Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Let me know if you need help in drafting the application, I have a long list of possible flaws to be on the look out for.
Oh, yes please. You can add to my assessment list. In particular, I'm looking to add to my "absolutely prohibited" list I.e. the things that, if you answer in the affirmative, I will be unable to date you, irrespective of how beautiful you or your shoes are or how good your lasagne tastes.

As I try to be flexible in my dating habits, I only currently have 4,368 "absolutely prohibited" issues. These range from having watched at least one episode of any tv show with "Redneck wedding" in the title through to asking me to dress as a nun (the only time I did this was a one-off, okay?).
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #3242
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
Oh, yes please. You can add to my assessment list. In particular, I'm looking to add to my "absolutely prohibited" list I.e. the things that, if you answer in the affirmative, I will be unable to date you, irrespective of how beautiful you or your shoes are or how good your lasagne tastes.

As I try to be flexible in my dating habits, I only currently have 4,368 "absolutely prohibited" issues. These range from having watched at least one episode of any tv show with "Redneck wedding" in the title through to asking me to dress as a nun (the only time I did this was a one-off, okay?).
I am laughing SO hard right now. I have some deal breakers too! I just don't know if I could actually make up an assessment LOL. I think it could work for you though!
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 01:12 AM   #3243
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Still crushing! It's not going to go away. *Smiles* Some crushes may fade into something else. I'll still be floating *sighs and relaxes*
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #3244
justanolecowboy

How Do You Identify?:
ftm
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
committed.

Thanked 1,957 Times in 458 Posts
justanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputationjustanolecowboy Has the BEST Reputation

yep. Still have one...I'm pretty sure it won't ever go away - but then again - aren't you "suppose" to have a crush on the one you love...I mean that just makes it all the more fun- right?

justanolecowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to justanolecowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:14 PM   #3245
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
If more than one person has a crush on me (it does happen but it's as rare an occurrence as the number of times that Rush Limbaugh comes out with a statement that could be perceived as "liberal"), I usually take away all pressure from myself and decide on the basis of which crusher would be most likely to let me wear her high heels.
Quote:
Yes, it's enough that she would - it's as much about the principle as the reality.

That said, you've raised a good point. Will need to add "foot measurement" criteria to my ideal partner list.

Is it too personal a question to ask foot size on a first date?
It should still count for me, since you gave me shoes. How could I say no to you wearing shoes that you gifted me?

Quote:

Damn. Nevermind then. I'm already on the "prohibited" list.

*walks away mumbling about redneck weddings*
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #3246
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
It should still count for me, since you gave me shoes. How could I say no to you wearing shoes that you gifted me?
Ah ..... that's my sort of logic. Of course, it should still count for you on this basis.

Fingers crossed here ..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixie View Post
Damn. Nevermind then. I'm already on the "prohibited" list.

*walks away mumbling about redneck weddings*
Ah ... Noooooo

Unfortunately, you appear to have fallen foul of not one but two issues on the prohibited list.

One, as you know, is to have watched a "Rednecks Wedding" show. Another of the 4,368 issues is to admit in public to having watched an episode .... lol
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #3247
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,245 Times in 1,415 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Only 4,368 deal-breakers? You're much too lenient *cough*.

So do fabulous heels that even fit you mitigate any of the 4,368?

*walks away muttering something about watching Flavor Flav's School of Love*
Old 01-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #3248
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Trans mindset without body modification.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation

No i don't....But i like reading the posts here.
Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #3249
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,121 Times in 4,737 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

I have a crush on my headphones .. ~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #3250
KCBUTCH

How Do You Identify?:
Undaunted QUEER Dom, Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
MYSELF, Syr, Hy, or friend prefered
Relationship Status:
Cautious, indifferent...

Thanked 3,305 Times in 884 Posts
KCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST ReputationKCBUTCH Has the BEST Reputation

What is a crush anyway
I mean are we talking pleasant conversation
Looking for a reason to chat
cyber stalking
being excited and smiley at the thought of another "friendly" conversation
tingling in the toes
blushing and innuendos
flirting
or just pretending your friends when you think you might want more-so you choose to investigate

well if any of those fit-I may have a one or two or not
Old 01-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #3251
SomethingBeautiful

How Do You Identify?:
Neither butch nor femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her, captain? :P
Relationship Status:
Existant & no so complex anymore

SomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST ReputationSomethingBeautiful Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very protective of those I crush on so I really hope otherz aren't crushing on mine!
SomethingBeautiful is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SomethingBeautiful For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #3252
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

See? Another reason why I don't voice my crushes. If I do, then this is usually what happens. Then I'm all goofy/awkward/twitterpatted. (Not like I'm NOT those things around a crush anyway, but still...)

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #3253
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomethingBeautiful View Post
I'm very protective of those I crush on so I really hope otherz aren't crushing on mine!
*Smiles* That is quite cute.

I don't know who you're crushing on so I can't answer that for you. If you are in contact with them maybe let them know how you feel about interactions and boundaries?

I understand being naturally protective. I am too of my friends and people who I have an interest in. I don't want to hurt anyone.

I am friendly and flirty in general but the ones I crush on who I'm interested in more than a friend way I am direct with.

I am sure if your crush has a crush on you that is an actual interest then you have nothing to worry about.

I hope this helps.

Personally regardless of a crush on me, while flattered I make sure they know I am not interested in anything more than a conversation or friends. I try not to do inuendo's. It's too easily mistaken.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 08:56 PM   #3254
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,713 Times in 7,724 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

my crush has left the building..........
Old 01-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #3255
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
my crush has left the building..........
Can we have them arrested and brought back???

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #3256
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Can we have them arrested and brought back???
yes...I just called the PoPo............ Yay! Thanks...
Old 01-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #3257
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
yes...I just called the PoPo............ Yay! Thanks...
Where there is a will.. there is a way my friend...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #3258
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Where there is a will.. there is a way my friend...
oh absorutewy......Imma gonna lay back and let someone find me to crush on...
Old 01-23-2013, 09:06 PM   #3259
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Quote:
oh absorutewy......Imma gonna lay back and let someone find me to crush on...
Now you are talking.... if you build it.. they will come.. if you wait.. they will show up... how can they resist...

Maybe I should follow that advice.... hmmmm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 09:08 PM   #3260
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Now you are talking.... if you build it.. they will come.. if you wait.. they will show up... how can they resist...

Maybe I should follow that advice.... hmmmm
there ya go....
we iz two handsome bois...who can possibly resist us?.....we gotz wine and chocolate....sooo..........