Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 06-27-2010, 02:36 PM   #21
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Hello, fellow Floridans

Mr. Strutt and I live in Gulfport (right next to St. Petersburg on the west-central coast, if you are not familiar with it). We have been married for 12-1/2 years and have a beautiful five-year-old daughter named Katie. I am a hairdresser and Mr. Strutt works for Home Depot. Kat/Ally_J, incidentally, is my best friend and Katie's godmother

Jesse - I can highly recommend Gulfport, a.k.a. "P-Town South", as one of the most gay-friendly places around to live. Population is about 33% queer and it is one of the few towns in Florida that has a Human Rights Ordinance that not only includes gays, lesbians and bisexuals, but is extended to transgendered folks as well. There is a lot of great info about Gulfport at http://gulfportflorida.us/

Carmin, one of these days you will actually make it down here to visit, sweetheart!

I would love to have a Floridian get-together while Sam or any other travelers are in the area if anyone would be interested in getting the ball rolling on it. There were a few of us in the Tampa Bay area who would get together on a fairly regular basis when the dash site was still a good place to hang out, but we've all drifted apart...and I miss having other butch-femme friends in my life.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 02:42 PM   #22
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

I will be in the tampa/clearwater for a couple days, but will be during the week.

but if its a weekend, i will be in orlando, not far drive
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:07 PM   #23
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Mrs. Strutt,

I am looking forward to meeting the two of you. I've seen you around on the sites for a few years now but have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person. Always hear really good things about you both though.

Jesse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Hello, fellow Floridans

Mr. Strutt and I live in Gulfport (right next to St. Petersburg on the west-central coast, if you are not familiar with it). We have been married for 12-1/2 years and have a beautiful five-year-old daughter named Katie. I am a hairdresser and Mr. Strutt works for Home Depot. Kat/Ally_J, incidentally, is my best friend and Katie's godmother

Jesse - I can highly recommend Gulfport, a.k.a. "P-Town South", as one of the most gay-friendly places around to live. Population is about 33% queer and it is one of the few towns in Florida that has a Human Rights Ordinance that not only includes gays, lesbians and bisexuals, but is extended to transgendered folks as well. There is a lot of great info about Gulfport at http://gulfportflorida.us/

Carmin, one of these days you will actually make it down here to visit, sweetheart!

I would love to have a Floridian get-together while Sam or any other travelers are in the area if anyone would be interested in getting the ball rolling on it. There were a few of us in the Tampa Bay area who would get together on a fairly regular basis when the dash site was still a good place to hang out, but we've all drifted apart...and I miss having other butch-femme friends in my life.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:35 PM   #24
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Hello, fellow Floridans

Hey Sis .. I smell fried chicken .......... mmmmmmmmm ...

I'm up for a get together .. ok will someone throw out a suggestion?

THE LIST ... lol

Kat n Roomie PlacidMel ( pinellas co. ) btw gulfport or dunedin are both gay friendly.
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:42 PM   #25
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I make a mean cole slaw. lol

P.S. I am on the Gulf side as well
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:43 PM   #26
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone up for some idle chit chat .. <----- that doesn't look right ..

I make a mean ... take a guess .. walks away chuckling
Old 06-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #27
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Spaghetti?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post

Old 06-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #28
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
Spaghetti?
Oh and yes that too..lol
Old 06-27-2010, 03:52 PM   #29
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

With homemade meatballs n garlic bread?
Quote:
Oh and yes that too..lol
Old 06-27-2010, 03:54 PM   #30
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
With homemade meatballs n garlic bread?
Well of course silly man ..what kinda ItalianStallion you think Iam? Hmmmmmmm. Think someone is looking to get boink'd
Old 06-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #31
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

LMAO! ItalianStallion? ohhhhh okay

Quote:
Well of course silly man ..what kinda ItalianStallion you think Iam? Hmmmmmmm. Think someone is looking to get boink'd
Old 06-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #32
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
LMAO! ItalianStallion? ohhhhh okay
Ok i will settle for Italian Princess .. lol.. you give me worms?
Old 06-27-2010, 04:06 PM   #33
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

This better?

Quote:
Ok i will settle for Italian Princess .. lol.. you give me worms?
Old 06-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #34
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

ya'll are funny..

thinking i dont cook
The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 04:26 PM   #35
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Quote:

wondering what Idle chit chat is exactly
Old 06-27-2010, 04:47 PM   #36
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

What's the gulf side is that hotter and more humid because of the water?? I was thinking more of Miami as a place to live!! Its a big city and I like that but is it gay friendly? Inquiring minds want to know??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #37
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
This better?
Much better Moondoggie .. you can be a knight of my kingdom now..lol

Hi Sam ..yes a lil lunacy here ..lol..of course on jesse part not mine ..nope never ..not ever ..lol
Old 06-27-2010, 04:52 PM   #38
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Hi Lipstixgal,

The Gulf side is on the west coast of FL and borders the Gulf of Mexico. I can't help you much on facts about Miami other than it is on the East Coast of FL and is a big city. I'm certain there is lots of Queer/Gay friendly folks there I just can't direct you on that.

P.S. Here's a link that may help:
http://www.gogaymiami.com/

Jesse
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
What's the gulf side is that hotter and more humid because of the water?? I was thinking more of Miami as a place to live!! Its a big city and I like that but is it gay friendly? Inquiring minds want to know??
Old 06-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #39
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Much better Moondoggie .. you can be a knight of my kingdom now..lol

Hi Sam ..yes a lil lunacy here ..lol..of course on jesse part not mine ..nope never ..not ever ..lol
Old 06-27-2010, 05:00 PM   #40
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:
That was so wrong on sooooooo many levels ..sings a song in my Edith Bunker voice ..

Welcome Lips ..good to see you here ..
The Following User Says Thank You to Bella~Vita For This Useful Post: