Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central > Newbie Introductions

Newbie Introductions Introduce yourself here!

Old 11-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #21
hippieflowergirl

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~
Relationship Status:
~

hippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputationhippieflowergirl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaPartyTart View Post
I kept my 'old' screen name. I didn't keep it because it's my 'identity' or because you all could stalk me easier (though it's good for the ego).

I kept it because I'm getting too damn old to remember yet another screen name and password on another site.

Call me practical. I know ya want to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post
I was gonna change my screen name, but I can never even remember my password when I get logged out, so the likelihood of me being able to remember both a new username and a password is less than zero.

Old dog, old tricks.

point made

hippieflowergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #22
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I WASSSSSSSSSS "DivaTX45"..........

So now, I'm "Diva".....because I'm no longer 45 (I sorta remember 45).........and if You don't know I'm from TX by NOW, then I guess it doesn't matter. You are dead to me.

I'm calling You ALL "Bob". Or maybe "Helen"............oh, ok....."SPARKY" it IS!

And there You have it.

Good idea, Sunflower Girl!!!!

~Diva
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #23
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,890 Times in 1,155 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

So now, I'm "Diva".....because I'm no longer 45 (I sorta remember 45).........and if You don't know I'm from TX by NOW, then I guess it doesn't matter. You are dead to me.

I'm calling You ALL "Bob". Or maybe "Helen"............oh, ok....."SPARKY" it IS!

And there You have it.

~Diva

I got yer sparky Bob. And I'm already deady so there.
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #24
suebee

How Do You Identify?:
TOWANDA!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Queen Bee
Relationship Status:
Good 'n married.

1 Highscore

Location: Eastern Canada. But if I make a wrong turn at the lights I get stopped by a border guard.
Thanked 2,759 Times in 820 Posts
suebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputationsuebee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post

And there You have it.

~Diva
I wouldn't mind being called Bob at all! Especially coming from the 'licious Diva!

I call all of my furbabies "kitty". It's easier for my fifty-something brain, and they don't care, as long as it's said with love.

My user name is a simple play on my own name. I've had it since I went online - not just on sites, but online! Didn't seem to make any sense to change it. Just call me Sue. Or Sue
Old 12-02-2009, 09:49 AM   #25
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

I changed my nic yesterday.. with some help from Linus! It it def part of evolution for me. I am just me now and it seems "me" is enough . Smiles!
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:55 AM   #26
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I was Perabo elsewhere, but decided I would go with Just_G because when I introduce myself to people, and I say "Hi, I am G." They always tilt their head and look at me funny...so then I follow that up with "Just G....the letter". They smile and we go on about some sort of conversation.

Not a very exciting reason for a name change....definitely not trying to go all incognito or anything like that....all my peeps call me G! I might run and hide from the law, but not from you all!
Old 12-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #27
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

I have legally changed my name once. My choice. I have gone by my on line name on and off and am mostly known as Deborah Isadora.

In the good ole days, you could change your name a lot. I was...depending on the mood or the play, I was the Baronessa, Rose Red, White Girl #2, Miss Kitty, SisterMaryRedNailsONWhiteBreast and oh I am sure there are few others but whooo remembers!

I like my name, I chose it and like SassyLeo, it holds my history.

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 12:53 PM   #28
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
I have legally changed my name once. My choice. I have gone by my on line name on and off and am mostly known as Deborah Isadora.

In the good ole days, you could change your name a lot. I was...depending on the mood or the play, I was the Baronessa, Rose Red, White Girl #2, Miss Kitty, SisterMaryRedNailsONWhiteBreast and oh I am sure there are few others but whooo remembers!

I like my name, I chose it and like SassyLeo, it holds my history.
For a long time, even though I knew your name as Deb(orah), I called you Isadora because it seemed to suit you. For me, it feels like a Revered name...and I might have a teeny bit of Femme Hero Worship
The Following User Says Thank You to SassyLeo For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #29
Dylan
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
She thinks all my jokes are corny

Thanked 1,839 Times in 500 Posts
Dylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST ReputationDylan Has the BEST Reputation

Yeah, I changed my name. I guess that makes me sneaky and deceptive too.

Now No One Will Know Who I Am...Bwahahahahahahhahaha,
Dylan...and the evil ensues
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #30
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Not that we will be able to tell.

Whatwithyoursignaturerantsandall,

Irish
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #31
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,424 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

I made a drastic name change from NYFemmie to NJFemmie. I was almost afraid I might not remember it - (but just in case, I did write it down).

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #32
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default name change

Hmmm... my name has definately changed from a former site, i'm just wondering how long it will be before someone figures it out who i am.
i'm being much more cautious these days
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNguy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #33
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I love this thread..... especially the comment about names holding our history..... my nickie was "Diva" long before I knew any of Y'all.....I like that....

DeadyBob and BeeBob have a nice ring.....

Sushi?
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:38 PM   #34
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selenay View Post
I was gonna change my screen name, but I can never even remember my password when I get logged out, so the likelihood of me being able to remember both a new username and a password is less than zero.

Old dog, old tricks.
And yet you manage to dominate the arcade and games. Look at you, Mistress of how many doobobies now???

I was GemmeFemme and while most people called me Gemme (which I like and am fine with), some insisted on calling me Gimme Femme. No, I don't want a femme. I AM a femme, thankyouverymuch. No matter how you look at it, Gimme just sounds greedy and who wants to be GreedyFemme? That's like being Greedy Smurf. Do YOU remember GreedySmurf and the trouble he got into? No thank you!

I was considering GemmieGemmieFoFemmie, but I thought that name could cause seizures when I'm in a mad posting frenzy and it's popping up all over the place.

So, I went with the casual "Gemme". I likey!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 08:47 PM   #35
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ok, Ok, I was to darn Lazy to put the Blazeinatuxedo in there, and besides, I don't work for the Tuxedo industry anymore and BlazeinScrubs is once again to long, so as I started off with..... I was Lazy!
And besides that.. Diva is my Hero. And if she can do it, so can I. ~and one more thought~
If Cher can have one name, so can I
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #36
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i cant remember past names, but way back in the day i was just Samm *shrugs* Sam I am
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #37
Mindy

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
Single

Mindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST ReputationMindy Has the BEST Reputation

I've always been Mindy everywhere I've gone. I just stuck with it. Very uncreative for a creative sort of person. Go figure. At least this way, people know who I am. On second thought, do I really want everyone to know? hmmm

Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:19 PM   #38
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

I have been:

babyfacebutchboi
southernbutch
devilsdarkangel

I just come up with names, nothing significant anymore
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #39
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
I have been:

babyfacebutchboi
southernbutch
devilsdarkangel

I just come up with names, nothing significant anymore
You just had to come along and confuse me for a minute, till I noticed the "sugar glider" reference on your profile, then recognized you. But due to where I met you, I'll probably always refer to you as DDA. ..lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #40
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,558 Times in 2,992 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

That's like being Greedy Smurf. Do YOU remember GreedySmurf and the trouble he got into? No thank you!

I remeber greedy smurf. He was a little bastard!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote