE" feeling.

How many people have ever seen 5 fireworks displays all at the same time? And from the top of a mountain? Quickly, my smile dried up the tears and positive thoughts replaced the heartache and hurt.

After the fireworks were over, I went back HOME with forgiveness in my heart and a beautiful memory of something very unique.

Shortly into the New Year, my wishes did come true....I "accidentally" acquired a job that launched a wonderful career in Health Care and Human Services, I found a LOVELY apartment that had a beautiful view of a small river, waterfall and a 200 year old red Mill and I got to spend real quality time with my son.

Tonight, the memory of those fireworks and the positive things that happened in the New Year made me smile.

This year, I'm not sure what I'll do for New Year's.... I think I might find a mountain overlook and watch some stars? But I'll make sure I take some hot cocoa this time to go with my cotton candy!!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2010, 11:19 PM   #3194
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,675 Times in 3,994 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I smiled at the neighbor kids building a snowman...what joy there is to watch children at play..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 01:20 AM   #3195
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,217 Times in 367 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

seeing relatives that I hadn't seen for awhile who are visiting from Mexico City..finally getting money coming in
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 08:25 AM   #3196
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

My impending work schedule:

Work two days, off six, work three, off four. That works for me!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 08:28 AM   #3197
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

5am and how seriously good this coffee tastes right now.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #3198
alilhoneybee

How Do You Identify?:
soft spoken femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, any feminine pronoun spoken with respect will suffice.
Relationship Status:
content with myself

alilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputationalilhoneybee Has the BEST Reputation

hearing my friends children giggle. it is a laughter that comes from the soul and it sooo good to hear!
alilhoneybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 09:47 AM   #3199
Dude

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Perusing

Thanked 10,606 Times in 1,477 Posts
Dude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST ReputationDude Has the BEST Reputation

two tiny bars of an unsecured wireless signal
not very functional but very much appreciated
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #3200
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

spendin time with the family yesterday

my niece telling me that she is pregnant!! ( awesome news )

talkin to my babygirl

plans for the future

getting back on track

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happy, joy, smile