Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 12-12-2010, 06:06 PM   #361
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
Fisher gone???? Get out of here!!!!! I think that would be a huge mistake!!! I would rather see Young gone than Fisher. He's a great coach and the players respond to him. I used to really like Vince but after this season I'm starting to agree with the critics that he is a wimp. Sometimes I wonder about if his injuries are as bad as he makes them out to be because of his lack of mental toughness. But maybe I'm too tough on him. I know I really like Kerri. Tennessee is going to have to come up with an answer though because you cannot make it during the season much less hope for the playoffs if you can't score and it seems like we march down the field but come up short.

Princessbelle, I feel sorry for the fans!!!!!!!!!! The players are running up and down the field and they've got those long insulated coats and heaters - the fans have nothing but beer and what they wore on their backs!!!! LOL

~~~shark~~~~~~~~
My father and I talked about Young today, we have both heard the Titans owner has stated several times that Young is going to be the quarterback. Young and Fisher have one year left on their contracts. I do not doubt Young's toughness, because he wanted to continue playing after he hurt his thumb. Young did have surgery on the thumb the following week. I am NOT a Collins fan! I believe he is at the end of his career and I just do not see him leading them back to win the remaining games.

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #362
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Snackers
I have been a fan of Young but it seems he spends more time off the field than on. When that happens it throws the team off. I will agree that Collins is at the end of his career - for sure! I'd like to see them get Peyton Manning!!!! I think his contract with the Colts ends this year and he has several more years of playability left. If the owner is gunho about playing Young, imagine how much better he'd be learning from someone like Manning!!!!

I'm pissed, they switched from the Bears/Pats game to the Jets/Phins game

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:29 PM   #363
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

The Pats kicked azz today.

Weird football day. Poor Big Ben looks like he needs a personal injury lawyer with his ankle/foot and broken nose. The Jets beaten by Miami? Miami had a total of what 125 yards on offense and they won? Aaron Rogers has to be a hot dog and get a concusion.

These guys are screwing up my fantasy teams this year.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #364
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkchomp View Post
Snackers
I have been a fan of Young but it seems he spends more time off the field than on. When that happens it throws the team off. I will agree that Collins is at the end of his career - for sure! I'd like to see them get Peyton Manning!!!! I think his contract with the Colts ends this year and he has several more years of playability left. If the owner is gunho about playing Young, imagine how much better he'd be learning from someone like Manning!!!!

I'm pissed, they switched from the Bears/Pats game to the Jets/Phins game

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~
I seriously doubt they can land <grumbles> Manning. Hell, Manning is not playing all that well this year (he has been an interception machine at his position). I would more than likely move out of Nashville if that happened.

Yeah, I saw that too. Evidently they felt that since the Bears were lsoing there was no need to show any more of the game.

Old 12-12-2010, 06:48 PM   #365
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

Manning has been throwing a lot of interceptions, but I think players have been studying him. Maybe he just needs a new coach??!! lol Either way, we need a QB that can score TD's!!!!!! Our defense is pretty solid (except last sunday's game - that was not our defense on the field!!!!). I have to agree that there will be no play offs for us this year

~~~shark~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
The Following User Says Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:51 PM   #366
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

I like Manning....

just saying.

Of course though he played for the vols so how can i not like him.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #367
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
I like Manning....

just saying.

Of course though he played for the vols so how can i not like him.

Yeah I know you are a Manning and Vols fan. How can I miss it @ Vols fan when there is a pink license plate on the front of you vehicle...lol

Old 12-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #368
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

I like Peyton too, but I hate Eli - his brother for being a cry baby when he was getting drafted. That was just shameful!

~~~shark~~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
Old 12-12-2010, 06:57 PM   #369
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

Nope. Still not ready! I do remember seeing a pre-season game years ago New Orleans vs Atlanta Falcons and Archie Manning was the quarterback for the Saints.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #370
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnackTime View Post
Yeah I know you are a Manning and Vols fan. How can I miss it @ Vols fan when there is a pink license plate on the front of you vehicle...lol
yeah and you drive it....a lot
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:01 PM   #371
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,851 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

YEAH PATS!!!!!!!!!!

And high five to Direct TV Sunday Ticket, where they played the ENTIRE Pats game. Some weeks that service is worth every penny
Old 12-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #372
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
YEAH PATS!!!!!!!!!!

And high five to Direct TV Sunday Ticket, where they played the ENTIRE Pats game. Some weeks that service is worth every penny

Although I've never been happy with Cutler, I must say your team played well and Tom Brady IS a good QB

I saw the whole game for free on my computer....gotta love streaming

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:09 PM   #373
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Although I've never been happy with Cutler, I must say your team played well and Tom Brady IS a good QB

I saw the whole game for free on my computer....gotta love streaming
The fact that anyone played in that weather amazes me. ( I was too young to know any better growing up south of Pittsburgh, PA) I do recall handwarmers.
Go Bolts and Steelers...
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:21 AM   #374
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my Saints are kicking butt!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2010, 11:05 PM   #375
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

CHICAGO
BEARS
Clinch
NFC
NORTH
DIVISION

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 01:06 AM   #376
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old Thing
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation
Talking Double Post!

Quote:

CHICAGO
BEARS
Clinch
NFC
NORTH
DIVISION
To North Division: Who's Your Daddy
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2010, 11:58 AM   #377
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Quote:

CHICAGO
BEARS
Clinch
NFC
NORTH
DIVISION
That was a GREAT game! I may have to look into getting one of the championship hats

Old 12-21-2010, 02:23 PM   #378
Pris

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboi Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Partnered

Pris is on a distinguished road
Default Brett Favre

Isn't it time the "Old Man" of football retire ... you betcha! Every time the dood gets on the field and gets hit he falls over and grabs something ... jus' sayin' ... I wish I could just contact the Vikings owner and just tell him to give it up and let Favre go ... he's just making a fool of your team ... Oh well!
Pris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:33 PM   #379
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pris View Post
Isn't it time the "Old Man" of football retire ... you betcha! Every time the dood gets on the field and gets hit he falls over and grabs something ... jus' sayin' ... I wish I could just contact the Vikings owner and just tell him to give it up and let Favre go ... he's just making a fool of your team ... Oh well!

I think if Brett is "the old man", I must be ancient

Really though, he knows it's his time to retire. I think he realizes, he's not healing up as quickly as he once did
All he wanted to do was break or reach records and he's done that

I commend him for getting in there week after week and taking that beating

Old 12-26-2010, 03:48 PM   #380
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

BEARS WIN
that is all

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports