Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

This is so true ........

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #3242
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I saw an infomercial last night as I was sitting there wide awake again, and I am not one to buy things from infomercials; especially for a Joan Rivers product, but this one REALLY tempts me!!

I have trichotillomania (a hair pulling disorder), and she has a product that basically covers your scalp area in the places where your hair is thin. My hair never grew back in good on the back of my head (where I used to pull from a lot over the years) and I REALLY think this would disguise the effects of my disorder.

I just found it interesting....lol...and kind of amusing since I am not a big fan of Joan Rivers and all of her crazy inventions...lol

www.joanriversgreathairday.com
Old 07-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #3243
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Know the proper time to wear a tuxedo. It’s more often than you think.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 03:08 PM   #3244
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,147 Times in 10,011 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

SoooOoOOoOoOoo,

I'm a bit behind schedule today
(I may get to class on time, or not)

I'm wearing a gorgeous shade of charcoal-black today
(head to toe)

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 03:29 PM   #3245
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #3246
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

As much as I enjoy debating his writings to the raw Bone Marrow of it all..
I agree with Stephen Hawkins

Quote:
"To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational. The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like." He believes alien life not only certainly exists on planets but perhaps even in other places, like within stars or even floating in outer space. He also warns that a few of these species might be intelligent and threaten Earth. Contact with such species might be devastating for humanity. "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said. He advocated that, rather than try to establish contact, man should try to avoid contact with alien life forms.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #3247
JinxdGirl

How Do You Identify?:
Tomyboy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
The girl ones, please!
Relationship Status:
Single

JinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST ReputationJinxdGirl Has the BEST Reputation

Utter randomness is not a sin. Just because I asked you something that no one else ever has doesn't mean I want to eat your soul. Jus' saying.

Besides, I'm on a strict no soul diet! Haven't consumed one in nearly a month and I did it cold turkey, thankyouverymuch!
JinxdGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JinxdGirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #3248
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Now that's a STINGRAY!

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 07:19 PM   #3249
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Now that's a STINGRAY!

What in the hell did they do to that poor rays stinger??
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #3250
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
What in the hell did they do to that poor rays stinger??

Looks like they have it tied so they can keep the stinger under control.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:51 PM   #3251
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Looks like they have it tied so they can keep the stinger under control.
Kinda looks like they have an extension cord and are looking to plug it in......
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-28-2010, 08:05 PM   #3252
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Okay that's it! You officially owe me a new monitor! LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
Kinda looks like they have an extension cord and are looking to plug it in......
Old 07-28-2010, 10:19 PM   #3253
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Okay that's it! You officially owe me a new monitor! LMAO!
nobody said it had to make since.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 08:18 AM   #3254
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default A special request for baby kaison

Kaison is my great great Nephew

He was born premature and had many problems with breathing and his hips are not right. He recently came off the breathing machines but still is in need of braces for his legs and soon will have casts from his hips down. But he is doing much better.

My request is for a lil energy or prayer to go his way from you if you will please.

Thank you so very much.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #3255
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation

I am waiting for the Direct TV installer. Why does there have to be a four hour window? And then 2 to 4 hours for the install? But, I shan't whine. I will finally have television tonight, after three weeks. Strangely, I never watch television. But since I've not had it, all I've wanted was to turn it on.

Ramble complete (I blame the fever).

Carry own
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 02:27 PM   #3256
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My mom and I are taking My sister to see Sesame Street Live tomorrow morning, its called 1-2-3 Imagine! with Elmo and Friends ............I know that I'm 30 yrs old, but I'm so excited and stoked to go that I can hardly contain Myself

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2010, 02:47 PM   #3257
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,147 Times in 10,011 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchantress View Post
I am waiting for the Direct TV installer. Why does there have to be a four hour window? And then 2 to 4 hours for the install? But, I shan't whine. I will finally have television tonight, after three weeks. Strangely, I never watch television. But since I've not had it, all I've wanted was to turn it on.

Ramble complete (I blame the fever).

Carry own
I tried to get D-TV and couldn't get it because they said I had too many trees around my place (after what seemed like a four-hour phone call)!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:35 PM   #3258
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Don’t tell someone he has a sunburn. He knows.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #3259
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

My mother called me just as I was pulling into work this morning..

Aparently she has issues with something my son's other mother said on HIS facebook..

Quote..

I will tell her what I think of her, face to face, over the internet!!!

Blink..

It's made me giggle all day long

Face to face, over the internet..
Old 07-29-2010, 06:23 PM   #3260
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

♦ Honey enjoys a mystical reputation around the world. Colonists introduced honey to North America in the 1600s. Some accounts say that Native Americans referred to the honeybee as the “white man’s fly” because it followed the settlements across the continent.
♦ In the middle ages, honey was believed to promote the birth of a male child, which was considered lucky as a first-born. On their wedding day, the father of the groom would give the couple enough honey to last a month (a moon), assuring that the child conceived during the first days of marriage was a boy - HONEY MOON!

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff