Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,594 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestButchBoy View Post
No one likes a know-it-all.
I heart know-it-alls.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:56 PM   #3222
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,094 Times in 9,988 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

my big computer (that my youngest son uses) in the office "died" today and I'm fixing it as good as I can (it's on it's last leg)...
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #3223
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am so in love with this commercial!!

Old 07-27-2010, 07:11 PM   #3224
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
The boy has started to show an interest in vehicles. He was pointing out several on the drive to Richmond the other day that he thought would be great first cars. hmm.. I think the list included a BMW convertible, a crossfire, a classic corvette stingray...

I told him his first car might be something more practical, and something he wouldn't be heartbroken if he lost it in a crash.

He says he "could.. possibly be happy " with one of those sensible Kias.

sed Kia :

I just posted this as my favorite commercial and afterwards found your post. It must be a sign. Get the car.

Duchess
Old 07-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #3225
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

I often leave my computer on and walk away, just to come back and see that I've been in BFP for 2 or 3 hours at a time. It makes me wonder that if I'm being threadstalked just what said stalker is thinking about me possibly staring at the same damn thread for hours...
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #3226
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

When feeling beyond fucked up, I generally watch suspense...or thrillers...sometimes docudramas so I can savor the fact some character has it worse....

tonights menu ?
hellraiser
hellbound hellraiser 2
dr. giggles{maybe, unless i find something better}
Old 07-27-2010, 08:04 PM   #3227
afixer

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
ma'am
Relationship Status:
adrift in my head

Thanked 1,513 Times in 661 Posts
afixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputationafixer Has the BEST Reputation

afixer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to afixer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 08:34 PM   #3228
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Oh for the love of Pete.
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #3229
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,583 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Oh for the love of Pete.
I'm goin there....

Who's Pete.. and why do they want his love??
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #3230
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Old 07-27-2010, 10:38 PM   #3231
Scota_Parisi

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mz.
Relationship Status:
Houston, we have landed.

Scota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST ReputationScota_Parisi Has the BEST Reputation

: "Dares thus the kettle to rebuke our sin!

Tea anyone?

"It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on Earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had."
---Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Scota_Parisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:39 PM   #3232
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I just had some remarkable cheese with cranberries in it!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Luscious!

Old 07-27-2010, 11:35 PM   #3233
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

It was suggested to me that I smudge my house.....there have been really negative vibes in here for a while....a lot of my parents energy and just some others who have left their unsavory energy here......

So I just did this a bit ago and already I feel the difference......all of that stuff just floated right out the opened windows with the chanting......

What a liberating feeling!

It goes along with all the purging of 'things' I have been doing here lately.....which is ALso liberating!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 11:39 PM   #3234
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It was suggested to me that I smudge my house.....there have been really negative vibes in here for a while....a lot of my parents energy and just some others who have left their unsavory energy here......

So I just did this a bit ago and already I feel the difference......all of that stuff just floated right out the opened windows with the chanting......

What a liberating feeling!

It goes along with all the purging of 'things' I have been doing here lately.....which is ALso liberating!

Smudging is wonderful! It really does clear up a lot of negative energy. Glad you did it and can feel the difference. Now hang some garlic on the door for the vamps.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 11:41 PM   #3235
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Smudging is wonderful! It really does clear up a lot of negative energy. Glad you did it and can feel the difference. Now hang some garlic on the door for the vamps.

Can I still cook with it?
Or will my sauces taste unusual?

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2010, 11:48 PM   #3236
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Can I still cook with it?
Or will my sauces taste unusual?

Oh you definitely don't want to mess up the sauce.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 12:38 AM   #3237
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,094 Times in 9,988 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default a bit of Zen (ommmmm) for tonight...

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 12:39 AM   #3238
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 01:57 AM   #3239
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

My youngest son sleeps with his eyes partially open.
It kinda creeps me out sometimes.
I wonder if he's keeping watch over his piggybank?
Funny thing is...it looks like he's staring at it.
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:21 AM   #3240
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Overheard on the phone: "I take threadstalking as a compliment, don't you?"

i may possibly thread stalk some people..... is that bad? Should i keep this to myself??

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff