Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,144 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Racist Dice

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #3962
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,806 Times in 25,674 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Racist Dice
Just because they are from Mississippi does NOT mean they are racist.

Just because you lose TWICE playing with them does NOT mean they are racist.

You are dice racist and they could tell.

You owe them an apology.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 12:10 AM   #3963
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

<watching>

Dice Apology. Story at 11.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 12:11 AM   #3964
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
<watching>

Dice Apology. Story at 11.

I'll make sure Organic's presentable for the apology.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 12:21 AM   #3965
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,178 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Well.
And there You have it.
Bossy McBosserson has spoken!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 12:28 AM   #3966
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Well.
And there You have it.
Bossy McBosserson has spoken!

Ha! I'm having that printed on a name plate and I'll bring it to my next job.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 12:55 AM   #3967
squeak

How Do You Identify?:
femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
making one butch sweat

squeak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputationsqueak Has the BEST Reputation

Dinner: salad and cookies
Dessert: 1/2 a bottle of wine. Oops!

Entertainment: randomly wondering, "I used to be able to do Cirque du Soleil-esque backbends when I was a teenager! Let's do that again!"

Awesome: Can still do them! Facilitated by currently wine-decreased pain threshold.

Not awesome: Tomorrow morning, after the thrill has gone and the spine protests. Also: sneak dog kisses direct to the mouth while upside down.

xosqueak, new horizons.
squeak is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to squeak For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 05:59 AM   #3968
Enchantress

How Do You Identify?:
A complex confection.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss

Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,201 Posts
Enchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST ReputationEnchantress Has the BEST Reputation
Default Danger Will Robinson

I am c.r.a.n.k.y.
Approach with great caution.
Enchantress is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enchantress For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 06:22 AM   #3969
justjoanie1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

justjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink coffee

Just hand over the coffee and nobody gets hurt
justjoanie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justjoanie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 06:46 AM   #3970
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Buy regular gas.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BestButchBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 07:36 AM   #3971
torchiegirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 1,605 Times in 545 Posts
torchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputationtorchiegirl Has the BEST Reputation
Default a bit of trivia

Mausoleum

The word derives from the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus (near modern-day Bodrum in Turkey), the grave of King Mausolus, the Persian satrap of Caria, whose large tomb was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.

to hear the rest of the story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mausoleum

who would have known?
torchiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to torchiegirl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #3972
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,195 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On a mini break...

Will there ever come a day when I am not working 6 days a week?

I need a nap....

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 08:29 PM   #3973
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default Long story short we are trying to turn the Don't Ask Don't Tell (DADT) situation into one where we can get rid of the horrible law

LGBT Veterans Day event called My Patriots Pride ..Please read

I recieved these today and wanted to inform everyone interested.

I am AliSue on the same website it is my internet nick.

I am also the Executive Director of and LGBT national Nonprofit and we need at least one organizer per State. We do not have anybody in Utah.

Long story short we are trying to turn the Don't Ask Don't Tell (DADT) situation into one where we can get rid of the horrible law.

My organization DOD FED GLOBE created an LGBT Veterans Day event called My Patriots Pride and we built a website where people can list themselves and the event location.

The date for the national event is Nov 22 at noon and we are trying to get them near military installations. Your State has Hill AFB in Ogden.

V/R,
Lisa Kove
Executive Director
DOD FED GLOBE

2nt letter

This is our website www.mypatriotspride.org

To sign up for you location just fill out the form on the locations tab.
The website has tabs that explain different things and we are going to add a few more pages soon. Those new pages will be: co-sponsors (free to become - any organization that wants to help get the word and or organize any where in the nation). The other new page will be messaging; positive messages that demonstrate how much value LGBT provide this nation.

The first thing we need is for you to pick the location and list it and your contact information in the form.

The event itself is very easy. Basically your group will rally near the base with speakers that have contributed to the nation such as Dept of Defense LGBT: service members, veterans, civil servants, contractors, and those that love them and want to see them have full equality.

Have pride flags and the USA flag as well as banners from any of the groups that support the effort. If possible after the rally have the group march past the base.

If you have any questions you can text or call my cell 6193479357.

Also we can keep you informed of the Federal level LGBT stuff via our (free always) social networking website www.dodfedglobe.com go to networking sign on and give it a little bit of time then you can upload about equality: pics, videos, create: forum and blog, as well as list any of your equality events from any of your organizations. The intent is to provide our community a national events calendar. We are very grassroots our intent is for folks to collaborate.

Thank you very much, because we will only win if we organize in States like Utah. Much more important than organizing in places like where I am at California.

V/R,
Lisa Kove

3rd letter

Also this is a video that I just made that will be on ThatsSoGayLIVE.com
about My Patriots Pride

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Deg6dxj5oc"]YouTube - My Patriots Pride[/nomedia]

I am also an LGBT national and federal reporter of ThatsSoGayLIVE - it is part of my activism. I do the activism for free.

I still work for the military now as a civilian.

V/R,
Lisa

We truely need to join togther and do this...Let me know what you all think.
If every state does this the same day and time it will be Noticed!!

Please pass this along. Thanks so much.

My personal email is LadyPamelasWorld@aol.com

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:19 PM   #3974
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,327 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

I wear my store keys on a long necklace with charms and glass beads..

If I'm not wearing it around my neck, then I have it looped through a belt buckel and tucked into a pocket.. Just my id and the charms show..

It amuses me that I hang my keys on the left and no one at work knows why... grin...
Old 09-25-2010, 10:47 PM   #3975
Guy

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,574 Times in 889 Posts
Guy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST ReputationGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Time flies
Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #3976
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Random Harumph!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2010, 05:12 AM   #3977
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

Food for thought:
When we were infants, our parent{s}..grandparents...Family.. celebrated and squealed with Glee when we talked and walked for the first time....
Only to later shout "SHUT Up, and sit down damnit!"
Old 09-26-2010, 06:40 AM   #3978
BestButchBoy

How Do You Identify?:
Male ID

Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,038 Posts
BestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST ReputationBestButchBoy Has the BEST Reputation

Every hat serves a purpose. That purpose ends when you step indoors.
BestButchBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 07:01 AM   #3979
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,404 Times in 4,050 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

just waving hi to my sister in law, since I can't leave her a visitor message or a PM.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:27 AM   #3980
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I woke up ever so early this morning now I'm bored with nothing to do I think I'm going to go to Whole Foods and see what kind of fruits they have and if anything looks good!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff