Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 07-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #341
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
i didnt have a good day when i got home from work.

i was trimmin the hedges when i accidentally cut into the cord..thinkin to myself..hmm..i'm almost done. so, i put electric tape around the so called small cut into the cord. turned the hedge trimmer back on..started to get back to work..when..all of a sudden i felt electricity fly thru me...lol. needless to say i quit and threw away the electric cord.

next adventure... ( and i knew better then this, but just wasnt thinkin or thought to myself..go for it ) i was cookin hamburgers on the grill...hamburgers done but a small fire was blazin under the grills...i threw water on it..it was a grease fire...boom, fire kicks back and i now fried the hair on my left arm...lmao.

i quit after that.
Dude ... what the hell are you trying to do yourself .. a little further up you wouldn;t need a haircut from Mrs. Strutt.
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 05:49 AM   #342
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Durrrrrr,

Yes I am. But I have since learned how to make the dish, and instead of pork, I add veggies.

Hope you are having a better start to your Sunday,

Zimmy

Quote:
arent ya glad for delivery services?

any of them punched fish sharks??
Old 07-11-2010, 05:53 AM   #343
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Everyone,

Kat, I agree with you...I love swimming in a pool instead of the ocean.

I went to my mom's house yesterday and picked up my nine year old niece who is going to be staying with me until tomorrow. Her brother likes to pick on her, so I brought her here. I am still making plans to take all three of the older kids to St. Augustine on Friday and then the movies. I am going to feel like Tranzman when that is done...Starbucks is going to be my friend that day.

Hope you all are having a good start to your Sunday,

Zimmy
Old 07-11-2010, 08:50 AM   #344
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticOceansFL View Post
Dear Ms Strutt,
Thank you for the reply I'll still go at that time I looked at the web site for the place it looks like a really nice place so I'll take a drive and if I see people there from here that will be great and if not at least I would have had a nice drive out in the fla sunshine! and maybe next time we can all meet up?
Mystic, it is a great place and one of our favorite places to go. If you do make it there, let us know how you liked it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
I see a beach house in our future! Hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend!
Sounds like you are having a great time!

Right now, we live only a couple of blocks from the water, but I keep debating about buying another house directly on the waterfront in a few years. Upkeep would suck, though, with all that salt water spray.

Quote:
and i know that fav place for breakfast...and thanks for sendin the pic butt head!!
I didn't want you to miss out on the experience second-hand
Quote:
ayup, i for one am addicted to Wii and cant wait to kick your ass on it.
Better bring your army, dude
Quote:
also, i am gonna need a hair cut
If you have any damned hair left by the time you get down here
Quote:

i was trimmin the hedges when i accidentally cut into the cord..thinkin to myself..hmm..i'm almost done. so, i put electric tape around the so called small cut into the cord. turned the hedge trimmer back on..started to get back to work..when..all of a sudden i felt electricity fly thru me...lol. needless to say i quit and threw away the electric cord.

next adventure... ( and i knew better then this, but just wasnt thinkin or thought to myself..go for it ) i was cookin hamburgers on the grill...hamburgers done but a small fire was blazin under the grills...i threw water on it..it was a grease fire...boom, fire kicks back and i now fried the hair on my left arm...lmao.

i quit after that.

Dude, your brother saw this...this may actually earn you a personal appearance online by hym.

You ARE sleeping in the pool when you are here, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post
Dude ... what the hell are you trying to do yourself .. a little further up you wouldn;t need a haircut from Mrs. Strutt.
Hey, it will save me some work

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 08:58 AM   #345
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning, paradise dwellers!

We are leaving in a few hours to hang with SpongeBob and the gang for a couple of days before heading to my parents, but I wanted to wish you all a great week if I don't have a chance to peek in while I am there.

Katie is so excited, she is zooming around the house like we goosed her, lmao

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:02 AM   #346
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post

We are leaving in a few hours to hang with SpongeBob and the gang for a couple of days before heading to my parents, but I wanted to wish you all a great week if I don't have a chance to peek in while I am there.

Sis enjoy your vacation and be safe. Give my God Daughter a kiss from Auntie Kat .. and a pat on the head to my brother ..lol
Old 07-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #347
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Kat, I agree with you...I love swimming in a pool instead of the ocean.

I went to my mom's house yesterday and picked up my nine year old niece who is going to be staying with me until tomorrow. Her brother likes to pick on her, so I brought her here. I am still making plans to take all three of the older kids to St. Augustine on Friday and then the movies. I am going to feel like Tranzman when that is done...Starbucks is going to be my friend that day.

Hope you all are having a good start to your Sunday,

Zimmy
Zimmy, I put out a flyer saying " Jesse & Zimmy free babysitting service" Lmao "Will work for StarBucks Coffee" ..Lmao
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #348
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hold up a sec there Kat! No no no...there is never such a thing as FREE babysitting...unless they also pay for us to get into all of the cool waterparks and other parks here.

Jesse

Quote:
Zimmy, I put out a flyer saying " Jesse & Zimmy free babysitting service" Lmao "Will work for StarBucks Coffee" ..Lmao
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:20 AM   #349
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hoping that you all have a wonderful fun filled time on your vacation! Sounds like Katie already is. lol

Quote:

“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:43 AM   #350
Mr. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true - I married mine

Mr. Strutt is on a distinguished road

Quote:

i quit after that.
.......Shaking head....... I would quit after that too. FYI Moved the cord out of the way of the trimmers. Put the grill lid on and shut the air vents(smothers the fire) Note to self: DO NOT let Durrrrrrrr use trimmers or grill when he visits.
Mr. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 09:57 AM   #351
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Hello fellow Floridians have a happy week end!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MysticOceansFL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 10:16 AM   #352
Stearns

How Do You Identify?:
Trans Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Husband

Stearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST ReputationStearns Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherboi View Post
What a great couple days in the Florida sunshine!! The pack swam around in the ocean, great sushi was had and some fish almost got punched in the mouth.

I see a beach house in our future! Hope ya'll had a fabulous weekend!
Glad you guys had a good time. What did the poor little fishies do to you?
Stearns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #353
Daddislilgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Happily Single and lovin it ;)

Daddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uh, you mean to tell me i have an oven here??

and i know that fav place for breakfast...and thanks for sendin the pic butt head!! lol

ayup, i for one am addicted to Wii and cant wait to kick your ass on it.

also, i am gonna need a hair cut

You weren't the only one who got that damn pic. I got it not once, but TWICE!!

Talk about a tease...

Maybe we should go, when you get here, and send them a pic!!
Daddislilgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:07 AM   #354
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearns View Post
Glad you guys had a good time. What did the poor little fishies do to you?

Um they flew out of the water towards me?
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 11:11 AM   #355
Daddislilgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Happily Single and lovin it ;)

Daddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Strutt View Post
.......Shaking head....... I would quit after that too. FYI Moved the cord out of the way of the trimmers. Put the grill lid on and shut the air vents(smothers the fire) Note to self: DO NOT let Durrrrrrrr use trimmers or grill when he visits.

NOTE: DO NOT let Durrrrrrr do ANYTHING when visiting!!!

I'll bring some beer and sit n chill with you guys.

That is, IF you can handle it!!
Daddislilgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #356
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Glad you all had a great time , I'm too afraid to swim in the ocean .. I'll stick to the pool myself . Too many creepy crawlers and sharks , stingrays. Yes, I'm a skeery ass. However , I would love to have seen some fish getting punched in the mouth. Hee Hee !
i had a chance to scuba dive with the manta rays this past May. it is something i will never forget. they are awesome..just sayin..lol

Quote:
um, just tryin to get some work done around the house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Durrrrrr,

Yes I am. But I have since learned how to make the dish, and instead of pork, I add veggies.

Hope you are having a better start to your Sunday,

Zimmy
i am happy to report no incidents today.

Quote:

Dude, your brother saw this...this may actually earn you a personal appearance online by hym.

You ARE sleeping in the pool when you are here, right?
nope, not gonna sleep in the pool cuz y'all will come in there in the middle of the night and tip my ass over..lol

Quote:

have a good time. give my God Daughter a big ole hug n kiss for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Strutt View Post
um, the cord got caught in a branch and i didnt notice till it was to late my grill is a gas grill so there are no vents on it. when i poured the water on the fire it shot up and i had my arm already in there so i hurried up and closed the door on it..hence, the reason why my hair got fried on my arm. now come on bro, trust me, it cant happen twice...right? lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddislilgirl View Post
You weren't the only one who got that damn pic. I got it not once, but TWICE!!

Talk about a tease...

Maybe we should go, when you get here, and send them a pic!!
twice?? thats messed up. hell yeah lets go while they're at work and send em pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddislilgirl View Post
NOTE: DO NOT let Durrrrrrr do ANYTHING when visiting!!!
I'll bring some beer and sit n chill with you guys.

That is, IF you can handle it!!
um, you oughta see on the days i watch Katie. its popcycles for breakfast and lunch.
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #357
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

evenin everyone. well, today was first day off work in 13 days. so, i warshed ( yeah , thats right, there is an R in wash cuz thats how i pronounce it ) and waxed the truck. no sooner then i got done my boss called and said..."um, can you go on call? " freakin frak...i had no choice but to say ok. ug. oh well. gotta laugh at it.

no incidents to report today, which the fire department was glad to have a day off as well.

hope y'all are doing alright throwin Santa in there, cuz, why not?
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #358
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good evening Everyone,

Kat, I will gladly babysit for Starbucks! I have two cups of Starbucks Italian Roast coffee in the morning before my roommate's little boy wakes up.

Durrrrr, glad to hear of no incidents except having been put on call for work!

I am off to La La Land,

Zimmy
Old 07-11-2010, 09:46 PM   #359
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
Um they flew out of the water towards me?

i would pay to have seen that...where about in florida are you all?

evening fellow floridians..we got back to east coast last night and i pulled a 13 hr day today....i did however come home with 5 shark teeth(let the kid keep the majority) and some cool conchs...ohhhhhhhhh not to mention one hella sunburn!

Mrs Strutt and family...hope you enjoy ur vacation

Snow and Grant and family hope you,too,are having a wonderful vacation together

Kaaaaaaaaaaaat....hope all is well with you and your family

Durrrrrrrr........set up some video cameras dude...you could get paid for some of that stuff that happens to you

good evening Mystic hope u have a wonderful week

Tranzman...glad you enjoyed family time as well....thank God my g/f doesnt like to shop too much

ok im off to relax a bit b4 i go to bed!

have a good week everyone
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #360
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
....thank God my g/f doesnt like to shop too much

Beach? Yes. Brunch? Yes. Movie? Yes. Shopping? Not actually so much.