Old 12-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #3201
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

It was really yesterday... but I figured I would share today as I was busy last night...
My dad showing me how to flush my radiator... now I won't have to spend a crazy amount of money for someone else to do it...
I also learned how to adjust my own headlights... the ones on my vehicle that is...
*no nails were harmed in the above mentioned acts at my attempts at auto mechanics 101... some days it really is the simple things...
Phone conversations and skype made me smile...
Unexpected treasures...
Life's many blessings...
You...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justkim For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #3202
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was just a great day. I got to see my best pal and she gave me a cool new cap!!! Then my neice came in from France for xmas and we had a Thanksgiving dinner for her. Then we decorated xmas cookies. It was really funny because in the past we would have slapped the icing on em and then doused them with sprinkles or whatever. But this year we were all artisans. We even used toothpicks to apply some of the sprinkles. We dedicated them with people's names in icing ontop of icing (challenging!!!). And the cookies that didn't look like much of nothing - I think they were supposed to be angels were made into a bunny and a pig. One was supposed to be a bell but it looked more like a badge so I wrote KPD and tried to make a star but the icing slide off - but nonetheless it was a blast!!!!!!!

What made me smile today? Titan's win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 03:55 PM   #3203
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A lovely phone call......
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #3204
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

A few hours well spent with family! and as usual the little ones made me smile!
Old 12-19-2010, 04:06 PM   #3205
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Playing: "Guess where i am now" game on the phone....

alllllllllllll the way home.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 04:51 PM   #3206
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Getting to watch My Seahawks football game on tv (first one of the season I got to watch of them), and anticipating watching the awesome wrestling pay per view tonight

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #3207
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default sunshine shadow

My sunshine shadow, so excited about sleeping over my house tonight. She called me 3 times today. I'm taking her x-mas shopping tomorrow. She has saved 27 dollars all yr. and can't wait to spend it on her family. She's been waiting for weeks and asking me constantly, how many more days until the 20th of Dec. She has the day all planned out. First we are going to breakfast at my fav. breakfast spot. Then to the mall because she has to show me this christmas dress she really wants. And somewhere during our adventures we have to go to petsmart. So she can see the animals and try to talk me into getting her one. Puppy, cat, rat, hamster, rabbit, turtle, doesn't matter as long as she can have one. hahahahaha
Old 12-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #3208
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

My lil nephew.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 05:51 PM   #3209
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Papa being Boi as hy started hys bike race.

Hanging with Mama T and the pack.

Divinity!

Making Christmas cookies with Papa while holiday tunes drift through our home.
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 06:25 PM   #3210
Dakota

How Do You Identify?:
*He/Hym
Preferred Pronoun?:
*Hym
Relationship Status:
Forever Attached.....

Dakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST ReputationDakota Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today.......

Hearing her sweet voice. Telling me how much she love's me.....
Dakota
Old 12-19-2010, 07:28 PM   #3211
LotusFlower

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Geek
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

LotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST ReputationLotusFlower Has the BEST Reputation
Default Friends and family

Friends and family made me smile. At church it was the message of thanks for the common Joes and Josephines in your life who help out like Joseph did with Mary. It was also a positive message on masculinity.

And thinking of someone at my job who supports me during troubled times.

Eating with my grandchild.

Old 12-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #3212
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I just downloaded 30 hours of doo wop podcasts. I subscribed to 3 other doo wop-rock n' roll podcasts so I'll have a new hour from each every week. Great stuff to have when you're a music collector.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #3213
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Watching My wrestling ppv, & awesome matches being wrestled

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #3214
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A nice compliment....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #3215
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,625 Times in 2,281 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default time

Friendly communication with positive people here today.

Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 10:17 PM   #3216
Ang

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Ang Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST ReputationAng Has the BEST Reputation

Baking cookies for the girls at work
Ang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ang For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #3217
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation
Default re: What made you smile....

First, my wife Lisa's beautiful smile...

Secondly,...The people here are so positive....It really makes/made our day....
Ditto Greco
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 10:37 AM   #3218
WheelieStrong

How Do You Identify?:
transman on Wheels
Preferred Pronoun?:
his, him, he, bitch, MINE lol
Relationship Status:
Hopeful, longing aching for her touch

WheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST ReputationWheelieStrong Has the BEST Reputation

my love got his package today and sent me a picture of him wearing his new shirt and even the santa hat i sent!!!
WheelieStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheelieStrong For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 10:53 AM   #3219
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation
Default So far this morning...

Getting a water pipe fixed!

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #3220
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation

Getting the laundry room organized and having 3 seperate sorting bins for whites,colors, and delicates...makes the OCD House Daddy SMILE!

Tags
happy, joy, smile