Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

If Im gonna survive this weekend of rehearsal....I can feel the heat of hell already boiling my skin.....but I love it and its worth weekends like this one. Also about how my painting turned out....contemplating...

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #322
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

Yet another Friday night BORED...

I need friends who are not going to stand me up all the time... crap on them... dang it

Grumbles: grof:
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #323
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

This rain makes me sleepy
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #324
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surayna View Post
I am so tired, and so frustrated with this flood. Just discovered my kids baby books and the notebooks of letters I kept for them when I was pregnant are all soaked and ruined. I am beyond frustrated at this point.

The landlord is being a prick. We are cleaning all this up ourselves, even though it was none of the tenants fault this happened. I suspect I am going to end up having to get a lawyer to get compensated for the time and effort we are having to put into this.

As for the stuff that is ruined, no telling if any of us will be compensated. He was negligent in that he knew the roof was having problems and he hasn't fixed it. It was because of the roof problems that the pipe froze. It was because he poured hot water on the frozen pipe that it burst. This sucks!
I feel so bad for you
It is amazing how much one persons laziness can cause so much suffering.
Here in our town, One (1) yes one person fell asleep smoking in their apartment and 39 apartments burned down in the building. Most of them did not have renters insurance and have lost everything.
I hope things work out for you and for them.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #325
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I was looking out my front door and saw a baby skunk crossing the wet, traffic ridden road. Even though I do not like skunks, I felt bad for the lil one, I knew exactly where it was headed.... to the field behind my apartment complex, where it can be safe and find some food.

God's creatures never cease to amaze me.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:26 AM   #326
Surayna

How Do You Identify?:
Femme - babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Incredibly content, amazingly happy, and loved by some wonderful people!

2 Highscores

Surayna will become famous soon enoughSurayna will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I feel so bad for you
It is amazing how much one persons laziness can cause so much suffering.
Here in our town, One (1) yes one person fell asleep smoking in their apartment and 39 apartments burned down in the building. Most of them did not have renters insurance and have lost everything.
I hope things work out for you and for them.
Wow! That sucks!

Out of 30 apartments here, we have 8 of us that were flooded out with over ankle deep water.

Now the breathing problems are setting in from breathing in all the fiberglass and asbestos for the last 3 days. This is not how I wanted to spend my winter break from school. We really should have been put up in hotels instead of having to stay here and get all this cleaned up.
Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion
in the things we do for each other every day."
~Nicholas Sparks~
"Bite Marks Are Love Notes Written In Flesh"
~anonymous~
Surayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:20 AM   #327
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,555 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

I gotta a call this morning around 3 am telling me one of my closest friends from highschool is dead. He was a good guy and the first person I came out to. He has two great kids and a wife that loved him very much!! Matt, Matty, Matthew, I loved you very much and you will be missed by me. Thanks for taking a cinder block in a dress to the prom. He was a great spark of energy!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:25 AM   #328
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,176 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surayna View Post
Wow! That sucks!

Out of 30 apartments here, we have 8 of us that were flooded out with over ankle deep water.

Now the breathing problems are setting in from breathing in all the fiberglass and asbestos for the last 3 days. This is not how I wanted to spend my winter break from school. We really should have been put up in hotels instead of having to stay here and get all this cleaned up.

I cannot believe they are MAKING you stay!!!! This can't be right. You need to either report this to someone (I haven't a clue to whom!) and/or get some sort of legal action going with those 7 others.

Take good care. You're right....You should NOT be spending your winter break worrying about health issues whicn may arise from this dilemma!

My 2 cents....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2009, 07:50 AM   #329
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,466 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Diva is right, You need to take legal action! And get the board of Health involved because of the many health issues Surayna...

Now for my selfish random thought;
I know I haven't been very good all year.

But... Santa better bring me the 2010 Ferret calander!!! I seen three that I want, and I would settle for at least one of them..
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:15 AM   #330
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

welp....... im gonna take a nap.

i been up since 3am.. and on 4 hrs sleep..

posted a pic of the truck im driving now.. here.

my apt on wheels.. LOL

hey i have a fridge, micro wave, tv, full size bed that is soo comfy with a lot of pillows.. and my favorite blanklie.. heh..

anyways.... bbl.

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:04 PM   #331
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile What is on my mind?

How long the football game is going to be today, since NAVY is going to beat army.

When my sinus headache & running nose will stop.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 12:25 PM   #332
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting here with coffee, waking up from a hangover. I've decided I don't like coffee anymore.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 01:38 PM   #333
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,495 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Smoked turkey.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #334
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Why does it have to be so flipping ?

I wonder when he will get online?

I really need to go and get the out... I promised the kids we could do that today...

Oh and I really just like this pink dancing elephant, makes me smile.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #335
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
phone call just received about tomorrow early; recycling; baking a homemade vegan pot pie; & six feet under
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #336
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Navy Beat Army!

NAVY 17

army 3
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #337
WILDCAT

How Do You Identify?:
Very PROUD BUTCH LESBIAN!

WILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST ReputationWILDCAT Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oh...

... about the usual one hundred (at LEAST) things, but I am STILL stunned with my discovery from this past week's Monday night TV. If it wasn't sad enough watching the A&E channel "Intervention", and then the "Hoarders" shows... (on addiction and OCD behaviors), "STEVEN SEAGAL: LAWMAN" came on and I went into some kind of SHOCK!!

I had seen spoofs of him as he got older and out of shape (like myself) and felt bad - there's just certain types of humor that bring about "guilt" for me. But, I must admit during this reality show, in which he REALLY has become an official police chief - based on his name and movie background, and training as well - and I think I counted twenty-three, "based from my lifelong studies, practices and expertise in the martial arts"... quotes by him narrating the half hour show... I nearly had a fucking heart attack, watching HIM nearly have a heart attack... during a car chase scene - and he was the passenger, not the driver.

He's still a bad ass though, and I've heard some good reviews of this show. (Considering the sources of course.) I was JUST IN SHOCK! No, still am...

And then I am more worried about the Ice Caps and the polar bears - even though Sarah P. said "they aren't in danger" this past week! (She is so bright, that should put all of our minds at ease.)

WILD
WILDCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WILDCAT For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #338
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

chips and salsa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 11:57 AM   #339
hottprof

How Do You Identify?:
female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss to you... for hym...
Relationship Status:
Crashes One Femme

hottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputationhottprof Has the BEST Reputation

why does it have to be cold AND rainy/sleety/icey when I have to drive to work... this is the kind of day to stay home and snuggle up with a blanket and watching a movie...

Smiles
hottprof is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hottprof For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2009, 12:02 PM   #340
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
why does it have to be cold AND rainy/sleety/icey when I have to drive to work... this is the kind of day to stay home and snuggle up with a blanket and watching a movie...

Smiles

Welcome to PA
same sh**, different city here
still PA

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post: