Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 10:25 AM   #21
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,238 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

confession. i once had a chat addiction. i did, i did. i guess it has been close to 10 years now, ... i've been close to clean lol.

chat is one the coolest things invented. i just don't get into much anymore. the main reason i did years ago was a friend. i miss her. we've lost touch. happens.

you all enjoy! i remember back when lol.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #22
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning y'all.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #23
ZoeyJayne

How Do You Identify?:
Desbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Dez, me , it , her , who knows lol
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

ZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST ReputationZoeyJayne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
CANDY!!!!

snowy snowy snowy... you forgot the most important candy .. Reeses... where are the reeses...

but I still wuv you
Old 02-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #24
Diablo
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Thanked 1,618 Times in 623 Posts
Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

good morning!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 10:57 AM   #25
Diablo

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Diablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST ReputationDiablo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
CANDY!!!!

Ill take the 100grand bar please!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #26
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
I didn't get past you went to play *POOL*!!! I haven't played in SO very long and I used to play on teams/leagues and in solo tournaments. Not that I was that good or anything. *ahem* So yes, I WAS jealous Merry..Here I am, stuck at home with a cold and a painful tooth and you get to go play pool..Bloody hell, I hope you guys had a blast
I wouldn't be too jealous I went alone. Well, I considered myself alone seeing as though my ex was there. I did run into a friend but I think the total time out was an hour? LOL

I did have fun though. (((Hugs))) I had a couple of drinks and some typical bar food that made my own under the weather feeling come back.

You should go play sometime! It's fun to just mess around taking shots. Feel better soon!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #27
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
CANDY!!!!

Thank you for the chocolate! I am staring at this selection bewildered. Do my eyes really see what I think it does? Is THAT a crunchie mocha bar?

Where the hell are those in Canada? *swoons and jealous*

Have a great Saturday *picks away at the chocolate bars*
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #28
FtMGuy

How Do You Identify?:
FtM Daddy type
Preferred Pronoun?:
He him
Relationship Status:
single

Location: Moved 21feb2012 from the UK back to the USA, Living in Lincoln NE
FtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST ReputationFtMGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default good mornin' Ya'all

great idea, I dont go in chat and stay long but I do like checkin in and hangin out for a bit at time so THANK YOU for the thread!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FtMGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #29
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Good morning everybody

I hope you all have a great weekend. What is everyone going to do today???

I have been up way too long already. I think my total sleep count was 2 hours by the time I felt comfortable enough to hit my pillow. LOL

My morning started with a hot cup of tea and then I headed off to the indoor market for a few hours. I love it there! I always get a cup of the best coffee, breakfast and an assortment of fruits, veggies and other little homemade goods. This time I got bread.

I've been trying to promote my traveling barber project there by offering my services for donation/barter. It's slowly catching on, I think. I had a few new customers today which is always fun! I love meeting people and just stopping to talk here and there.

What's planned for the rest of the day? I have to bring 6 giant bags and several boxes to the recycling center, find inspiration to cook and then finish this closet of mine before the Admins announce that chat is back up. LOL Otherwise this task will get pushed off for at LEAST another week.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #30
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I"m still feeling under the weather, I"ll come back and chat later today. Thanks for helping with the thread Merry, I'm just not as up to par as I wanna be. I'm glad it's here for folks when they feel like they need a chat fix.LOL
Old 02-23-2013, 12:07 PM   #31
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBeingMe View Post
I"m still feeling under the weather, I"ll come back and chat later today. Thanks for helping with the thread Merry, I'm just not as up to par as I wanna be. I'm glad it's here for folks when they feel like they need a chat fix.LOL
Feel better, Justy! It's my pleasure to help. I love it here.

I have a few things to do today but I will check back and forth to see who is around and what kind of conversations the thread will lead to
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #32
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
CANDY!!!!

*Looking for Ms. Goodbar*
The Following User Says Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #33
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Contessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST ReputationContessa Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by macele View Post
confession. i once had a chat addiction. i did, i did. i guess it has been close to 10 years now, ... i've been close to clean lol.

chat is one the coolest things invented. i just don't get into much anymore. the main reason i did years ago was a friend. i miss her. we've lost touch. happens.

you all enjoy! i remember back when lol.
ODG, this was hilarious..."I've been close to clean." I LOVE IT!!! Macele, I feel your pain. I was once "clean" for 6 whole years..totally. lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #34
Contessa

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
I wouldn't be too jealous I went alone. Well, I considered myself alone seeing as though my ex was there. I did run into a friend but I think the total time out was an hour? LOL

I did have fun though. (((Hugs))) I had a couple of drinks and some typical bar food that made my own under the weather feeling come back.

You should go play sometime! It's fun to just mess around taking shots. Feel better soon!!!!
I have to have someone challenging enough to play with and so far..nada. lol Sorry for the bad bar food...ick

I'm just in from doing a little weed eating. Dang lazy lawn guy putting off coming til next week forced me to do a butch work in the lawn..hmmph!!! With the cold and the root canal this week..I really didn't want to have to mow the lawn..One thing u should know about me...Butch work turns me into a real biotch!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Contessa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #35
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Good Afternoon everyone!

I say we get a pool table and just play a few games for those interested lol

9 Ball is my game.....

Glad i found this thread

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 02:24 PM   #36
JinxieB

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian...soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married

JinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST ReputationJinxieB Has the BEST Reputation

Hey, Howdy, Hey! Hope everyone is having a really good day
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JinxieB For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #37
pinkgeek

How Do You Identify?:
that grrl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, grrl, piranha, monkey
Relationship Status:
captured....

Thanked 1,456 Times in 311 Posts
pinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputationpinkgeek Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contessa View Post
"I've been close to clean."
But dirty is oh so much more fun...... *smirk*

"I‘m heir to madness. Vessel of perversion. Your nightmare should you cross me."

((Want to read about my life in Hawaii and my ongoing war against the roosters and my pony size dog and my wedding?)) http://www.alohafemme.wordpress.com/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 03:01 PM   #38
Diablo

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

going to roller derby tonight.....yippeee....wild women!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2013, 03:06 PM   #39
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,300 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Excellent idea, just!

I've missed you guys and I too *sigh* have a chat addiction...my name is meridiantoo and I am powerless over hours of wasted time in chat...

Old 02-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #40
Diablo

How Do You Identify?:
HUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by meridiantoo View Post
Excellent idea, just!

I've missed you guys and I too *sigh* have a chat addiction...my name is meridiantoo and I am powerless over hours of wasted time in chat...

MEEERRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IVE MISSED YOU SO!!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diablo For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
chat lounge, chat room, chatting, forum chat