Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 04-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #3801
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,442 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Tommy,

I love blue, but unfortunately, it doesn't look right on me. This is one time being Irish isn't good. How are you doing?

I am headed to turn in a job application and go to the Outlet Mall and see what kind of trouble I can get into. Hehe...You know us girls and shopping..

How is Zoey doing?

Have fun,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboy66 View Post
Sorry I've been lost in space..
Coming back to the planet now..

Zim-zimmy girl
Remember blue suit..! Blue suit..!
Makes one more likable...
Brown hair people make more$$
good luck sweetie..

domn Say'n hi brothah'..
I c sum of the girl'z r skeam'n

mornstar stay'n 55 & C ya @ brkfst..

Scarlett Oh, behave..! Austin powers..

delish U can go back 2 b'n bad..!
Now that ur feel'n good..

Rock Sayn hi to u & ur furkids..
How's ur new lil-bit..?

Cuddly Feel better..

Tommyboy66
Boston
Old 04-07-2011, 08:07 AM   #3802
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Domn,

Thank you and I need someone to tap me on the shoulder and remind me, that I cannot spend a lot of money today on a new suit jacket and top for the interview...I think your nephew is drawing on your walls..Heheh...

Have fun today and if you go for a ride, be safe..

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomnNC View Post
opens one eye (being I slept on the sofa last nite), picks up my zapper, sneaks up behind said thief, swings zapper and catches said thief on the ass and watches the pretty blue spark erupt from the electrical current. Watches said thief drop all the items as the pups go after her being I left them out of the kennel last night. Chuckles, ya never know when I doze off on the sofa and keep my babies out with me.

Good luck on the job interview Zimmy.

I'm glad you're feeling back to your old self Delish.

I'm glad you're improving as well Cuddly.

Hi Tommy, good to see ya again, screaming girls are a good thing, chuckles.

Glad you're getting that truck fixed up with some new tires Mstar, have a safe journey once you get rolling.

Marks another one on my side of the board. (I have a lil nephew who is an artisitic one, tons of markers hidden around my house) (6-0)
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #3803
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening singles

good luck to you zimm's....** wondering if its true what tommy said.. about grown haird people.??** geeshh....

well me truck is all fixed and im playing the waiting for a load game.

** praying to to the load gods... to get me a load with a lot of miles going someplace fun for my birthday this weekend.**

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #3804
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hiya Cody,
I know you'll be doing what I'll be doing this weekend, it's going to be in the 80's and sunny here this weekend. Screw it, let's rideeeeeeee!!!
I was going to guess that you are going riding....the weather will be beautiful for it!
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:07 PM   #3805
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
opens one eye (being I slept on the sofa last nite), picks up my zapper, sneaks up behind said thief, swings zapper and catches said thief on the ass and watches the pretty blue spark erupt from the electrical current. Watches said thief drop all the items as the pups go after her being I left them out of the kennel last night. Chuckles, ya never know when I doze off on the sofa and keep my babies out with me.

Good luck on the job interview Zimmy.

I'm glad you're feeling back to your old self Delish.

I'm glad you're improving as well Cuddly.

Hi Tommy, good to see ya again, screaming girls are a good thing, chuckles.

Glad you're getting that truck fixed up with some new tires Mstar, have a safe journey once you get rolling.

Marks another one on my side of the board. (I have a lil nephew who is an artisitic one, tons of markers hidden around my house) (6-0)
Thanks for the get well wishes....i hate being sick Hopefully this will be it for a long, long time
The Following User Says Thank You to cuddlyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 06:29 PM   #3806
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Domn,

Thank you and I need someone to tap me on the shoulder and remind me, that I cannot spend a lot of money today on a new suit jacket and top for the interview...I think your nephew is drawing on your walls..Heheh...

Have fun today and if you go for a ride, be safe..

Zimmy
Lol, I can do that. My nephew knows better than that, he knows his old Uncle can be fun but he also knows what it's like to cross that line, so he's pretty good about keeping those toes just on the other side for the most part, lol.

Oh, taps my temple, I's a pretty smart Uncle, I have a concrete front porch and he has color chalk and is permitted to draw there, so that fixes that lil appetite.
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 06:34 PM   #3807
DomnNC
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Widow

Thanked 2,582 Times in 837 Posts
DomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST ReputationDomnNC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
I was going to guess that you are going riding....the weather will be beautiful for it!
Yep, that it will. I haven't decided yet which direction, mountains or coast. Don't know if I wanna do the lone wolf thing or toss a "biker bitch" on the back, lol. (and I mean that in the fondest and most respectful of ways)
DomnNC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DomnNC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #3808
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Evening Domn,

I was a good girl today! I bought a brand new suit that originally cost $280 for $69.99 at Macy's. It is a dark grey and has to be hemmed. It stinks being short, hehe.

How was your day?

Zimmy
Quote:
Lol, I can do that. My nephew knows better than that, he knows his old Uncle can be fun but he also knows what it's like to cross that line, so he's pretty good about keeping those toes just on the other side for the most part, lol.

Oh, taps my temple, I's a pretty smart Uncle, I have a concrete front porch and he has color chalk and is permitted to draw there, so that fixes that lil appetite.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:02 AM   #3809
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,947 Times in 3,418 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

*yelps...falls to floor...rolling in giggles cuz' puppies' noses are tickling her...* Hmmmm...is that the zapper i think it is or is there another?
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:49 AM   #3810
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Yep, that it will. I haven't decided yet which direction, mountains or coast. Don't know if I wanna do the lone wolf thing or toss a "biker bitch" on the back, lol. (and I mean that in the fondest and most respectful of ways)
Where does one find a "biker bitch"?? I'd think riding with someone else would be good because it would give you company but on the other hand (well manicured of course) I can see where the long wolf would be nice too
Old 04-08-2011, 06:55 AM   #3811
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are all having a good day no matter what you are doing. I'm counting down the days till I go to DC to visit for a few days....coming back to SC will be hard. I'll just have to remember that I have kitties at home waiting for me. Domn, you should see all the bikers around the DC area. I went to the dentist yesterday and my lump on my tongue turned out to just be scar tissue...yay!!!! I have a cat trying to "help" me type so I'll just say have a fantabulous day everyone!
Old 04-08-2011, 07:36 AM   #3812
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your day! I went for my power alk this morning and it was already humid outside... If any of you are looking for a new suit, Macy's has a good sale going. I bought a nice dark grey Tahani suit yesterday for $69.99. I have an appointment for tomorrow to have it hemmed, since I am only 5'0".

CF, kitties are cute! The local news just had one on for their weather pet, and she is a black cat named Luna. The local ASPCA is letting people adopt either a black adult cat or tuxedo adult cat for free on Fridays. If I had my own place, I would be down there. I loved both of my tuxedo cats, one was gray and white and the other one was a black and white. I miss them dearly, but I had to give them away when I moved in with my oldest brother. My nephew is allergic to cats. Athena is hanging out on the back of the couch looking out of the window and sunbathing...

Miss Scarlett, have a wonderful day! Hopefully, Domn has a wetnap available to wash off the puppy slobber...

Cody, hope you are having a wonderful day and enjoy your bike ride..

Sunny, have a wonderful day and how are you doing?

Zimmy
Old 04-08-2011, 07:47 AM   #3813
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a wonderful start to your day! I went for my power alk this morning and it was already humid outside... If any of you are looking for a new suit, Macy's has a good sale going. I bought a nice dark grey Tahani suit yesterday for $69.99. I have an appointment for tomorrow to have it hemmed, since I am only 5'0".

CF, kitties are cute! The local news just had one on for their weather pet, and she is a black cat named Luna. The local ASPCA is letting people adopt either a black adult cat or tuxedo adult cat for free on Fridays. If I had my own place, I would be down there. I loved both of my tuxedo cats, one was gray and white and the other one was a black and white. I miss them dearly, but I had to give them away when I moved in with my oldest brother. My nephew is allergic to cats. Athena is hanging out on the back of the couch looking out of the window and sunbathing...

Miss Scarlett, have a wonderful day! Hopefully, Domn has a wetnap available to wash off the puppy slobber...

Cody, hope you are having a wonderful day and enjoy your bike ride..

Sunny, have a wonderful day and how are you doing?

Zimmy
Your suit sounds so pretty. I love gray suits because you can wear so many different colored tops with them. Sales are also very good. Macy's is one of my favorite stores. Its my "go to" store because I can always find what I'm looking for there

I love, love, love Tuxedo cats! I'm glad the ASPCA has free adoption for black cats as well as Tux's. The shelter that I adopted Goldie from was having a "kitty bowl". They took the 2 college teams down here (Gamecocks which main color is black) and Clemson (main color is orange) and they went back to the last time they played each other and used the score for their adoption prices. The final score was Gamecocks-37 and Clemson-7. So the black cats were only 37 dollars to adopt and the orange kitties were only 7 dollars to adopt. I thought that was a really clever way to promote adoption.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:58 AM   #3814
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

My two Tuxedo cats were giving to me by my mom. She let her black lab outside one morning and she found all four of the kittens on her back patio. They were about 3-4 weeks old and she had took care of them with the help of her black lab. I took all four of them and I found homes for the two Calicos. I named my gray and white Tux, Finck, since she was always getting herself into trouble. My black and white Tux was named Bugsy LuLu. Whenever she would become excited, her eyes would appear to bug out of her head. She was the runt and my favorite.

I love shopping at Macy's and I was surprised to find that suit cheap.

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuddlyfemme View Post
Your suit sounds so pretty. I love gray suits because you can wear so many different colored tops with them. Sales are also very good. Macy's is one of my favorite stores. Its my "go to" store because I can always find what I'm looking for there

I love, love, love Tuxedo cats! I'm glad the ASPCA has free adoption for black cats as well as Tux's. The shelter that I adopted Goldie from was having a "kitty bowl". They took the 2 college teams down here (Gamecocks which main color is black) and Clemson (main color is orange) and they went back to the last time they played each other and used the score for their adoption prices. The final score was Gamecocks-37 and Clemson-7. So the black cats were only 37 dollars to adopt and the orange kitties were only 7 dollars to adopt. I thought that was a really clever way to promote adoption.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:05 AM   #3815
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning everyone and TGIF!!!
Zimmy that is a great deal on the suit. Congrats! I love a good sale.
Well I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.
Old 04-08-2011, 02:46 PM   #3816
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

This baby was so cute that I just had to share the picture..

Zimmy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2011, 02:57 PM   #3817
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!

This baby was so cute that I just had to share the picture..

Zimmy
Awww she's a cutie pie!
Old 04-09-2011, 09:22 AM   #3818
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good start to your Saturday!

I found a song on YouTube this morning and wanted to share it. http://youtu.be/U13xOvDa19U

Have fun today and Enjoy!

Zimmy
Old 04-09-2011, 09:46 AM   #3819
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good start to your Saturday!

I found a song on YouTube this morning and wanted to share it.

Have fun today and Enjoy!

Zimmy
mawning singles....
ty . Zimmm sters.....
hope you dont mind ....... i doctor'd your link.. heh..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2011, 06:51 AM   #3820
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Good Morning Singles! Whats everyone up to today?
Whatever it is, I hope you have a wonderful day doing it