Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 07-09-2010, 06:23 PM   #321
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

evening floridians.....spent the day at the beach--shelling and looking for shark teeth...tried to snorkel but water was too cloudy...found a lot of cool things tho...several teeth...half dozen conchs...and im as red as a lobster...im hoping since ive burnt once this yr it wont be so bad

i love the sand at ft meyers...baby powder...hell who am i kidding i love all florida beaches!

hope everyone has a great weekend!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 06:26 PM   #322
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
evening floridians.....spent the day at the beach--shelling and looking for shark teeth...tried to snorkel but water was too cloudy...found a lot of cool things tho...several teeth...half dozen conchs...and im as red as a lobster...im hoping since ive burnt once this yr it wont be so bad

i love the sand at ft meyers...baby powder...hell who am i kidding i love all florida beaches!

hope everyone has a great weekend!
sounds like good times. i enjoy snorkling. last time i went was in Hawaii...that was awesome.

if you find any money..its mine..lol
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #323
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
sounds like good times. i enjoy snorkling. last time i went was in Hawaii...that was awesome.

if you find any money..its mine..lol
actually my sons g/fs brother and i hung out together and i came up and yelled that i found a nice size shark tooth and within 2 minutes it pops up and yells "i found a dollar" sure as hell he had a folded up dollar in his hand
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #324
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Are there people still meeting up at Maddy's on the 31st? just wanted to ask because I'll be driving four hours to get there!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 08:12 PM   #325
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I did this when I made Arroz con Gandules for the first time...Needless to say, my ex and I had Chinese for dinner...

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
not only did i burn dinner once...but i burnt dinner twice. tried to cook it again. Pizza Hut should be here in 20 minutes
Old 07-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #326
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I haven't made it back to walk on the beach, which was one of my fave things to do once I got off from work at 11pm. Very quiet and relaxing...

I lived right off of the LPGA exit on I-95, and when my dad died, my brother sold the house..I took my oldest nephew by our old house last week, he hadn't seen it since my dad died. The guy who bought it, did an excellent job of renovating it and my brother knows the guy who bought it. So we know the house is being taking care of.

I had a good Friday and my roommate is off this weekend, so I get to sleep in.

Hope you had a good Friday,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Zimmy,

We went to Daytona Beach at the end of March. It was awesome to walk on those white sandy beaches again, but damn it was cold! lol I need to go back over that way here in the next month or so and check on my Dad, plus I promised I'd come do the windows on their house for them.

It's a good Friday here, hoping yours is as well.

Jesse
Old 07-10-2010, 06:28 AM   #327
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Are there people still meeting up at Maddy's on the 31st? just wanted to ask because I'll be driving four hours to get there!
Mystic, no one has contacted me about it, so I am uncertain as to what some of the others plan to do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:48 AM   #328
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post
I'm gonna be busy this next week coming , my aunt is not doing good .. shes 94 on wednesday so I'm gonna try n spend more time over there with her.
I'm sorry, sis...I know this is not unexpected, but it still is hard. Tell Ellie I love her and I will be thinking about you both
Quote:
not only did i burn dinner once...but i burnt dinner twice. tried to cook it again. Pizza Hut should be here in 20 minutes
Dude, are you fucking kidding me? For someone who barely knows how to locate the controls on the oven, you sure like to live on the edge

And good Saturday morning to the rest of my Floridian compadres. I am having a cup of coffee before starting my day, Mr. Strutt is out mowing the lawn and the Princess is still asleep. When hy is done, we are heading out to our favorite local dive for the best breakfast in St. Pete Just another typical Saturday morning in your all-American, queer suburban family

My husband and I were up until 12:30 last night playing Super Mario Galaxy on Wii...I've never been much of a gamer, but I have to admit I have gotten addicted to Wii. Any other paradise dwellers a Wii fan?

Have a beautiful day, everyone!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:49 AM   #329
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Mystic, no one has contacted me about it, so I am uncertain as to what some of the others plan to do.
Dear Ms Strutt,
Thank you for the reply I'll still go at that time I looked at the web site for the place it looks like a really nice place so I'll take a drive and if I see people there from here that will be great and if not at least I would have had a nice drive out in the fla sunshine! and maybe next time we can all meet up?

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #330
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,555 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation
Red face Unda Covah Snow

What a great couple days in the Florida sunshine!! The pack swam around in the ocean, great sushi was had and some fish almost got punched in the mouth.

I see a beach house in our future! Hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:59 PM   #331
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Dude, are you fucking kidding me? For someone who barely knows how to locate the controls on the oven, you sure like to live on the edge

And good Saturday morning to the rest of my Floridian compadres. I am having a cup of coffee before starting my day, Mr. Strutt is out mowing the lawn and the Princess is still asleep. When hy is done, we are heading out to our favorite local dive for the best breakfast in St. Pete Just another typical Saturday morning in your all-American, queer suburban family

My husband and I were up until 12:30 last night playing Super Mario Galaxy on Wii...I've never been much of a gamer, but I have to admit I have gotten addicted to Wii. Any other paradise dwellers a Wii fan?

Have a beautiful day, everyone!
uh, you mean to tell me i have an oven here??

and i know that fav place for breakfast...and thanks for sendin the pic butt head!! lol

ayup, i for one am addicted to Wii and cant wait to kick your ass on it.

also, i am gonna need a hair cut
Old 07-10-2010, 08:06 PM   #332
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Default Tim the tool man

i didnt have a good day when i got home from work.

i was trimmin the hedges when i accidentally cut into the cord..thinkin to myself..hmm..i'm almost done. so, i put electric tape around the so called small cut into the cord. turned the hedge trimmer back on..started to get back to work..when..all of a sudden i felt electricity fly thru me...lol. needless to say i quit and threw away the electric cord.

next adventure... ( and i knew better then this, but just wasnt thinkin or thought to myself..go for it ) i was cookin hamburgers on the grill...hamburgers done but a small fire was blazin under the grills...i threw water on it..it was a grease fire...boom, fire kicks back and i now fried the hair on my left arm...lmao.

i quit after that.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:08 PM   #333
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
I did this when I made Arroz con Gandules for the first time...Needless to say, my ex and I had Chinese for dinner...

Have a good night,

Zimmy
arent ya glad for delivery services?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
What a great couple days in the Florida sunshine!! The pack swam around in the ocean, great sushi was had and some fish almost got punched in the mouth.

any of them punched fish sharks??
Old 07-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #334
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,799 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Dang! I sure hope for your sake you have some good insurance on both you and your home! lol

Quote:
i didnt have a good day when i got home from work.

i was trimmin the hedges when i accidentally cut into the cord..thinkin to myself..hmm..i'm almost done. so, i put electric tape around the so called small cut into the cord. turned the hedge trimmer back on..started to get back to work..when..all of a sudden i felt electricity fly thru me...lol. needless to say i quit and threw away the electric cord.

next adventure... ( and i knew better then this, but just wasnt thinkin or thought to myself..go for it ) i was cookin hamburgers on the grill...hamburgers done but a small fire was blazin under the grills...i threw water on it..it was a grease fire...boom, fire kicks back and i now fried the hair on my left arm...lmao.

i quit after that.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:17 PM   #335
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Dang! I sure hope for your sake you have some good insurance on both you and your home! lol
insurance?? what's that??? just kiddin. i have it and have to pay premium...
Old 07-10-2010, 08:19 PM   #336
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend, (vacation for the Strutts.)

We spent the entire day at Tarpon Springs! Over 100 hundred stores for your shopping pleasure! UGH! My feet HURT! Had a wonderful dinner at Mama's though and that made up for all of the shopping.

Jesse
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 07-10-2010, 08:25 PM   #337
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend, (vacation for the Strutts.)

We spent the entire day at Tarpon Springs! Over 100 hundred stores for your shopping pleasure! UGH! My feet HURT! Had a wonderful dinner at Mama's though and that made up for all of the shopping.

Jesse
sounds like a good day. i always sit on the bench while others shop.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:40 PM   #338
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Yup did a lot of that too! We were there for like, six hours! But had time to do a lot of people watching.

Quote:
sounds like a good day. i always sit on the bench while others shop.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #339
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

I'm guessing so. lol

Quote:
insurance?? what's that??? just kiddin. i have it and have to pay premium...
Old 07-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #340
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post

Glad you all had a great time , I'm too afraid to swim in the ocean .. I'll stick to the pool myself . Too many creepy crawlers and sharks , stingrays. Yes, I'm a skeery ass. However , I would love to have seen some fish getting punched in the mouth. Hee Hee !
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post: