Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 02-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #3501
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Remembering just how much fun my wife and I had going over and watching the Superbowl with our friends yesterday....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #3502
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married, treasured, and adored

Thanked 1,430 Times in 359 Posts
oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

giggling like a teenager with my Wife
oblivia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oblivia For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:46 AM   #3503
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,050 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today...

Waking up to a beautiful sunrise peeking through my kitchen window blinds.

Quiet ME time, just to sit & be thankful for my many blessings.

Thoughtful well wishes & words of encouragement from friends.

Double date dinner plans for sushi tonight!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:58 AM   #3504
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

waking up a blonde (!$%!$)

a hot sweaty work-out

blended strawberry, mango smoothie (made it myself) mmm

good puppies on our walk this morning

the 10 day forecast. . .

and the sun on my face.

(all this before 10am and we didn't have any coffee in the house!)

p.s. Esther (squirrel) our little gray cat brought a few smiles to.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:34 AM   #3505
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Flipping thru the scrapbook/album that Pajara made for me for a Valentine's/anniversary present. It's all schmoopy with photos of us and our trips, complete with handwritten and cut-out captions, and even a love sonnet. It also has plenty of space at the back to add more memories. I love her schmoopiness...
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:22 AM   #3506
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,796 Times in 4,030 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Just found out today, that I am going to be a grand auntie!! My niece was suppose to pick me up to take me to an appt and she called to say she couldnt...she was throwing up. I was perturbed since the call came so close to the appt...then she said in a meek voice..." I am pregnant..." WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! Forget how late she called!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #3507
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,106 Times in 15,673 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Taking the boy out to lunch<3
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 AM   #3508
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Being on vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #3509
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
Flipping thru the scrapbook/album that Pajara made for me for a Valentine's/anniversary present. It's all schmoopy with photos of us and our trips, complete with handwritten and cut-out captions, and even a love sonnet. It also has plenty of space at the back to add more memories. I love her schmoopiness...

Dang woman....You're not supposed to be telling people.
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #3510
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,176 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Candace Louise is going to stay with me for a few days! That makes me feel good!

Kitties.....gird your little loins.....Jasper's comin'.......

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #3511
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

My wife and I planning our next scrapbooking projects, and I loved seeing the excitement in her eyes....

The joy of giving something to friends you care about that they will enjoy having or using.....
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lionpaw For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #3512
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,775 Times in 25,689 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
an elderly lady in the Walmart parking lot

she walks along pushing her buggy, stops looks around and does this several times as she approaches where I'm parked.

I roll the window down and say...whatcha lookin for......?

She says MY CAR, I forgot where I parked it.....

I say what kind of car

She says a Honda

I say what color

She says black

I say 4 door or 2 door

By this time she is standing in front of my truck and she goes THERE IT IS!

LOL so my joy today was settling this nice ladies nerves a bit so she could get her barrings about her and not feel alone in the parking lot....lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
This made me smile Blade

It reminded me of a time last winter...I came out of the grocery store, it was snowing...and I was exhausted at the end of a very long and difficult week.

I always remember where I parked...except that day.

I was literally walking in circles in the snow, carrying my groceries, just at the end of my rope...when an elderly lady stopped, rolled down her window and says "did you lose your car?"

When I said yes, she gestured me over to her car (not scary....she was probably 75) and said, "get in honey...let's find it."

She drove up and down the rows until I found my car, then waited until I had myself and my groceries inside and the engine started before she drove away.

If you keep the location Wal-Mart, but change the snow to buckets of rain, that would be my story. No nice folks to help me out though. I was walking all over that parking lot for 10 minutes before I found my car and when I did, I had to pour water off of my purchases before putting them in the car.

That's not why I'm joyful today though. Good things are happening!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #3513
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,948 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Couple of things...

Gave myself an early Valentine gift of a new leather jacket, and

The unexpected and rather sudden compliment from the property manager of my office building that both cracked me up and embarassed me...LOL

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #3514
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
Dang woman....You're not supposed to be telling people.
oops........
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #3515
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

oblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputationoblivia Has the BEST Reputation

Recognizing, for myself, the proof of some of my personal growth.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:39 PM   #3516
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that I'm one day closer to my beautiful wife coming home from her business trip!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:49 PM   #3517
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Today I took the lady I gave all the house goodies to( I mentioned this in a earler post)She works for the same ppl I do,so when she got off I sent her a message to come to day care for lunch before she left,wich she did...any how I took her out to the car to show her some of the stuff...she had this very surprised look and said ....all of this,for me?? I said yes,so I took her home and unloaded a car full of goodies for her.Glad she now has some things to help her along.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2011, 11:16 PM   #3518
moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,769 Times in 1,846 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

Scheduled date to go to the hollers. They wanted to put me in a nice hotel at a state park 45 minutes away from where I need to be. But I need the whole experience of the town if I am going to move there from the "big city". So, they are putting me in not so nice hotel. My choice. Appalachia, here I come!
Old 02-10-2011, 11:58 PM   #3519
oblivia
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:

growing pains
Old 02-11-2011, 05:50 AM   #3520
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,948 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday:

A phone conversation with a special friend

The surprise of not being able to find a blouse that fit during a lunchtime shopping adventure...they were all too big!

What I did buy on that same shopping trip!

My friend's reaction when I presented her with some Barred Owl feathers I collected recently.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:

Tags
joy