Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 12-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #3301
HoneyedChrysanthemum

Question joy and sorrow...

what brought me joy today was reconnecting with Someone. what brought me sorrow and confusion was when Hy just...left. ?
pres
Old 12-13-2010, 07:36 PM   #3302
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I got a Christmas present from the teacher I work with... so sweet
Old 12-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #3303
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Buying My dad's 1st xmas present today

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 09:53 PM   #3304
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,910 Times in 1,862 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Making a pan of beautiful and tasty baklava.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2010, 11:09 PM   #3305
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Being able to help someone that really needed it...
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #3306
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,651 Times in 3,988 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

receiving something so special in the mail today. It made my holiday perfect!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #3307
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Wrapping Christmas packages and extra stuff for my nieces.... having very happy thoughts thinking about My Little Hummingbird and My Little Froggy Princess.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #3308
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,879 Times in 2,477 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Little Ivan was sitting on the ledge early this morning singing loudly, at the top of his lungs, before heading to bed!!!

I think he's feeling much, much better!!!

Sweet Myra was sitting below, in the water bowl, looking upward...and smiling (ya, she does that!!). She knows he's better, too.

As for me, well, I couldn't be happier....or more joyful!!

~Theo~
Old 12-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #3309
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

More Christmas cards in the mail. The archway is filled now.

softness getting the bracelet in the mail and stating emphatically that her daughter is going to love it. smiles BIG.

My BFF

Rich.

A phone call with My sister and making plans.

Wishing on a star and having the wish come true.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 05:22 PM   #3310
daisygrrl

How Do You Identify?:
mouthy but adorable; kinky Gerbera
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey, cutie (or dudette)
Relationship Status:
xoxo

1 Highscore

daisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputationdaisygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

*sweet words last night
*an engaging convo
*surviving the process of updating my website (gosh, new programs are always so difficult to learn!)
*ordering pizza & refusing to cook (LoL)

Hold on to the lessons, let go of the pain.
--Leslie Feinberg
daisygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daisygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #3311
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

surprises!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #3312
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,401 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

We had our Christmas luncheon today at work. Many of the retirees come to it and ya get to see people that you only see once a year and some only every few years. To look at some of these people now and realize they were actually younger than I am now, when I started to work there sorta gives me the willy's. But it was a fun "reunion" of sorts with lots of joy, laughter, and well sometimes there are tears too amongst us.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #3313
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Getting a very exciting phone call today, with an offer that made my day!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 12:06 AM   #3314
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

More responsibilities at the hospital beginning Monday......I love it there!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 12:18 AM   #3315
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Teaching...

about 400 docs, nurses and social workers today about advanced Alzheimer's Disease. Instead of citing stats and a powerpoint presentation of graphs and research design I decided to scrap that approach and make it interactive. I led them down a hypothetical corridor to the room where they were diagnosed with the disease. Each student had a bag of items to help them 'become' the patient. 2 keys, a bottle of pills with specific (basic) directions of how to take them (the 'pills' were M&M's and Hot Tamale candy) and a photograph of someone that was supposedly a close family member that they were to identify by name (the photos were of my family and friends).

I have never seen such energy as these professionals took this exercise to the maximum impact. They stepped into their role as a patient and the impact was beyond anything I ever suspected it would be. There were tears and laughter but best of all I think I imparted what ~ in some ways ~ it feels like to not know yourself, anyone you have loved, and the lack of capability to carry out simple tasks. It was powerful. I feel humbled to have been their instructor.
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 01:28 AM   #3316
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Shopping in a really neat-o store. They had a bazillion little things and just the right magic wand for our granddaughter!! Yippee!!!
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:38 AM   #3317
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

WOW!!!!
I see SUNSHINE!!!! shining through the blue hazy fog that's laying over the beautiful farm land!! I love living in the country, where there's no city buildings to block my view like this morning. And it's warm out.... just a slight chill, but warm enough that I only needed my Pink Panther bathrobe on and not an arctic coat to walk the dogs!

I SEE SUNSHINE!!
Old 12-17-2010, 09:21 AM   #3318
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Watching a big, fat, fluffy Daddy Bluebird perch on my Weber grill!!
His colors are so bright, he's almost indigo!
Old 12-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #3319
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy...

hearing the excitement in a friend's voice today and really feeling the love of her friendship.

as bad as this year has been for my company, "the man" found a way to still give us our Christmas bonus!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #3320
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,698 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

My daddy telling me I could pick out the home we will live in (eventually) in Texas with hym. OMG! (That's more like a scream but I have a smile from ear to ear!)

Taking my aunt to the Dr. today..recieving the wonderful news that in a month, (approximately 2 months after her right toes were amputated due to diabetes) she will finally be fitted with a shoe that will have her up and running and raising all kinds of stuff as she'd done before. We both wanted to do a little happy dance but I told her she'd have to wait til she got her shoes on! lolol....

The cute lil butch that helped my aunt at the Dr's office....she was very sweet to her, that's why I smiled. (Sorry daddy, I promise I was good).

My aunt telling me I am beautiful.

Finishing an application that had been kicking my butt and was looooonnnggggg overdue. Feels good to be able to submit it!

A very lovely Christmas dinner for FiveFold Leadership only, to which I have been invited and have been told to expect a surprise! Woohoo!

Fitting back into a gorgeous, festive, hoilday dress I will wear tonight.

Feeling loved and blessed and filled to overflowing with blessings and good things in my life.

Wishing everyone the same!

Love,

Shug

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy