Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #3221
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Ochiba
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl

Thanked 21,584 Times in 6,840 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default including picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
very cute! #3 is amazing...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 PM   #3222
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I might have a crush or two... of varying degrees... but they are safely tucked into my secret pocket, and staying there... *nods*
Old 01-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #3223
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
I might have a crush or two... of varying degrees... but they are safely tucked into my secret pocket, and staying there... *nods*
I can completely respect this attitude! I am the same way
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #3224
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I have a crush - I stepped up and told her in private a couple of nights ago.
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #3225
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Ok...I'll admit...I have crushes. Some are long-time crushes, some are more recent. None are aware, nor will they (probably) ever be lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 PM   #3226
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmmm

maybe....could be too soon to tell...
Old 01-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #3227
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,029 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

yes crushing.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #3228
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

Absolutely!

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 12:13 AM   #3229
GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm... besides crushing on myself... LOL I have some 'friend' crushes on here. Otherwise my only actual crush at the moment is someone not on the planet. It's someone at work, unfortunately. I do not mix work and romance. So sad cuz rumor has it she crushes on me too.
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 08:07 AM   #3230
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,182 Times in 1,180 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Crushers

I really meant it as a joke. The only thing im crushing on now is this awesome camera. Keep crushing folks.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #3231
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,654 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
That's what I meant. It would depend for me LOL Sometimes I don't mind when more than one person crushes on me. I usually have at least two - but in different ways, typically.

Anyway, depending on the crush I could leave it be, flip a coin or hand off the swords. Then again, if someone has a crush on my crush and I'm serious about it, my scots temper may come out! LOL

If more than one person has a crush on me (it does happen but it's as rare an occurrence as the number of times that Rush Limbaugh comes out with a statement that could be perceived as "liberal"), I usually take away all pressure from myself and decide on the basis of which crusher would be most likely to let me wear her high heels.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 02:49 PM   #3232
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
If more than one person has a crush on me (it does happen but it's as rare an occurrence as the number of times that Rush Limbaugh comes out with a statement that could be perceived as "liberal"), I usually take away all pressure from myself and decide on the basis of which crusher would be most likely to let me wear her high heels.
That depends... what if she wears the wrong size? Is it enough that she WOULD... if they fit you?
Old 01-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #3233
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
That depends... what if she wears the wrong size? Is it enough that she WOULD... if they fit you?

It is enough for me. I can crush on more than one person certainly even with our differences.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 06:53 PM   #3234
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,410 Times in 4,141 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Crushers...hope everyone had a good day.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #3235
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Yes, it's enough that she would - it's as much about the principle as the reality.

That said, you've raised a good point. Will need to add "foot measurement" criteria to my ideal partner list.

Is it too personal a question to ask foot size on a first date?
Old 01-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #3236
jcisbutch

How Do You Identify?:
just JC
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy
Relationship Status:
the hardest to learn was the least complicated

Thanked 1,157 Times in 318 Posts
jcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputationjcisbutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default hmmm

perhaps i may....
Old 01-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #3237
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
Yes, it's enough that she would - it's as much about the principle as the reality.

That said, you've raised a good point. Will need to add "foot measurement" criteria to my ideal partner list.

Is it too personal a question to ask foot size on a first date?
I once considered handing them a questionnaire to fill out... It could easily fit into those parameters...

... I need to know your drug history, thoughts about children, favorite color... shoe size...

Yes, this works.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #3238
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Quote:
I once considered handing them a questionnaire to fill out... It could easily fit into those parameters...

... I need to know your drug history, thoughts about children, favorite color... shoe size...

Yes, this works.
I think this is where I've been going wrong in my dating life to date. Until now, I've been blinded by passion or a nice personality. Instead, I'm now beginning to think that I need to consider dating and prospective relationships from a capital investment perspective.

This will require a full due diligence phase, health & safety assessment and risk mitigation strategies. I fear that this may further limit my dating options or, even worse, that I could end up dating someone as boring and uncharismatic as a banker.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:56 AM   #3239
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Yes, this works.
Really? LOL! A questionnaire? I would do this as a survey to see if there are common qualities I am attracted to. I don't know if questionaires really work for dating - for me. I need more than the paper. I need their energy and to see their personality at least THROUGH the paper lol! Not many people can communicate that when feeling like they can be rejected.

Besides, the tree huggers would hate me & that's a big part of my dating pool. Also, I don't want to read most of those applications. I WOULD but then I would cringe at some of the spelling. I might cry. I don't want to cry when I think about dating.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 12:56 AM   #3240
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Quote:
I think this is where I've been going wrong in my dating life to date. Until now, I've been blinded by passion or a nice personality. Instead, I'm now beginning to think that I need to consider dating and prospective relationships from a capital investment perspective.

This will require a full due diligence phase, health & safety assessment and risk mitigation strategies. I fear that this may further limit my dating options or, even worse, that I could end up dating someone as boring and uncharismatic as a banker.
Let me know if you need help in drafting the application, I have a long list of possible flaws to be on the look out for.