Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Drunk College Student telling my officers HE pays our salery and that we just needed to give him a RIDE well you SHIT your pants you jackass do you really think I ma ptting you in the back of ANY of our patrol cars your a damn BIOHAZARD covered in puke and SHIT.. on the brght side my officers defended my honor when the boy called me sir.. "Can't you see she is a Lady and you best adress my supervisor as such.. it made the boy start to cry.. ( sorry y'all I can not seem to spell today to is to early )
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2011, 03:17 PM   #362
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old Thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Hearing on the radio today, how Donald Trump tried to wreck a widow's house (she's lived there over three decades, and he only gave her a bargain-basement price) because he wanted to build a parking lot for limosines. The delusional entitlement some folks have PMO!
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 10:13 AM   #363
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I'm getting ready to "suit up", I figured I'd get a little something more from Kendo, than visiting the Buddhist Center...Let off some excess energy, get rid of Stress...
Pfffft...
One of the girls walks in {because I AM a woman, until proven otherwise, Sensei told me to use Womens area}, her eyes went Wide..I quietly begged her to stay quiet {hands in prayer mode}, she saw the big bruises on my legs...
Never mind the fact they're starting to fade..
After I finished, I get called over, and he asks if I can moderatly uncover my legs, I did shoot a serious Glare her way, she gave a stupid Sorry glance...
Y'know what a BITCH it is, to remove that stuff, right after youre done putting it on ?!?!?1
Anyways, I showed him, he rubbed his face and said "Until that's gone, you're not to practice, don't even touch a Shinai without a Doctors permission in my Dojo."
I wanted to explain, but, the look on his face was enough for me, I bowed, got into regular clothes, walked out and ignored the girls babbling, I sat on the bench and waited....

Brenda - " Eli, I'm very very sorry, I had to.."

Me - "I asked you to stay quiet, it's not serious.."

Brenda - " I had to"

Me- "U ain't my momma, u sure as Fuck ain't my Daddy..you didn't have to do shit."

Brenda- "So what was I supposed to do, stay quiet ignore it?? And then I'm in trouble cuz I didnt say anything..."

Me- "Spare me your false concerns, you're pissed off cuz you can't do tournament, so u fuck me over ?? U better fuckin pray we don't get paired with Bokuto, I won't break any rules, but I will Not go easy on you any more..kiss my muthafuckin' pale puertorican ass.." - Flips a "Bird"-

I walked off ignoring her shit, I'm still Furious...
I shoulda gone to the Buddhist Center instead.....

Old 04-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #364
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Harley decided he wanted a new bed. so, we go to Petco, he picks out a bed, we pay for it and walk out.

now, I've heard ppl say a lot of times while I'm at stores like that with Harley

"aww, look , a yorkie" followed by them usually wanting to pet him.

today while walking out, I heard the "aww, look a yorkie" followed by same dude saying " geez, he's fat just like his owner" same dude goes on to say "it's true that dogs do look like their owners"

i was like WTF? I turned around, same dude was with his wife and she was smiling. by then I was pissed off, couldnt believe this asshole said this.

so, I looked at him and said, "if that is the case, then your dog is a real fuckin asshole" and then i smiled at the fucker.

I really didn't need this shit, I've already been kinda down in the dumps about some shit and this just put the icing on the fuckin cake.

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #365
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I cracked my hip bone about a month ago. It still hurts every now and then. I am still walking, and am not using crutches. What pissed me off today is having to stand in line in the grocery store, express aisle mind you, and some lady in front of me has a cart full of groceries. There are checkouts a mile long, but only 3 are open. Go figure. And there is nothing to lean on. Nothing. And no where to sit.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #366
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Durrr,

Ignore those pieces of shyt. They don't know you from adam. It was the same I got when I walked out of a big & tall store. Some jack*** told me to eat more salads. Yeah, he never counted a calorie in his life I can tell ya. Some people have no social graces. None what so ever.

Be well my friend.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 05:02 PM   #367
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Adndrew & Durrrrr

I know how u 2 feel about what u r dealing with,I get the sam crap when I go some places.I was in the store not long ago just checking out suits and possably a tux for Little Rock the salesman say'd "look buddy as big as u r u just need to take what u can get..I mean, come on".I started to say something but someone else in the store step'd in before I could..I got a soso appology for the manager but I wouldnt spend a wooden nickle there.Some ppl have the brains of a bug or less and dont need to deal with the public.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #368
hpychick

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine with a hammer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girly Stuff
Relationship Status:
Jesse's Girl. She asked! I said yes!

Location: Minneapolis! Or as I like to call it - Many Happiness!
Thanked 1,417 Times in 499 Posts
hpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputationhpychick Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Being sandwiched between competing semi's on a windy highway for 5 miles.

I breathed a sigh of relief when it was all over.

hpychick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hpychick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #369
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

wow..
Andrew, same happened in Walmart for me 2 days ago..Express lane, less than 20 items...
Elderly woman starts unloading her cart...A very loaded cart, I looked at the aisle's sign..Yup "20 or less"..Funny, when I have 30 items, I get glared at by cashier who happily reminds me..
Meanwhile, the old lady has at Least 40, and boxes of beverages...
And for added bonus + shits and giggles, when she is supposed to pay, she fishes through Ginormous purse, pulling out a checkbook...
I saw people getting their stuff, skipping to the next cashier..
She was writing s-l-o-o-o-o-o-w, I got fed up and went to the next aisle...
I know Elderly people need one to be patient, but then I also know a few Elderly people are quite capable of using their age to get away with bullshit like this...

sheeeesh
Old 04-17-2011, 06:34 PM   #370
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I was sitting at a red light today on my way to a Starbucks to meet Violane, and this guy comes up behind me and starts honking the horn. When I stopped at the light it was red and less than two minutes later it turned green. I guess the guy wanted me to hit the gas and find out if my Saturn can do 0-60 in under 30 seconds. Needless say, the guy in the SUV backed off of my rear end and understood that I have no issues with calling him a douchebag and a few other choice names...

Zimmy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #371
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default Rook

So right u r about many elders useing there age to get away with lots of stuff.I herd a couple of the old ladies chating while in arts and crafts time..one said..I go to the 20 items or less regesture cause I get away with it
the other..well I go to the dr's office and get infrount of the wiundo with no one at the desk cause sooner or later soneone will open it and ask me what I need to do..often I get in lots sooner than if I had gone to the other one.That day both ad sat in places that are for others and ignored the aid who was trying to get it all worked out over the four oldies who were involved in all this...some days.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 07:57 PM   #372
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Gunshots outside tonight...not sure if it was in my apartment complex or the one next door...

Geez...first i encounter the creepy wierd guy coming out of the woods the other night and now this...i am so not a happy camper!
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 08:00 PM   #373
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

OMG! Hope you are safe and if all else fails, buy a baseball bat and keep it close...We have the bad part of Orlando less than five miles from me and i try not to venture out unless I have to.

Have a good night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Gunshots outside tonight...not sure if it was in my apartment complex or the one next door...

Geez...first i encounter the creepy wierd guy coming out of the woods the other night and now this...i am so not a happy camper!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #374
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
OMG! Hope you are safe and if all else fails, buy a baseball bat and keep it close...We have the bad part of Orlando less than five miles from me and i try not to venture out unless I have to.

Have a good night,

Zimmy
Thanks Zimmy, i'm fine and will be fine...don't need the baseball bat...i have something much more interesting and effective...

And i've lived in far worse areas...when i was in the UK i lived in one of the most dangerous areas of a particular city...

i may look cute and cuddly but as Rhett said to Scarlett on the road to Tara..."Heaven help the Yankees if they get a hold of you." LOL
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 08:09 PM   #375
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

That is good to hear! I know after having a guy put a 9MM to my head and robbing me at the hotel I worked at, I have learned to pay attention to my surroundings and carry my cell phone with me at all times..

Have a wonderful night,

Zimmy

Quote:
Thanks Zimmy, i'm fine and will be fine...don't need the baseball bat...i have something much more interesting and effective...

And i've lived in far worse areas...when i was in the UK i lived in one of the most dangerous areas of a particular city...

I make look cute and cuddly but as Rhett said to Scarlett on the road to Tara..."Heaven help the Yankees if they get a hold of you." LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #376
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
That is good to hear! I know after having a guy put a 9MM to my head and robbing me at the hotel I worked at, I have learned to pay attention to my surroundings and carry my cell phone with me at all times..

Have a wonderful night,

Zimmy
I used to work graveyards at hotels and one of my hotels required us to let folks in no matter what hour it was. There were a LOT who I wouldn't have put it past them doing that.

I'm glad you were okay.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #377
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Miss Scarlett,please be very careful where u are,I know the scary feeling of being around unsafe places.Last week on the news I herd about a nursing student who was abducted by a man comeing out of the woods.If possable try to find a safe place to live..or take strong safty guidlines.Call the police they have ways to help u be safer at home.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 04:55 AM   #378
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Miss Scarlett,please be very careful where u are,I know the scary feeling of being around unsafe places.Last week on the news I herd about a nursing student who was abducted by a man comeing out of the woods.If possable try to find a safe place to live..or take strong safty guidlines.Call the police they have ways to help u be safer at home.
Thank you Rockin'. i heard about her too. This area has deteriorated over the last couple of years and i am planning a move later in the year to be closer to work. No matter where i am, i am always aware of my surroundings.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #379
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

The general public scares me. You never know who is ready to go off and when. I have a wonderful co-worker who got shot at home in a drive-by and is now in a wheel chair. His personality is different now. In fact, everything about him is different. That makes me quite angry that people think it's ok to just shot people for no reason at all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2011, 07:17 AM   #380
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Gemme,

After this happened to me, the owner's of the hotel told me to let people in after the bar closed at 2am. I explained to them, that my life was more important and I would not work in a place that thought about their profits over their employees. I never opened that door after the bar closed and used the night window to check people in. I left three months later and when I go power walking around 7pm, I have my cell phone with me, since we have quite a few of not so nice people who live in the apartment complex next to me.

Have a good day,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I used to work graveyards at hotels and one of my hotels required us to let folks in no matter what hour it was. There were a LOT who I wouldn't have put it past them doing that.

I'm glad you were okay.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: