Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-19-2014, 09:29 PM   #3881
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
May I be number 13? I would like to participate in this creative round.
Yes. ( nanners said...As many people may sign up as want to..)

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4.Bèsame*
5.stephfordfemme
6.deb0670
7. CCB
8. amiyesiam
9. Soft_Silver
10. ahk
11. Tommi
12. Ts_kaijira
13. Sweet Bliss
18., etc.

Last edited by Tommi; 02-19-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 11:07 AM   #3882
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Happy Belated Valentine's Day.

The Belated Bèsame* Lost and Found Valentine are in today's mail.
Bèsame*, accept my apology and your package is en route this AM.

The B.*extra's will go to the Military with another round of mail today too.

Last edited by Tommi; 02-20-2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:16 AM   #3883
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,381 Times in 2,095 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

I just want to take a little moment to say a big thank-you to all the "wranglers" out there. It's one thing for me to get my project in on time and quite another to ride herd on everyone else's as well. Even when things don't go as smoothly as planned (no good deed goes unpunished and all that) I very much appreciate all the time y'all put into organizing things!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 01:52 PM   #3884
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,725 Times in 10,267 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
The Belated Bèsame* Lost and Found Valentine are in today's mail.
Bèsame*, accept my apology and your package is en route this AM.

The B.*extra's will go to the Military with another round of mail today too.
I thank you soooooo much Tommi!!! I'm feeling the love now

P.s.....every one bee careful when you open them.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 03:32 PM   #3885
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

So I have a question/s about the swap -- Do we have to do 13+ half sheets or just 1 and it will just be swapped with another folk? I understand we need to make an extra for M/J (no clarity on that). And does it have to be that large?? Could we have something like 5x7 or 4x6??

Thanks.
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 04:49 PM   #3886
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Bumping the original post. ahk, it looks like we send nanners one for each person on the list and one extra for M&J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanners View Post
OK, since no one has said anything, I'm going to wrangle the next project!

Here it is!

For many of us, it’s been a long hard and very cold winter. I’m trying to make myself happy by thinking about spring and renewal of life, new beginnings and getting inspired to grow in many ways. The theme of this project is about just that! What inspires you, brings you back to life after a low point, what renews you, makes you grow?

Take your favorite quote, song, or idea, and put it into an art form.

Size: 8 ½ by 5 ½ (this would be a half sheet of cardstock, or a half piece of copier paper)

Somewhere on this (can be the back) have the quote, song or idea written down.

Have fun!

These will need to be sent so I have them by March 21st. Please include $3-$5 for postage.

As many people may sign up as want to.

I would like everyone to make one extra, to send to Medusa and Jack for all the hard work they put into this space where we come together and form lasting friendships. <3

I will PM each participant my snail mail address on the sign up deadline which is Feb. 23rd.

(List)

(add the next number if you need to!)

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 07:51 PM   #3887
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Blissfully married to the love of my life.

Thanked 4,845 Times in 1,068 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
So I have a question/s about the swap -- Do we have to do 13+ half sheets or just 1 and it will just be swapped with another folk? I understand we need to make an extra for M/J (no clarity on that). And does it have to be that large?? Could we have something like 5x7 or 4x6??

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Bumping the original post. ahk, it looks like we send nanners one for each person on the list and one extra for M&J.
ahk, Tommi is correct, we will be making one for each person participating plus an extra one for Medusa & Jack. I am going to say this about the size, because there is a chance someone has started this already, I will keep it the same. However, if anyone wants to make them 5 X 7 because it will work better for your art, I will accept it! This is all about having fun!

Tommi, so glad you found the missing Valentines! I look forward to getting mine!

nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 08:05 PM   #3888
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation
Default 3 more days to sign up!

A reposting with a minor change:

For many of us, it’s been a long hard and very cold winter. I’m trying to make myself happy by thinking about spring and renewal of life, new beginnings and getting inspired to grow in many ways. The theme of this project is about just that! What inspires you, brings you back to life after a low point, what renews you, makes you grow?

*Size: 8 ½ by 5 ½ (this would be a half sheet of cardstock, or a half piece of copier paper) Or 5 X 7

Have fun!

These will need to be sent so I have them by March 21st. Please include $3-$5 for postage.

I would like everyone to make one extra, to send to Medusa and Jack for all the hard work they put into this space where we come together and form lasting friendships. <3

I will PM each participant my snail mail address on the sign up deadline which is Feb. 23rd.

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4.Bèsame*
5.stephfordfemme
6.deb0670
7. CCB
8. amiyesiam
9. Soft_Silver
10. ahk
11. Tommi
12. Ts_kaijira
13. Sweet Bliss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 09:35 PM   #3889
ahk
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,579 Times in 2,649 Posts
ahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputationahk Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
ahk, Tommi is correct, we will be making one for each person participating plus an extra one for Medusa & Jack. I am going to say this about the size, because there is a chance someone has started this already, I will keep it the same. However, if anyone wants to make them 5 X 7 because it will work better for your art, I will accept it! This is all about having fun!

Tommi, so glad you found the missing Valentines! I look forward to getting mine!

Thanks for the clarification. and to NYCFEM too! But since, there is not a limit on how many folks are signing up, I'm just going to have to back out on this project. Maybe next time when its a smaller group or a smaller project.

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4.Bèsame*
5.stephfordfemme
6.deb0670
7. CCB
8. amiyesiam
9. Soft_Silver
10. Tommi
11. Ts_kaijira
12. Sweet Bliss
ahk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ahk For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2014, 10:37 PM   #3890
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Sorry--I'm out, too. I misunderstood the rules as well and just can't make 13+ pieces of that size.

Hopefully next time, and enjoy everyone.

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4.Bèsame*
5.stephfordfemme
6.deb0670
7. amiyesiam
8. Soft_Silver
9. Tommi
10. Ts_kajira
11. Sweet Bliss

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 05:21 AM   #3891
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahk View Post
Thanks for the clarification. and to NYCFEM too! But since, there is not a limit on how many folks are signing up, I'm just going to have to back out on this project. Maybe next time when its a smaller group or a smaller project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Sorry--I'm out, too. I misunderstood the rules as well and just can't make 13+ pieces of that size.

Hopefully next time, and enjoy everyone.
ahk and CCB, I am so sorry you're out...but it is a lesson I'm learning on my first wrangling, and I agree with you that the size of the group might have been better off a limited number. Next time. I don't feel I can change that at this point since thre are 2 more days to sign up and I feel the need to stick to my word in case there was any other BFP artists thinking about participating. If no one else signs up and you choose to come back, it's OK. Thanks for the lesson!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 05:27 AM   #3892
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

A reposting with the newest info:

*Size: 8 ½ by 5 ½ (this would be a half sheet of cardstock, or a half piece of copier paper) Or 5 X 7

Have fun!

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4.Bèsame*
5.stephfordfemme
6.deb0670
7. amiyesiam
8. Soft_Silver
9. Tommi
10. Ts_kajira
11. Sweet Bliss
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #3893
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Drum Roll

Quote:

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4.Bèsame*
5.stephfordfemme
6.deb0670
7. amiyesiam
8. Soft_Silver
9. Tommi
10. Ts_kajira
11. Sweet Bliss
So far we have 11
(minus one for ourselves, if we don't want to keep one, and plus one for our BFP founders)

Last edited by Tommi; 02-21-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:37 PM   #3894
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,725 Times in 10,267 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

So far we have 11
(minus one for ourselves, if we don't want to keep one, and plus one for our BFP founders)
Yay!

I've started this morning! I will make too many, to allow for mess up, lol.
Let the creativity flow....

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-21-2014, 05:31 PM   #3895
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Talking Where's my juice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Yay!

I've started this morning! I will make too many, to allow for mess up, lol.
Let the creativity flow....
WOW..
Hmmm.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2014, 04:22 PM   #3896
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default Bumping for ONE MORE DAY TO SIGN UP....

Quote:
A reposting with the newest info:

Have fun!

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4.Bèsame*
5.stephfordfemme
6.deb0670
7. amiyesiam
8. Soft_Silver
9. Tommi
10. Ts_kajira
11. Sweet Bliss
We're almost there!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 03:01 PM   #3897
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,801 Times in 25,671 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

For those who choose to address their cards to specific people, somewhere along the way, Ts_kaijira's screen name got misspelled. There are i's before and after the j.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #3898
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,096 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
For those who choose to address their cards to specific people, somewhere along the way, Ts_kaijira's screen name got misspelled. There are i's before and after the j.

Thanks Gemme! I think that was my fault when I redid the list when I took my name off. Sorry Ts_kaijira.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #3899
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,744 Times in 5,090 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

"stephfordfemme" should be "stepfordfemme

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2014, 05:24 AM   #3900
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
her femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:

Final count is 11, so everyone will make 11. Sending out the PM with my address in a minute!

Have fun!

1. Nanners
2. Jennifer/nycfem
3. Gemme
4. Bèsame*
5. stepfordfemme
6. deb0670
7. amiyesiam
8. Soft_Silver
9. Tommi
10. Ts_kaijira
11. Sweet Bliss