Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
ravfem
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative
 
ravfem's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 9,239
Thanked 3,125 Times in 1,270 Posts
Rep Power: 1969287
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
...

In other news, kudzu is roughly $8 a pound in WA. At least it was 4.5 years ago. I was shocked and seriously contemplated having friends back home go get some and ship it to me so I could sell it to the folks out there that put it on their salads.
wait.....



you're saying people actually buy kudzu??? To eat???

Gemme, let's go into business together!!

__________________
ravfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ravfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravfem View Post
wait.....



you're saying people actually buy kudzu??? To eat???

Gemme, let's go into business together!!

Apparently, it's a delicacy.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
AlchemyGrrl
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, princess, babygrrl ;)
Relationship Status:
in a budding relationship ;)
 
AlchemyGrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Puget Sound of Wa
Posts: 64
Thanks: 173
Thanked 136 Times in 42 Posts
Rep Power: 1302887
AlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST ReputationAlchemyGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

My "family" pisses me off...they refuse to accept that my daughter has autism spectrum and instead say she is a brat...They just don't treat her with any compassion...
__________________
Blessings,
Alchemy

AlchemyGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlchemyGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
same old same old. Same butch pushing herself on me. Again. Today. And when I call her on it, she slips thru my anger by saying she is just flirting. I have told her to STOP flirting.

She is one of those people who push every boundary and then changes the intent of her actions when confronted.

I am about ready to drop her as a friend entirely. Its ruining my good mood...

pursuit is one thing. But this is another. No really does mean NO!
Boundary crossers, whether friends or not, are a huge no no.

__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2010, 08:27 PM   #5
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

yep and when I confronted her again on her boundary crossing, she put it all on me. I finally said, "enough!" and ended our friendship. I cant do this game. I am not wanting to date. Period. And certainly not her, especially after all of THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Boundary crossers, whether friends or not, are a huge no no.

__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: CA & AZ I'm a Snowbird
Posts: 5,408
Thanks: 11,826
Thanked 10,827 Times in 3,199 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
I can't believe how lazy some people can be. At work today someone opened a new ream of paper and instead of walking just 5 feet to the paper can, they just tossed the wrapper on the floor.

It pisses me off when they think "let someone else pick it up".



So what pissed YOU off today????
This is too much!

I'm a bit pissed that I might have to purchase an entire new spa heater when it looks the problem is just a sensor!!! But, I am searching for a supplier that will sell me the one part.

I might still have to go with the whole unit, but there is quite a price difference (as well as installation time and difficulty) between the two. It is such a modular world!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Cleveland Clinic...I wont even tell you the whole story...but it took me 2 hours ..from 3 PM Friday to 5 PM Friday to get it fixed and I burnt my second sheet of biscuits in doing so. But its fixed.
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:47 PM   #8
Rockinonahigh
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.
 
Rockinonahigh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 4,907
Thanks: 4,682
Thanked 14,933 Times in 3,938 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default

This dam cold has landed on me like a ton of bricks,coughing,stuffed uo nose ,crud running down my troat..yuck ...go a way damit!
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #9
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default I am never going to get there!

THATS IT!!!! I AM DONE!!! I just got a call from the new transport company medicaid set me up with to take me to Cleveland Clinic tomorrow. They left a message...said they got a message saying my trip was cancelled tomorrow and asked me to call them back...BUT LEFT ME NO DAMN NUMBER TO CALL THEM. They arent listed anywhere. All numbers listed thru medicaid take me back to the old provider....
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:30 PM   #10
Spirit Dancer
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider
 
Spirit Dancer's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Following the red road
Posts: 4,519
Thanks: 9,304
Thanked 12,906 Times in 3,466 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Seeing my friend hurt and knowing
there is nothing I can do to help her.
__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
Judy Garland
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #11
Camo Eagle
Member

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Camo Eagle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 241
Thanks: 268
Thanked 328 Times in 152 Posts
Rep Power: 2982904
Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Local news story about birds, ducks, and lil frogs found in a park with blow gun darts sticking in them. This is a small neighborhood park near me. It has a nice lil pond and many small animals. Animal control ofcs are working door to door trying to get info.
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Camo Eagle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #12
Pixie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Sacramento!
Posts: 2,868
Thanks: 5,691
Thanked 4,103 Times in 1,332 Posts
Rep Power: 15274785
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Setting up a payment plan on MY account for THEIR debt
__________________
Unexplored glimmering in the rough
How does a diamond hide?

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #13
Camo Eagle
Member

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable
 
Camo Eagle's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 241
Thanks: 268
Thanked 328 Times in 152 Posts
Rep Power: 2982904
Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation
Default

[quote=ZimmygLrL;323055]Good Morning Violane,

I learned from living in Daytona, that you don't tailgate a biker. If they have to drop that bike, they don't have time to see if someone is right there...

Zimmy

And sometimes Bikers carry a few lil "countermeasures" in their pockets just for tailgaters.



Hearing that a teacher in TX asked one of her Muslim students how she was doing since her "uncle" got killed. WTF? Thankfully there is a full investigation.
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camo Eagle For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #14
Rockinonahigh
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.
 
Rockinonahigh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 4,907
Thanks: 4,682
Thanked 14,933 Times in 3,938 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Remember the co- worker I mentioned earler that couldnt do much at work cause she just cant do simple multitasking,well today she was totaly out of the room when one of the elders fell on the floor...one of the elderly men came to the kitchen to let me know,I went to see how she was and looked for --- and she wasnt to be seen.Finaly she poped her head out of the activities directors office with this blank look on her face"wa happen" she said I told her and she just went back in the office.Now as I couldnt /wouldnt leave my client on the floor in near shock..I had to send someone else to interupt the very important meeting that was going on with the senior nurseing staff to get some help.They ask what happened,I didnt have to say a word cause the other clients told it like it was to the head nurse and supervisor of the center.This isnt the first time something has happened cause this preson wasnt with the clients...someone is suposed to be with them at all times.Im just glad my client didnt get seriously hurt.Will they do something about this, I have no idea.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Remember the co- worker I mentioned earler that couldnt do much at work cause she just cant do simple multitasking,well today she was totaly out of the room when one of the elders fell on the floor...one of the elderly men came to the kitchen to let me know,I went to see how she was and looked for --- and she wasnt to be seen.Finaly she poped her head out of the activities directors office with this blank look on her face"wa happen" she said I told her and she just went back in the office.Now as I couldnt /wouldnt leave my client on the floor in near shock..I had to send someone else to interupt the very important meeting that was going on with the senior nurseing staff to get some help.They ask what happened,I didnt have to say a word cause the other clients told it like it was to the head nurse and supervisor of the center.This isnt the first time something has happened cause this preson wasnt with the clients...someone is suposed to be with them at all times.Im just glad my client didnt get seriously hurt.Will they do something about this, I have no idea.
Hopefully, there will be some disciplinary action for her. That's dangerous.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #16
Rook
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..
 
Rook's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Columbus
Posts: 2,280
Thanks: 2,227
Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Ever try to find a slender bottle of medicine amidst tons of big ones? The one small bottle u need?....
I tend to be incredibly forgetful, ask anyone who's either been around me for awhile, or a relative, distant or immediate...
hell, ask a doctor of mine....

Anyways...

My mother usually asks to make sure I took all my Blood Pressure meds[i have the added "bonus" of hypertension]
Gotta love Mothers...
I've yet to have my morning Coffee.
And I'm slightly behind schedule to attent Treatment.


Mum : Did u take all your morning meds?....

Me: -rifling through medicine bag- "Not really, no...."

Mum: "And why not?.."

Me: -pissy now with bag- "I would if I could find the last bottle.."

Mum: "You lost one?"

Me: "No, it's somewhere within the anal recesses of this fucking medicine bag!!" -slamming bottles on counter by now...-

Mum :

Me:
__________________
Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rook For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 07:44 AM   #17
Liam
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
 
Liam's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Evergreen State
Posts: 2,269
Thanks: 14,865
Thanked 6,873 Times in 1,859 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Waking up to snow. Grrrrr!
__________________
<3
Love is weird.
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 08:43 AM   #18
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southeast corner
Posts: 5,633
Thanks: 24,417
Thanked 25,403 Times in 4,660 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Entirely too much
__________________
I'm not tall enough to ride emotional roller coasters
JustJo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustJo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #19
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Not today, but yesterday I was extremely pissed with a salon I went to. Actually, two of them.

The first, I went in and asked if they did underarm waxing. They said yes. I asked how long and they said 5 minutes. They called me over and I started to go down the hall and they said "No" and gestured to a chair across from the pedicure chairs. With raised eyebrows, I asked if they expected me to take my shirt off right there, in public, and they said "Oh, no!".

Apparently, my very direct "Do you do underarm waxes?" was not clear enough. I did get them to give me a referral for another salon that was close by.

So, I went there and they said it would be a couple of minutes. The back room was extremely tiny and there was a clear window in it from the main room that they had placed a small sign in, to keep it "private". The girl was not prepared for this and had to move equipment into the room and then, when she started to actually do the waxing, it was evident that she was not very experienced. She tweezed as much as she waxed off.

When done, I went out to the front area to pay and she had the nerve to tell me it was $25. Twenty-flippin-five dollars for a stupid underarm wax! I used to pay that for my legs!!! Grrrr...

Though I wish I'd asked before I had it done, it was a necessity. I'm considering this a learning experience. I'm just going to have to go farther than I would prefer to get a decent, respective waxing.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #20
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
.
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: .
Posts: 5,530
Thanks: 4,478
Thanked 12,944 Times in 3,417 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation
Default

A reminder of just how dysfunctional my family is...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:06 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018