Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Glee Tues. night, the Madonna episode.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:05 PM   #22
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
Glee Tues. night, the Madonna episode.
The POWER of Madonnna episode.

I may or may not be absolutely ECSTATIC over this upcoming episode.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #23
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:19 PM   #24
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Glee and Madonna what a match. What did you think about the show tonight? I especially liked Sue (Jane Lynch) going after Will's hair all the time. She has some funny lines and her delivery is right on. Did anyone notice the pamphlets in Emma's office? I know on the first show they said some really bizarre things. I wish I could remember them. I liked the songs and how they fit into the show. "Like a Virgin" was great. "Vogue" was fantastic.

The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:23 PM   #25
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

STOP.

I fucking HATE premature Gleejaculation.
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #26
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glee and Madonna what a match. What did you think about the show tonight? I especially liked Sue (Jane Lynch) going after Will's hair all the time. She has some funny lines and her delivery is right on. Did anyone notice the pamphlets in Emma's office? I know on the first show they said some really bizarre things. I wish I could remember them. I liked the songs and how they fit into the show. "Like a Virgin" was great. "Vogue" was fantastic.

Oh yeah... I really liked the part where they sang "What it feels like for a girl" and looooooooooved "Express Yourself"!! Sue cracks me up so much I'd love to see the outtakes for her shots.

Saw the pamphlets. One said something like "In love with your stepdad?"
Old 04-21-2010, 07:26 AM   #27
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Glee pamphlets

I found a website (of course there is one) that has the titles of the pamphlets in Emma's office. They are:
1. RADON: The Silent Killer
2. My Mom's Bipolar and She Won't Stop Yelling
3. So, You Like Throwing Up,
4. Wow, There's a Hair Down There
5. I Can't Stop Touching Myself
6. DIVORCE: Why Your Parents Stopped Loving You

enjoy

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #28
Ldyluck88

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Relationship Status:
not here

Ldyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to beholdLdyluck88 is a splendid one to behold

I thought the show was great last night!! They have some great actors/singers on the show. I loved it when they did Vogue, it was pretty awesome!! I give it 2 thumbs up, hehe
Ldyluck88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ldyluck88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 08:41 AM   #29
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,179 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yeah, they showed "Vogue" at the end of last week's show.....VERY awesome!

I love this show!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 08:54 AM   #30
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,382 Times in 2,839 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Sue Sylvester!!!!!

VOGUE!

Loved it!
Old 04-21-2010, 08:17 PM   #31
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Like a Virgin

What did you all think about the three couple version of "Like a Virgin"? I thought the cutting to each couple singing the song was very well done. Santana has a very good voice too. What do you think about the aftermath when Rachel and Finn were talking about their "dates" and they both lied about "doing it". For Rachel she pretended like she did when she really didn't. Finn said he chickened out, but actually had sex.

Old 04-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #32
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
What did you all think about the three couple version of "Like a Virgin"? I thought the cutting to each couple singing the song was very well done. Santana has a very good voice too. What do you think about the aftermath when Rachel and Finn were talking about their "dates" and they both lied about "doing it". For Rachel she pretended like she did when she really didn't. Finn said he chickened out, but actually had sex.
I loved those scenes especially! The whole lying about doing it thing reminded me of an old Kristy McNichol movie where she was at summer camp and lied about having sex (said she didn't but did) and her friend lied about doing it, but didn't. Can't think of the name of it though.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 09:50 PM   #33
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am VERY thrilled to know that there will be an encore presentation on FRIDAY of last night's Glee episode!

I. Am. So. HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 01:49 AM   #34
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,851 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I am VERY thrilled to know that there will be an encore presentation on FRIDAY of last night's Glee episode!
Thanks for the heads up. I haven't looked yet, but I heard that American Idiot, er um, Idol went over and that the end of Glee was cut off. I'll delete it from the Tivo and retape on Friday.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:54 AM   #35
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDemeanor View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I haven't looked yet, but I heard that American Idiot, er um, Idol went over and that the end of Glee was cut off. I'll delete it from the Tivo and retape on Friday.

I didn't notice that......I think I saw it all.

Don't be hatin' The Idol, MsD....

Old 04-22-2010, 05:25 AM   #36
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Sybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond reputeSybelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It will be an interesting storyline. And when you factor in the "defection", it makes me not like that guy from Vocal Adrenaline even more. But that's what makes it dramatic - conflict and resolution.

To have a good story line and good music is great. Good for Rachel. The preggo cheerleader storyline was needing a break. And based on promos (think the woman getting waxed for Will in that preview) other stars will be shooting for guest spots on the show.

On MySpace, they have an audition invitational. One of the kids I'm in a show with locally, made it to their regional auditions. Not sure what happened with it yet. Crossing fingers.

Last edited by Sybelle; 04-22-2010 at 05:31 AM. Reason: colors were all wrong
Sybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sybelle For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #37
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

The Idol of America did run over and the end of Glee was cut off by about a minute or so, so I am looking forward to the encore episode too, since you never know what they are going to throw at you in the last minute.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:47 PM   #38
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
The Idol of America did run over and the end of Glee was cut off by about a minute or so, so I am looking forward to the encore episode too, since you never know what they are going to throw at you in the last minute.
You can also watch it on Hulu.com. Not sure how that works, but usually they have the episode the day after the show airs. Maybe not in this case since they are doing an encore?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:27 PM   #39
Sybelle

How Do You Identify?:
see Scota_Parisi
Preferred Pronoun?:
see Scota_Parisi
Relationship Status:
see Scota_Parisi

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjDtVW6yV98&feature=related"]YouTube- Introducing The Cast of Glee[/nomedia]
Old 04-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #40
Darth Denkay

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm good with whatever
Relationship Status:
in love and loved

Darth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST ReputationDarth Denkay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I didn't get to see the encore - what did I miss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post