How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,310 Times in 5,184 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I worked on taxes today.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2023, 02:03 AM   #3882
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,206 Times in 8,640 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I organized my office closet. That’s where my tools, supplies, computer, music and project equipment are kept. I put most items in see-through plastic containers with lids and labels. Tossed out a lot, but kept some things, too.

Completed a couple loads of laundry.

Today I plan on repotting a newly-started lemon basil and a sweet basil plants. Maybe start some inside cannabis plants. I got some seeds from Amsterdam right before I moved here and I just hope they’re still good.

Puchase some fresh-cut flowers for the dining room table.

Get some prices on having a bush removed from my lot since the HOA is taking their damn time removing it. Tsk.
Old 09-08-2023, 07:43 AM   #3883
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

I was able to get the HOA to reduce the amount of water used to irrigate my lawn thereby reducing my water bill. My water bill for the 2022 summer months was $450. I almost had a baby when I saw that bill last year.

The HOA board blew me off when I brought it to their attention. Told me about inflation and city requirements for nice lawns. That didn't go over well with me.

I went to the Department of Public Works and spoke with the Superintendent. He also thought it a was an outrageous amount for my size lot and he didn’t like it.

He told me what to do, what to say, what to expect from my HOA board and what to expect from his department. If necessary, he was willing to show me how to turn off the sprinkler system for my lot if I couldn’t get the HOA to turn it off when it rains. He told me to let them know that he was monitoring this situation (even though there was little that he could do since I signed a contract with the HOA when I purchased the condo). Still, he was hoping his name and department would carry some weight. It did.

I went back to the HOA board and got their full attention. I asked for a 50% reduction of water and got a 35% reduction. I asked for the watering schedule and got that, too. Again I asked for a map of the zones and sprinkler heads and this time I received it. They showed me how to turn off the sprinklers when it rains. They also replaced or repaired sprinklers that weren’t working properly. This summer’s bill was $281. The DPW Superintendent and I still think that’s high, but it’s a good start.

I’ll send a letter to the HOA board letting them know I appreciate the changes, the changes made a difference, and that I’d like to know of any future changes in the water schedule, zones, sprinkler heads, etc.

I'll drop off some donuts for the Superintendent and his team.

I've been moanin' and groanin' about the water situation since I moved here. So glad this battle is behind me, at least for now.

Last edited by Orema; 09-08-2023 at 07:57 AM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2023, 11:14 AM   #3884
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,143 Times in 10,010 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Two nights ago, I made a lovely supper for my friend at work (and her husband). I marinated two huge chicken breasts in Tequila and freshly squeezed limes with cilantro, for two days in the fridge. Then I browned them in a skillet with evoo; then cooked a batch of organic Italian semolina noodles and cooked from scratch, a creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce and married it all together, for our evening meal. It was simply delicious. That’s what I did a few days ago.

Today I see my bone doctor.

Then I have a special counseling appt with a therapist to help me with trauma stuff I’ve been re-experiencing and other family trauma stuff.

This evening I plan to wait up for my partner to get off work and hope to do something fun tonight (giving each other a body massage).
Old 11-12-2023, 05:07 PM   #3885
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Long list, let's just say Ima have to go back to work to get some rest

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2023, 05:16 PM   #3886
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I got my healthcare.gov application for 2024 healthcare coverage done. And the price they gave me is $180 less than what the State told me it would be! Apparently I qualified for some kind of bonus, and now my premium is less than $100 per month. (Also I live in one of those awful States that handles its own healthcare insurance. Very annoying, does not completely dovetail with the national healthcare insurance. Causes miscommunication.)

- Prince
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2023, 10:35 AM   #3887
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Here’s what I’m gonna try to get done today (not doing anything tomorrow, of course, lol):

1) go see my doctor
2) buy a bunch of skin cream for my sweetie
3) find time to sit and enjoy the sunshine. ☀️😎
4) maybe find time to shop for our special holiday dinner and do some holiday cooking prep (pie, cranberry sauce, yummy mashed taters, basically oink out, lol )

Old 11-17-2023, 01:41 PM   #3888
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Smile

Not much, but I did come home with a new-to-me vacuum and now the air is cleaner inside the house (Dyson fan now).

Right now, I'm listening to a playlist of songs I liked from years ago.

Submotion Orchestra's Snow.

Old 11-23-2023, 01:51 AM   #3889
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I organized my bathroom today. I did one load of laundry. And then I did ART!

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2023, 04:29 PM   #3890
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,402 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Not just today because I've actually been lazy today. The past week I have cleaned my entire livingroom, dusted ever figurine shelf or anything else that could be cleaned or dusted. Cleaned off and dusted 4 cabinets/bookcases. Vacuum Vacuum Vacuum. Cleaned the ceiling fan. Loaded my new gun safe and also pit important papers in it. Did I mention dusted pictures. Lord I'm getting tired talking about it. Ima have to go back to work to rest

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 04:19 PM   #3891
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,529 Times in 752 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I pulled a Kelce and did a "two things at once" by getting both a flu and RSV shot. Got the shots at Wally so also picked up some groceries. While I was out and about I filled the car's gas tank (ouch) and grabbed some adult beverages for my tank. Oh and I did a load of laundry. I guess it was basically a day of adulting.
nhplowboi is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2023, 04:54 PM   #3892
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I made a Lemon JellO salad, and I cleaned out the refrigerator.

- Prince
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2023, 12:17 AM   #3893
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I worked the late shift today. Did I share that I fell at work a few days ago? I did. My hand is bruised up and thankfully no bones were broken. Got my doctor to reset my left hip. But I’m doing better. Don’t have an appetite lately, but maowed down on pistachios and had some Campbells “Cream of Mushroom” soup and heart shaped saltine type crackers. Now, because it’s late, I’m sipping on a Hot Buttered Rum.

🍸🍸🐾🐾🐾❤️❤️

https://www.thekitchn.com/hot-butter...ecipe-23587983
Old 11-29-2023, 05:14 PM   #3894
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,154 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default Nadda-

...and "nothing" is a totally acceptable place in time that I truthfully enjoy being a part of. Nothing more and Nothing less

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2023, 08:21 PM   #3895
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

I did laundry today. I also paid bills (yuck).

- Prince
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2023, 06:06 PM   #3896
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I managed to hang a new mini blind and put my daybed together. For both I had only primitive tools (Allen wrench?? Why &#128563
I won’t say cussing didn’t occur….but I feel rather proud and strangely empowered. If I don’t end up on the floor in the middle of the night I’ll chalk this one up as a win!
Old 12-10-2023, 09:36 AM   #3897
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

This weekend I replaced the rug in my office. Was able to move everything out (and back in) on my own and didn't need my dolly. I took small trips with small loads (using a laundry basket) and I made sure I could easily get from room to room without breaking my neck. I started on Friday and ended today so it took three days, but I made it happen.

I also got a chance to do a bit of purging.

It looks soooo nice with the new area rug and was worth the effort.
Old 12-10-2023, 06:27 PM   #3898
ksrainbow

How Do You Identify?:
Valued

Thanked 2,154 Times in 561 Posts
ksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputationksrainbow Has the BEST Reputation
Default multi tasking -

I retrieved the holiday decorations from my basement yesterday and Today they are out and up including the tree with all her glorious adorun-ments ! Ms Sasha inspected every step of that process

In my travels up and down I noticed light switch plates: Who/what/where/why in the hell did all those go unclean in my 40 yrs living here? Need less to say: they ALL are cleaned and replaced (goodlord am I getting blind)

Put a kroeger discounted ya-woo discounted chuck roast in the crock pot with carrots, celery, onions and red potatoes for dinner. Added a nice bottle and my weekend is complete.

Ks-
ksrainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ksrainbow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2023, 06:06 PM   #3899
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,445 Times in 6,888 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I acquired many several things from marketplace for my new place. It was like a scavenger hunt. I found the most perfect cabinet for kitchen storage. And it was free!
Also took the steps necessary to enroll in the one pre req I need for a nursing program I’m applying to for September. It was literally down to the wire. One seat left in the class and I had to prove I had the pre requisite necessary for it. The online process is lengthy so I made the trek to my old college to get it done the old fashioned way.
Yet more organizing left to do. I can’t wait until my days off are actually relaxing….
Old 12-14-2023, 01:19 PM   #3900
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

— got all my Christmas packages delivered to my small circle of friends here at home (huzzah!).😇

— colored my hair roots with a mixture of Lanza’s wildflower coloring treatment in a 12v/12p mix with 40vol. 🧚🏻‍♂️

— going to get all of our laundry caught up, by sundown. 😎

— either today or tomorrow, hang out with my credit union membership relations manager and refinance my car. 🤩

Tags
accomplished, today