Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #3921
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

All that has to be done just to go off on a weekend trip...holy moly!!

Chumash, here we come!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #3922
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

that today is my son's birthday,and the day is dragging its ass..how excited i am for all of us to be going to the gulf for the weekend..how glad i am my sweetie is finally here--altho i may end up having to buy more clothes if she keeps cooking all the time
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 11:34 AM   #3923
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Whats on my mind is...how the heck I managed to pop my shoulder out..again.Yes,yes I was working out lifting weights and doing double on the mulitpourpous gym thingy I have,maxed all of the moves again for the third day...yessss felt good to finaly get to that point,then I went on a four mile bike ride,when I got home I bent over to pet the dog and put my left hand on the table to balance..then pain shot up my arm & spazzed my shoulder/shoulder blade..no pain till then.Im iceng and it is better but still hurts.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:22 PM   #3924
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I was rewarded today for going to Marlboro.com every day for the last 2 months
The UPS dude rang my doorbell with a gift
It is a 22.5 inch Silver One Touch Weber Grill

Can we all say yay to free!!!!!!!!!!

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #3925
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

my trip to Canada!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 08:38 PM   #3926
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I was rewarded today for going to Marlboro.com every day for the last 2 months
The UPS dude rang my doorbell with a gift
It is a 22.5 inch Silver One Touch Weber Grill

Can we all say yay to free!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO jealous!

I am on that site and never go and I love Weber grills!!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:35 PM   #3927
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I understand freedom of speech and having your own opinion, but ouch

http://examiner.com/political-buzz-i...ime-for-reform
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #3928
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation

Angry at myself for thinking what should have happened hasn't, when, in all reality, I knew, in my heart, it was never going to happen ...
Old 09-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #3929
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
I am SO jealous!

I am on that site and never go and I love Weber grills!!!

LOL, I don't even smoke anymore, but when I did, they got enough of my money

It was a grueling 2 months of remembering to go there every day
I'm usually there once a month getting coupons sent to me and resend them to my stepmom in Vegas

BTW, the choices were tough to choose from, but I love me a Weber, too

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
Old 09-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #3930
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

The lack of actual office supplies in my office is appalling. Good grief...I feel a trip to Office Depot coming on soon, even if it means I have to pay for it myself. No white-out, no tape, no scissors, a stapler with no staples...what is the world coming to???
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #3931
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

It's late and all I could think about right now is how nice it would be to be sitting down to dinner with a thick rib eye and a lobster tail

I'm hoping by the time I get tomorrow this craving passes because all I have at the moment is champagne taste and a beer pocket book

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #3932
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
The lack of actual office supplies in my office is appalling. Good grief...I feel a trip to Office Depot coming on soon, even if it means I have to pay for it myself. No white-out, no tape, no scissors, a stapler with no staples...what is the world coming to???

Tell the day shift to bring back the supplies
Tell them they don't really have to bring them home
Tell them the night shift promises to leave them when they go home

Old 09-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #3933
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
It's late and all I could think about right now is how nice it would be to be sitting down to dinner with a thick rib eye and a lobster tail

I'm hoping by the time I get tomorrow this craving passes because all I have at the moment is champagne taste and a beer pocket book
Champagne wishes and caviar dreams? (I think that's how it goes, but I don't quote Robin Leach very well...lol)
Old 09-10-2010, 09:49 PM   #3934
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Quote:
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #3935
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Alas, there is no office supply thievery by day shift. We are non-profit and survive on very limited grant funding...
Old 09-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #3936
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Champagne wishes and caviar dreams? (I think that's how it goes, but I don't quote Robin Leach very well...lol)

LOL, I was quoting an old country song
Probably as old as you are young

The Following User Says Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #3937
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajara2 View Post
OMG that scared me...looks like a young version of my great aunt though...
Old 09-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #3938
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Alas, there is no office supply thievery by day shift. We are non-profit and survive on very limited grant funding...

It's not called thievery, it's called borrowing and forgetting where it came from

Old 09-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #3939
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
LOL, I was quoting an old country song
Probably as old as you are young
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was the first thing that popped into my head...LOL I don't even remember how long that show's been off the air...
Old 09-10-2010, 09:53 PM   #3940
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
It's not called thievery, it's called borrowing and forgetting where it came from
Ah...like the morning I left for LR I accidently carried the whole stack of post-it notes with me instead of just the one on top that I'd written on.